Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! (4245 Views)

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Happy Birthday Dr. Sign Fireman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
The crusade at the MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON. Thousands attended yesterday! So many couldn't get seats! Several cripples walked! The blind saw! People born deaf and dumb heard and spoke! Growths disappeared from the bodies of many! Just so many miracles! And so many were saved! People said they had never heard the mysteries of the Word that were taught! The city is on fire! People are pouring in from other cities! (Picture 1)

Man born deaf and dumb begins to hear and speak AT THE MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON. (Picture 2)

As the man of God Sign Fireman ministered, cripples could be spotted everywhere beginning to walk - AT THE MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON! (Picture 3)

He came to the MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON totally blind in his left eye. The blindness had lasted several years. Recently, surgery was performed on it, and yet the total blindness continued! But when the man of God Sign Fireman touched it and spoke to it, he instantly began to see with it! (Picture 4)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
He had a dislocated right leg. It was out of his pelvic girdle. He applied the revolutionary teaching that the man of God Sign Fireman gave on Divinity and it instantly entered back into its rightful position! MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON. (Picture 1)

The miracles, teachings and conversions at the MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON so shook the city that a local TV Station came to the Hotel where the man of God Sign Fireman was lodging to interview him! (Picture 2)

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
After the great miracles of the first day of the crusade in FREE STATE, SOUTH AFRICA, a Radio Station invited the man of God SIGN FIREMAN to their Station for live interview. Right there, several people requested for prayer - and there were miracles!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Thecustodian(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
There were lot of speculations on this Man of God, that he is not real, that he is a fake Man of God. As for me, one thing I understand is that when a Man of God does something very unusual from every other Preacher, envy becomes the order of the day. After talks about this Man, I took my time to investigate his ministry. See let's not deceive ourselves, you can fool a black man to stage a miracle, but you can't fool a white man to stage a miracle for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Thecustodian(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2015
God is moving in this ministry. Stop the hate! Join the move. The final move of God!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Thecustodian(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Dr. Sign Fireman rock SA and Cameroon! Don't mind haters!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by cashiebanks: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
The ministry of Dr sign fireman never seizes to amaze me. Some of these countries he is at now haven't really seen these kind of raw miracles before. I thank God for giving Nigeria this kind of Man.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by cashiebanks: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Forget about those singing hate songs, the moment things get very tough with them, they sneak into one of his services and get better.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by cashiebanks: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
I praise God for those people whose problems are being solved under the ministry of Dr Fireman. God bless this Great man of God.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by nonny4zoe: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
South Africans and Cameroonians don't know how lucky they are!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by nonny4zoe: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
The Ministry of the Holy Ghost is the final move of God!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by AAFAVOUR: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whoa! We thank God for all the numerous miracles! God bless you Dad!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by AAFAVOUR: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonny4zoe:
South Africans and Cameroonians don't know how lucky they are!

Yes My brother! They really don't know!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by BOWOTO(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus lives in me.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by nonny4zoe: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
You don't criticize the power of God untill you've had a taste of it, this power of God for real and the man of God is real too.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Instantly healed of 3 years paralysis - by just a word from the man of God Sign Fireman! All the glory to Jesus! @THE BIG TENT, BETHLEHEM, FREE STATE, SOUTH AFRICA. (Picture 1)

Instantly healed of 30 years total deafness of the left ear - when the man of God Sign Fireman prayed for him! @THE BIG TENT, BETHLEHEM, FREE STATE, SOUTH AFRICA. (Picture 2)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Chyraf: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just keep on going round the world doing good. Your master Jesus did same dr fireman. Acts 10:38
Dr fireman founder and general overseer, the Holy Ghost ministry I salute you. You hall live and not die to testify of the goodness of the Lord. Ust keep it up. South Africa your blessed
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by obinnaikechukwu: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dr. Sign Fireman is a true proclaimer whom God has called for this generation!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by obinnaikechukwu: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonny4zoe:
You don't criticize the power of God untill you've had a taste of it, this power of God for real and the man of God is real too.

I second that!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Ranchhoddas: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
lies

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by arinzesamuel: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
God is really using this man of God! Keep the good work going! My prayer for you is that God will empower you for the good work you are doing in the life of people!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by arinzesamuel: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
lies

Are you alright? Hmmm! Haters! Get off this blog!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Chyraf: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
The mandate given to dr fireman is to take the final move of God to the people of the world. Sir you are really living up to your calling. May God strengthen you both now and forever...Amen
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Ranchhoddas: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
arinzesamuel:

Are you alright? Hmmm! Haters! Get off this blog!
this is not a blog rettard.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nakuzie: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
My spiritual father Dr. Sign Fireman, upholding the world with THE FINAL MOVE OF GOD! May God undoubtedly show Himself real continuously as he hold these Holy meetings IJN.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Weah96: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anyone with common sense will flee from a pastor called Sign Fireman. That's like a rapper's name or something.

Who are the pinheads that go to Sign Fireman's church?

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by back2sender: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Weah96:
Anyone with common sense will flee from a pastor called Sign Fireman. That's like a rapper's name or something.

Who are the pinheads that go to Sign Fireman's church?

This God is a game fraudsters.
with all the sick people in Nigeria wen need healing naa to export their wayo go Cameroon and south Africa.
Pastorpreneurs

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Hohey(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
I know the scriptures a little. Dr Sign is doing almost exactly what Jesus did while on earth. Whoever is saying he is somewhat bad...this is for you...
DR FIREMAN PLS HOW DO I PERFORM MIRACLES LIKE YOU, SAVE MY FAMILY n HELP OTHERS?!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
so people believe this man,even his name speaks scam.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by chigozie3030: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
I have gone round churches but until i had an encounter with this man of God Dr Fireman,i experienced a real God
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by chigozie3030: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
You can say what ever you want to say,all men of God in this world has been critisized so i'm not moved but i know with Dr Fireman i will make heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Will Never Come Again / Return Of The Nimrod (Exposing False religious Leaders) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.