Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) (356 Views)

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / Top Ten Song Theft Scandals In Nigerian Music Industry .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) by 9jatrends: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
I know most of you will be carried away by the word “Cabal” used in the title of this post and we are already thinking of them as some sought of negative influencers in the industry. I am actually referring to positive influencers and Godfathers in the scene. These are people that have a strong grip on the industry , They are industry veterans that have so many industry practitioners looking up to them. A large chunk of people in the industry are loyal to them. You dare not mess with them like I said earlier they are Godfathers infact “if these people dey on top your matter u don blow”. Now lets get down to business who are the cabals in the Nigerian music industry ? I am going to list them in no particular order and highlight their achievements.

Read More : http://www.trendsofnaija.com/2015/07/cabals-of-nigerian-music-industry-part-1.html
Re: Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) by skondo09(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
O ya

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yemi Alade - Duro Timi / MUSIC: Dbanj @iamdbanj - The King Is Here Ft. Smallzz @callmesmallzz / MUSIC: Fally Ipupa Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto C – Sweet Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.