Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (27904 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by TolaniLuv: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

SHUT UP AND LET THE GOVERNMENT WORK..

THEY CAN'T WORK AT YOUR PACE...

So, we should all shut up and say nothing till they start working?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by CSTR2: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:
I'm tired of waiting too, we need action.
Oh. What are you Waiting for love?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
The northern elders are not saying anything.
useless people.
Smh...
Is that really necessary?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by TolaniLuv: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
buzquet:
People lyk dis man (kayode) are one of d reason Nigeria is lacking behind

How?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

I guess you don't have any relative that died as the result of the slow pace.....e.e.e.ewu

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Profemmy001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
omasiagu:
lagging behind not lacking. Am sure you are a dullard!
That's not how to correct someone.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
TolaniLuv:

So, we should all shut up and say nothing till they start working?
If you are in NIGERIA then you will know work is in progress. Or you wanna see him carrying a shovel and a tractor on his head first?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by millionboi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is dis hw u wnt 2mek ur own money?by dupim others
joeace2020:
Kayode relax
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by loomer: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Them say slow and stead wins the race, at least the man dey slow, soon na staedy and then win the race.

Make una give am time o
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
exlink10:
Following multiple killings by Boko Haram in recent times, political activist and a staunch Buhari supporter, Kayode Ogundamisi took to his twitter handle to call the president to action in the battle against Boko Haram.

He said Nigerians are tired of 'I will' and need him to act fast.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/boko-haram-president-buhari-we-are.html#sthash.JSGSyEza.dpuf

Surprise...surprise...so Kayode Ogundamisi has enough common sense to be this objective? I remember the Bishop Oyedepo issue where he became the most popular twitter attack dog for the APC.... the wind is blowing now...fowl yansh don dey show!

1 Like

richidinho:

I guess you don't have any relative that died as the result of the slow pace.....e.e.e.ewu
I don't and I Hope not to... and I pray it ends ASAP
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by CSTR2: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
U r a coward
How Mate?
Do you know the meaning of the word you Just used?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by joeace2020(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
Is dis hw u wnt 2mek ur own money?by dupim others

If after clicking on the web link on my signature, you then say that...then i have nothing more to say to you.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by TolaniLuv: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

If you are in NIGERIA then you will know work is in progress. Or you wanna see him carrying a shovel and a tractor on his head first?

Are you telling us Tractor and a shovel is what Buhari need to tackle BH boyz?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes it is necessary.
They hounded jonathan accusing him of systematic genocide.
Over 600 people dead in less than two months under buhari and not even a word from the old farts.
Is it possible that this hate will end?
Between North and south..

Sober
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by kamokaze10(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

Ori we kope...u ur very foolish idiot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Now, this is a positive and constructive criticism. That we support APC and PMB shouldn't blindfold us of demanding for what is right. Not only in security aspect, all sectors in Nigeria has being been in a sorry state and they need urgent attention and dealings, if not, the worst awaited.
There should be short-term solutions while the long-term is being planned behind the scene.
...and education.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by HouseOfBalloons(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
tyav7:
grin grin grin

But seriously, let's give him time.
if your friends or family were among those killed, you won't be saying this.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Are you telling us Tractor and a shovel is what Buhari need to tackle BH boyz?
For most Nairalanders YES...

Haven't you been seeing his deeds regarding BH?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chesterlee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lmao...This is just the beginning

When we made you guys see reason that Dullardinhoe was the worst person to vote for, Y'all called us n
names and said we were blinded by hate.

You ain't seen nothing yet...Enjoy the Change"!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
kamokaze10:

Ori we kope...u ur very foolish idiot
Do I deserve this?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Champele(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
This Ogundamisi dey make sense die.i dey follow him on tweeter.straigh forward critic.Dullardinhoe or is he called again,should tell Nigerians the the kind of sickness he is suffering from,i will personally donate its medicine.All rise and pray for the president of north Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
buzquet:
People lyk dis man (kayode) are one of d reason Nigeria is lacking behind
Sir its 'lagging behind' not 'lacking behind'. Secondly, I think Kayode Ogundamisi's criticism is on point seeing as a lot of lives have been lost in such a short spam.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by TolaniLuv: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

For most Nairalanders YES...

Haven't you been seeing his deeds regarding BH?

I think you should be the one to Shut up and let the guy voice hs mind . What fcking deeds are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Agbalanze(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by sweatlana: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

You shut your trap.

If it were your family members being killed would you set a time pace to take action?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
sweatlana:

You shut your trap.

If it were your family members being killed would you set a time pace to take action?
You should know when men are talking Mate...
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
[s]DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

THEY CAN'T WORK AT YOUR PACE...[/s]

Address the issue and counter him with superior reasoning, that is how rational and civilize people respond to issues.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
chesterlee:
Lmao...This is just the beginning

When we made you guys see reason that Dullardinhoe was the worst person to vote for, Y'all called us n
names and said we were blinded by hate.

You ain't seen nothing yet...Enjoy the Change"!!!!"
So you're saying that if Nigerians had left Jonathan then there would have been no more deaths or he would have actively eradicated the menace that Boko Haram is? hmmmnn *strokes chin* Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.