Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? (2670 Views)

Fast And Furious 8 Movie / FAST AND FURIOUS 8 - What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015

I read they used his brother towards the end

but from what part
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by missyruq(f): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Don't rily understand u...
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by iamord(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
He died in the course of the movie production so his Bro was used to complete the rest. Probably he died at the early stages of production
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by macof(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
He means at what point in the movie scenes does Paul stop and his brother takes his role

Am I right op?
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by onila(f): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
macof:
He means at what point in the movie scenes does Paul stop and his brother takes his role

Am I right op?
yes love
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by Ama80(f): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
I wish to know too cos all isaw was Paul walker throughout d movie.
Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
I think he almost wrapped up the entire movie before his death.

It was his brother that played the beach part at the ending and the scene where he rides with Dom before the end credit, they used motion capture to do the trick, pix below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Weda it was his brother or not, as long as he looked like him.. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by Abatemtem(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2015
His brother took over from the part he was on his way to the mast. You will notice his face was never shwon completely from that part esp when he got attacked by the Chinese guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? by yoji: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
he died half way into the film....Wikipedia

(1) (Reply)

COMPLETE: Alex Rider Season 1 Episode 1 – 8 / Breath Of Life – Nollywood Movie � / Video: Meet The Woman With The World Biggest Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.