Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? (1289 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Man Climbs High Tension In Lekki To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
An Indian teenager, Khusboo Kumari, 17,
committed suicide because her parents refused to
build a toilet in the house, police said on Saturday.
“It seems she had repeatedly asked her parents to
build a toilet in the house as she was embarrassed
to go out to the fields to defecate, but they
ignored her.
“Kumari was found hanging Friday inside her home
on the outskirts of Dumka town in the eastern
state of Jharkhand,’’ superintendent of police Vipul
Shukla, was quoted as saying.
Her parents reportedly told her that they were
saving money for her marriage and could not
spend it on a toilet.
The officer said the initial investigation suggested
Kumari committed suicide but that all possibilities
were being looked into.
According to the 2011 census, Jharkhand is one of
India’s poorest states, lagging in many
development indicators and about 78 per cent of
households there do not have toilets.
In India, women have the added problem of lack
of security if they have to use open fields away
from their homes at odd hours.
“The girl’s parents did not realise how important it
was for her to have a toilet at home,’’ it further
said.
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by DennisEche(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
for dis naija........ How na........when bush dey every where
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Source: http://www.punchng.com/politics/teenager-hangs-self-after-parents-refused-to-build-toilet/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lalasticlala, ishilove, barcanista, omenka, freeglobe (my sister & social media enemy), phuckphuckman make una come tell me una mind about this matter.
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
1000 ways die,,,,, your own better na toilet dey make u kill yourself,,,,plenty toilets awaits you in hell
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:
1000 ways die,,,,, your own better na toilet dey make u kill yourself,,,,plenty toilets awaits you in hell
u hatch(sh) oh. Why now...? She go pooh pooh for hell tire instead of...
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chigold101:
u hatch(sh) oh. Why now...? She go pooh pooh for hell tire instead of...

She for come see children wey no get where to put head for naija
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
DennisEche:
for dis naija........ How na........when bush dey every where
meeen...!!! Even where bush no dey oh. Even for gutter sef.

Make you try go through 3rd mainland bridge early morning. Just look by the lagoon side and see people line the poo.

Dying for toilet matter na bad death be that oh...

1 Like

Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

She for come see children wey no get where to put head for naija
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chigold101:
Source: http://www.punchng.com/politics/teenager-hangs-self-after-parents-refused-to-build-toilet/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lalasticlala, ishilove, barcanista, omenka, freeglobe (my sister & social media enemy), phuckphuckman make una come tell me una mind about this matter.
Hahaahahaaahaha Truckpusher almost hanged himself because MTN refused to send him 10MB angry my fervent prayers saved him
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaahahaaahaha Truckpusher almost hanged himself because MTN refused to send him 10MB angry my fervent prayers saved him
You failed eh, I don't use MTN. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Edwardhead(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=13pt] Nigerians dont commit suicide, our parent will kill us if we do [/size]
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You failed eh, I don't use MTN. tongue grin cheesy
That was before you changed to etisalat grin

Dearpreye can testify to this.
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
That was before you changed to etisalat grin

Dearpreye can testify to this.

Yes. I can boldly testify Truckpusher is right. Or that you're WRONG tongue
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Try de talk true na.
dearpreye:

Yes. I can boldly testify Truckpusher is right. Or that you're WRONG tongue
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=13pt] Nigerians dont commit suicide, our parent will kill us if we do [/size]
Trust Nigeria police to arrest anybody that commits suicide. I trust them for that
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Edwardhead(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Trust Nigeria police to arrest anybody that commits suicide. I trust them for that
na dem help d person get him life?

I heard in china also, punishment for commiting suicide is death sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Edwardhead:
na dem help d person get him life?

I heard in china also, punishment for commiting suicide is death sentence
Yes na! It is the responsibility of government to protect every citizen. Nobody has the right to take anybody's life, not even his/her own life. Whoever takes his/her life shall face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Psylas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:
stop thinking of hell elswhere, as a Nigerian, u are in hell
Re: Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
lolzzzz... I no know say u be prayer warrior...

I will invite you when NASS resume July 21 because many people in HOR will need your prayers..

(1) (Reply)

How I Escape Death In Prison - Obasanjo / Funny Rules For Driving In Lagos / Obasanjo Responsible For Yar'adua, Jonathan's Failures - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.