Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) (22177 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) / Bride's Mother Dies While On Her Way To Daughter's Wedding Reception In Ibadan / Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
ugoezeik:
it so pathetic dat such a thing happened to a nigerian n our stupid government won't say anything about it. but if its d other way round u will see wat Australian government wil do. since dem no regard us here at home hw much more those in diaspora. rip to d dead
As old as you are you don't know the difference between Austria and Australia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by chiMoni37(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
uzolexis:

That's the same thing I implied in d last part of my comment when I said "I know it's just 1 family"
..........no it's nt d same..read ur xomment again ....
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by chiMoni37(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
redcliff:

And the silly guys run to western europe for green pastures too just like africans..well, the western europeans treat them the way they treat black folks. Lol
...true talk
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
uzolexis:

Ermmmm,i have 2 take an exception to Macedonia. My flatmate is Macedonian n she's about the kindest person i've ever met n i've also met her family,they were awesome. I know that's just 1 family but they gave me a good impression about Macedonians.
Supported, my line manager is a Macedonian and the guy is so nice to a fault. Although, i have also met a Macedonian guy who was a super racist. I think racism is individual thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
abatically:

Racism is one thing, living illegally in a country is another. I don't know what killed this young man, u don't know either, do not be quick to say racism. One thing we both know is that this young man has been living there illegally for 7 years. Only little can be done for someone living in a foreign country without papers. RIP.

So in your mind he should be killed cuz he was living as an illegal immigrant. His killing should not be justified in any way
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by charsobodo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
I feel that the story is not yet complete...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by abatically(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
abbeyty:

So in your mind he should be killed cuz he was living as an illegal immigrant. His killing should not be justified in any way

I never said that, or can u point out where I said that? My point is u can't prove if the police killed him, nor his killing was due to racism. What if he was running from the police and jumped into a ditch, we have seen that happened in Malaysia several times. Again I didn't say that but it is a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
So sad, i can not comprehend why he has not got his residency in austria even though he has a daughter,i would have thought that with his daughter been an austrian he would be entitled to a residency
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by sirugos(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
The way the killed my sister in Paris. God will judge them all. Keep resting in peace my lovely sister.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by Octaves(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
if the Nigerian embassy in Austria doesn't get to the bottom of this incodent. then Nigeria is not a country to be proud of. they need to send forensic experts/crime investigators from Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by NobleG1(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2015
The lady should pursue the case in court with full force to bring her boyfriend's killers to justice and get monetary compensation. The guy was killed by police and Austria is a racist country. She can send the case to the European Court of Human Rights.

My advice to all undocumented Nigerians in foreign countries, especially, in Europe, even though you're undocumented, your Human Right is fully protected under the European Convention on Human Rights. Remember, being undocumented is NOT a criminal offence.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by nightmile: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2015
A South East in custody abroad ! He can't be innocent cos they are the Jezebel and judas of Nigeria. Rogues
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by DrGroove(f): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2015
People from this region hardly ever stay at home
So he went to Austria to seek greener pastures

Had a child with a gullible whitey,promising her marriage(so he could get papers)

But he got arrested (obviously he did something bad)

and somehow was killed.

sad story sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by jonadaft: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=13pt]Why was he in police custody, I couldnt figure it out in the news kiss
na wa o
[/size]
Why are you always so daft to read and comprehend?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2015
uzolexis:

Ermmmm,i have 2 take an exception to Macedonia. My flatmate is Macedonian n she's about the kindest person i've ever met n i've also met her family,they were awesome. I know that's just 1 family but they gave me a good impression about Macedonians.
yhu stay in macedonia?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
yhu stay in macedonia?
Nope.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
uzolexis:
Nope.
oh! Just saw it ma! Belgium
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) by godofuck231: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Why do Igbos get killed or executed so quickly, something is wrong, they should stop challenging the authorities of foreign countries and foreign people, I've seen all these first hand and it's annoying, they brag and threaten, only had knows what went wrong here, make una try to de calm down, home and away no be the same way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Western Sanctions Taking Toll On Us, Nigerian Students In Russia / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices / Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.