Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (454 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday - 4/7//15)- THE ANOINTING SPEAKSĀ 

1.Father, thank you for all the spiritual gifts you have endowed me and your church with.

2.Thank you Father, for the privilege and honour to share your secrets with your servants.

3.Father, let your anointing locate me afresh today.

4.Father, cleanse and sanctify me from all kinds of spiritual pollutions.

5.I bind every strongman behind my spiritual deafness in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me begin to hear spiritual conversation in heavenly places.

7.Father, you are a God that reveals secrets, reveal Your secrets unto me.

8.Father, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation, and let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened

9.Father, make known unto me the mystery of your will.

10.Father, hide not your commandments from me.

11.Father, open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word.

12.Father, make me sensitive to Your voice. Help me never to mistake Your voice for that of any other person.

13.Father, liberate my spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

14.Father, let your anointing break every yoke of backwardness in my life and ministry.

15.Father, let every enemy of the gospel in my life be paralysed.

16.Father, let me never lose my spiritual colouration and flavour.

17.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
18. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
19.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of A Limited Brain / Is Christianity Overbearing? / Pastr Adeboye's Strong Advice To Drug addicts on How To Be Best Fixed & get high

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.