Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo (33499 Views)

Miyonse Signs Contract With Maxima Media Group To Host Food Show (Photos) / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Mr. Ibu Visits AY Comedian In His Lekki Mansion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Popular comedian Bovi, has acquired a home in Lekki after he signed his new endorsement deal with telecom giant, Glo.

Colleague, Basketmouth shared the news on Instagram while congratulating him for the feat.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=15352

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
a big achievement, and some haterz would critize/discriminate him. congratulations...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by joganut(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
on point

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by youngberry001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
fasting dey worried me

I will comment wen I eat cry

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by psalmz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blood money angry grin
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Papasmal(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrat
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by loomer: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na God o.

Works of ya hand go pay you o jare

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lekki where all kinda catastrophe happen undecided

Let's see the mansion first weather iits worth the shoki uu dancing already undecided

Congrats tho grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Edwardhead(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Where d mansion pics?
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by iheanyi40(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulation Bovi

1 Like

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by rheether(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Look at BOVI ooo..I remember Extended family fa, I thought this guy would never make it in life..Oh Bovi I so love you..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Rahmatuparker: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
congratulations
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by jammani(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
All in the name of "Joke". Yu go laff 4get yur sorrow, after 17mins:26secs, yur sorrow go com back -- And here he is smiling all thru. Nigeria is indeed a fertile land.

If yu like, yu can sing "state and capital". No worry Glo go endorse you.

I naturally love this country

20 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
comedy sweet o...
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by DankemzI(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulations Boviiiiiii
How many keke have you empowered your village youths with?

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Kelvin0(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good for him, he still remain one of my favorite comedian
Lol see as him hold the Biro with all seriousness as if dem one collect the contract from him hand

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by iykoblingz: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is no longer news that people are making load of cash from the betting industry, either as a bookmaker, agent, punter, tipster or consultant. I’ve decided to help the betting community with winning trends for the upcoming football season…And, I believe this is going to be a golden opportunity for those planning to be making a living betting on football matches.

I have created a post on my web blog for update, picks and relevant information ahead of major football season! As part of my preparation for the upcoming major season....I have decide to educate punters who are ready to be making MEGA PROFIT betting and focusing on goals markets all through the season.... http://www.kenahow.com/make-a-fortune-soccer-betting-on-goals-market/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by lummy5000(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good for. Him
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Mrphilia: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
My favourite comedian congrats man.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by tonididdy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
One of the few RAW comedians still in the game

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dis boi.......dat ring weh u dey use get xparin date ooo
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Youwin(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Are you an ETISALAT subscriber? Are you tired of spending so much on data every time??
Now you can get ETISALAT data at a very cheap price

250MB = #400
500MB = #700
750MB = #1000
1GB = #1200
1.5GB = #1800
2GB = #2300
3GB = #3400

All data works on all devices including Android, BB10, iPhone/iPad, Tablets, Windows Phone, Modem/PC etc.

Contact YOUWIN DATA
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 07060701745 or 08172483113
Bbm Pin: 5598A48C

Note: All data valid for one MONTH.

,.................................,.................Kindly forward this to your friends, one of them might need this!

Thanks.,..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Aspireahead(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Glo should channel all this money into improving their network and stop wasting it on celebrities who won't bring them 5 customers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by tonididdy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
One of the few RAW comedians still in the game

Congrats
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by emmykk(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
@officialBovi said i should ping you guys this.

Today that i officially hit front page after a long while i want to use this opportunity to congratulate general buhari,specially for not sharing power with south west.

It reminds me of the fact that in the jungle gorillas and monkeys share oneness.but in reality gorillas are gorillas and monkeys are monkeys.
North and south west shared oneness in booting out Gej
Now that appointments and elective positions are shared south west is not getting any thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Look at BOVI ooo..I remember Extended family fa, I thought this guy would never make it in life..Oh Bovi I so love you..
lol

ladies...

you so love him abi? now that he has made it in life ?

The thunder that will fire you still dey receive baptism...comot dia...onyio...o.on.onyi..onyioberibe

1 Like

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
k
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by KINOLAVI7(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
#GODWIN...
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by fF01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
#GODWON!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Artist Photoshops Wizkid And Orezi (see Funny Photos) / Austin Okpe Remarries To Elizabeth After Ojy Okpe Divorced Him (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.