Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) (817 Views)

Thousands Of Dogs Rescued From The Chinese Dog Eating Festival*graphic Photos* / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by Nhatty(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
i was surprised when I woke up and saw dis.i need an interpreter to interprete this pls.if it is prayer or cause

1 Share

Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked

SOON SOME FOLKS WILL START TYPING... ENDTIME, PLANS OF THE WICKED ONES, RAPTURE...

WAITING
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by angieberry(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
The poster above me sha
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
The poster above me sha
My heart... Been a while... Hope you didn't receive such message oh
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by ojay2053(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
chin-chong grin
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by angieberry(f): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Your heart? Why are you on every thread? undecided
Freemanan:

My heart... Been a while... Hope you didn't receive such message oh
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
Your heart? Why are you on every thread? undecided
Because I don't wanna Miss any happenings grin

And How do you know I have been on every thread? grin
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
OK just a minute, I'll translate it ko smiley
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by angieberry(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Because I don't wanna Miss any happenings grin
smh. Well I've been trailing behind lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
smh. Well I've been trailing behind lipsrsealed

Welcome back to the front...
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by donholy28(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
they just want to teach u how to speak chon-chin-chong
Re: Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) by osaslord500(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
everywhere you go

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Most Productive People Do Every Day / Jamb 2015 Result/score Problems And Solutions | New Jamb General Cut Off Mark / Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.