Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah (518 Views)

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Daily Ramadan Dua: From DAY 1 To DAY 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah by realsherif98: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
AsSalaam Alaykun warahmatullah wabarakatuh? By Allah's grace, i will be posting daily Ramadan Reminder here) May Allah make it Possible. Aameen. :-P
Re: Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah by realsherif98: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
And beware the Day when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
[Al-Maaidah 5:116-117]
Re: Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah by realsherif98: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
#RAMADAN1436AHDay17 LESSON ON FASTING,TARAWEE H & ZAKAT By Imaam Muhammad bin
Saalih
Al-Uthaimeen: THE WISDOM AND
BENEFITS OF FASTING[continu es] ...So when a Fasting abides by the requisites
of this ayah and hadeeth the fast
becomes a means for him to cultivate
his soul,correct his character and rectify
his manners. And he will then not come
out of the month of Ramadan except that he find that his soul,characters and manners have been positively affected.
And from the Wisdom behind fasting is
that a person who has wealth is caused
to realize the magnitude of Allah's
blessing on him, such that Allah made it
easy for him to acheive what he desires from food,drink,sexu al intercourse and those things Allah had permitted in
the Religion. So because of this, he
becomes grateful to his Lord for this
blessings and remember his destitute
brother who is not able to acheive these
things. And this will cause him to be generous with him, by giving him charity
and showing kindness to him.
And from the wisdom behind fasting is
that it trains to curb and subject his soul,
such that he is able to lead it towards
that which is good for it and what will make it prosper in this world and the
next. And he distances himself from
becoming an animal-like person who
cannot control and restrain himself from
fulfilling his yearns and desires.
And from the Wisdom behind fasting are the health benefit that comes as a result
of in-taking little food, allowing the
digestive system to rest for a specified
time,and allowing excess wastes and
excrement that are harmful to the body
to be discharged.
Re: Daily Ramadan Posts In Sha Allah by architez: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Forgive me.
There is this raging thread where they r saying that Muhammad (PBUH) slept with a six year old. Please help me tell them it's not true.
Here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Sinful Habits: Step 1 / Receive Your Healings In Just A Minute / Join Us This Next Sunday At Winners Chapel--- Try God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.