Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering (4093 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which Nigerian University Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Once you know that, V = IR in electricity, u are good to go. Electrical Engineering is all about V = IR.
Of all Engineering courses Electrical Engineering has the largest number of 1st class graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by borntosave: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
borntosave:
Very true
I thought I was d only person dat knws ds.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by ddonolu: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahaha.... Dude u r very funny.... U shld have made use of google na.... Who told u electrical engineering deals with only electricity or V=IR Where did u throw instrumentation, communication, control and other discplines under electrical engineering Just a course in EEE can be studied for 4-5yrs. The department usually have first class students because the best students are always in the department because it is an interesting field, very very wide ,has a broad scope and only the best students can endure the stressful tasks... thus there is competition and everyone wants to get the best result, thats why u get first class students there.... :-D

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Karleb(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Senior Secondary Physic is more than V=IR. So op, you were saying something?
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
ddonolu:
Hahahaha.... Dude u r very funny.... U shld have made use of google na.... Who told u electrical engineering deals with only electricity or V=IR Where did u throw instrumentation, communication, control and other discplines under electrical engineering Just a course in EEE can be studied for 4-5yrs. The department usually have first class students because the best students are always in the department because it is an interesting field, very very wide ,has a broad scope and only the best students can endure the stressful tasks... thus there is competition and everyone wants to get the best result, thats why u get first class students there.... :-D
bro, I didn't say Electrical Electronics Engineering (EEE), wondering y u are talking abt communication and control here.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Karleb:
Senior Secondary Physic is more than V=IR. So op, you were saying something?
I didn't say EE is nt morethan V=IR, I said the basis of EE is V=IR
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by jejemanito: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
I thought FG banned sales of ogogoro?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Karleb(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mbkite:

I didn't say EE is nt morethan V=IR, I said the basis of EE is V=IR

Ok. Now I get.

Are you studying/Did you studied Electrical Engineering?
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Karleb:

Ok. Now I get.

Are you studying/Did you studied Electrical Engineering?
lol, am neida an EE student nor EE graduate.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
jejemanito:
I thought FG banned sales of ogogoro?
make ur point
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by ddonolu: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mbkite:

bro, I didn't say Electrical Electronics Engineering (EEE), wondering y u are talking abt communication and control here.
bro u are high on 10kobo weed.... U r the just saying what u dont know... since u r nt in this field i dnt blame u.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by bionictino(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
You need slap. Infact the easiest thing you need now.......is a SLAP !!!
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
ddonolu:
bro u are high on 10kobo weed.... U r the just saying what u dont know... since u r nt in this field i dnt blame u.
am nt in dis field? It's personal opinion and i hv reasons. I didn't just come up to say dis
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
bionictino:
You need slap. Infact the easiest thing you need now.......is a SLAP !!!
All I need is a defence frm u. Tell us dat V = IR is nt d basis 4 EE
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Valentinooo: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's true. Elect Elect always av the highest number of first class graduate in uniben.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Valentinooo:
It's true. Elect Elect always av the highest number of first class graduate in uniben.
Thank u very much for that observation
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Nero1920: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Valentinooo:
This is so because;
1.They have a high population;
2.You cant dispute the fact that elect/elect in Uniben have a high population of scholars.Ask other engineering students.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by PrinceofPeace17(m): 2:42am On Sep 02, 2016
This OP funny sha grin
So because of the number of first class students they produce Op confess, who are you really jealous of?
The purpose of your post can only be traced to jealousy. You are neither a graduate of the department or an under graduate den base ur opinion on First class numbers?Besides, Uniben is not the only University in Nigeria. To base ur opinion on 1 University is ridiculous!
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:
This OP funny sha grin
So because of the number of first class students they produce Op confess, who are you really jealous of?
The purpose of your post can only be traced to jealousy. You are neither a graduate of the department or an under graduate den base ur opinion on First class numbers?Besides, Uniben is not the only University in Nigeria. To base ur opinion on 1 University is ridiculous!

V = IR QED!
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Vctr: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes the govt. need to enforce the ban on ogogoro and pami, so as to prevent this kind of ridiculous post on NL. EE, which is among the core disciplines of engineering is V=IR ?? *seriously SMH*.. The reason for its high number of first class graduates(according to you) might be because, its mostly serious and focused students who dare to venture into that path.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Vctr:
Yes the govt. need to enforce the ban on ogogoro and pami, so as to prevent this kind of ridiculous post on NL. EE, which is among the core disciplines of engineering is V=IR ?? *seriously SMH*.. The reason for its high number of first class graduates(according to you) might be because, its mostly serious and focused students who dare to venture into that path.

1 Share

Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Vctr: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Mbkite post=49148798][/quote] and who are you teaching secondary school physics to?? Mtcheeww
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Futurecrown(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Electrical engineering has the highest numbers of scholars in any institution and highest cutoff point for admission. In Uniben as a specimen Mechanical produce like 9 first class this year, would you now tell me that Mech engine is very simple. It is input that determines output. first class courses are for first class students. FUTA produce 8 first class in EEE this year, OAU produce like 12 first class, UNIBEN produce 10 first class.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Vctr:
and who are you teaching secondary school physics to?? Mtcheeww

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Futurecrown:
Electrical engineering has the highest numbers of scholars in any institution and highest cutoff point for admission. In Uniben as a specimen Mechanical produce like 9 first class this year, would you now tell me that Mech engine is very simple. It is input that determines output. first class courses are for first class students. FUTA produce 8 first class in EEE this year, OAU produce like 12 first class, UNIBEN produce 10 first class.

Please read my post again. If you actually studied EE, can you give us the basics of Electrical Engineering. I don't mean Electronics/Telecommunication.

#V=IR
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by PrinceofPeace17(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
It is difficult to convince a monkey that apple is sweeter than banana.
My fellow Engineers pls ignore this guy grin
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:
It is difficult to convince a monkey that apple is sweeter than banana.
My fellow Engineers pls ignore this guy grin

why not come up with a good line of argument and stop insult.
you don't even know if I studied EE.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by PrinceofPeace17(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mbkite:

why not come up with a good line of argument and stop insult.
you don't even know if I studied EE.
It's just a proverb lol. Okay, If u feel EE is simple then port to EE
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:

It's just a proverb lol. Okay, If u feel EE is simple then port to EE

hahahahhahaha. no mind my post, just trying to know what guys think about EE. we used to "yab" EE guys back then in school.....
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Daphantom: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
OP you get alot of people talking electrical/electronics because that's what's mostly offered in Nigeria Universities and you choose an option in 400 or 500 Level, depending on the school.
Bros future, how come you know the number of first class graduates in Uniben when results have not been released?
PS, I study EEE in Uniben so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering by Mbkite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Daphantom:
OP you get alot of people talking electrical/electronics because that's what's mostly offered in Nigeria Universities and you choose an option in 400 or 500 Level, depending on the school.
Bros future, how come you know the number of first class graduates in Uniben when results have not been released?
PS, I study EEE in Uniben so I know what I'm saying.

OK oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Requirement To Study Computer Science At Futminna / (pics)when U Score 140 And Jamb Refuses To Dash You Ur Own 40 Marks / Top 21 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria And School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.