₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,080 members, 3,812,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 09:55 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (154493 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sholadele4: 9:26pm On Sep 10
mulberry:
Pls I also need the soft copy can you please send to luv2val@yahoo.com. I appreciate. Thanks

Could you please help forward the ielts material to my email sholadele@gmail.com. It is highly needed.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by websiteman: 10:19pm On Sep 10
Hello house.... I plan to sit for ielts exam in some coming months and would appreciate someone sending me study materials.... jicaonline@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by websiteman: 10:19pm On Sep 10
nwolisar:

Earnestly needed Bro nwolisa.chuks@gmail.com
Much thanks

Hello house.... I plan to sit for ielts exam in some coming months and would appreciate someone sending me study materials.... jicaonline@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by websiteman: 10:20pm On Sep 10
einsteino:

SENT

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Chayilnotes: 10:24pm On Sep 10
Please kindly help me send those materials to rehobothever@yahoo.com. I will be writing the academic module in 2 weeks time.
Nonizle:
please , I need materials for ielts.please send to this email. thanks and God bless. herminasura@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Daporeals(m): 8:10am On Sep 11
Pls guy I also need the material, kikivicginho@gmail.com,thanks in anticipation
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by timmiey(m): 9:07am On Sep 11
timmiey:
I wrote my IELTS exams at the Ibadan centre on August 19. I have viewed my result online already. I need the Test Report Form as soon as possible; but these people have not been replying my mails. Can I go to their Lagos office to collect it? Or has anyone who wrote on 19 August received his/her TRF??
Pls anyone with answers??
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 12:49pm On Sep 11
timmiey:
Pls anyone with answers??
well the test report form will be issued to you when you collect the hard copy of your results. Please don't panic. The test report form do come with the hard copy of the IELTS result. Just be rest assured that you will collect the hard copy this week via UPS or fedex courier officer.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by wallmosh: 7:13pm On Sep 11
Johnnyessence:
well the test report form will be issued to you when you collect the hard copy of your results. Please don't panic. The test report form do come with the hard copy of the IELTS result. Just be rest assured that you will collect the hard copy this week via UPS or fedex courier officer.

Can a relative collect on your behalf due to distance barrier?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 1kingwriter: 8:11pm On Sep 11
Study has begun.
I have been looking at the speaking part at the moment.

* It takes about 5 or 6 minutes only - as seen on the video.
* You just answer the questions asked by the examiner.
* A lady I have studied her video that scored 9 gave me some clues
- She answers all questions with a sentence. The first sentence does include a reference to the key words of the question asked.
- She has a lot of mannerisms in her answers yet she keeps going.
- She made the examination conversational.
- She squeezed in few vocabularies into her answers.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 8:34pm On Sep 11
wallmosh:

yes he or she can. In as much you direct the UPS or fedex staff to deliver the hard copy of your result to the said relatives. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 8:37pm On Sep 11
wallmosh:

yes he or she can. In as much you direct the UPS or fedex staff to deliver the hard copy of your result to the said relatives . You can even explain to UPS delivery man that you aren't around but you have informed your relatives about their coming.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lolaan: 11:46pm On Sep 11
einsteino:
I have been getting an unprecedented number of mentions/pms with regards to the IELTS study materials. To be frank, I only replied a handful, as it is not possible for me to attend to everyone, rarely have time. So i have created a link to my Google drive where the IELTS materials sit.I earlier posted the links(google drive) to the IELTS materials here this morning but someone drew my attention to something. since the IELTS materials are copyright, it may not be wise to have direct links to them in public glare, as google may take them down at a moment's notice or who knows who may stumble on it here. someone should suggest where is best to host or move them to. Does everyone know how to download files hosted on torrents? let me have your views so we could reach a decision by evening today.

kindly send the materials to me- lolaanjorin08@yahoo.com. i am sitting for the exam this month. pleaseeeeeeee..........
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hartson(m): 2:03am On Sep 12
Hello e-family,
Please can anyone here recommend a certified and well known TOEFL training centre in Lagos.I had also like to know the amount they charge and duration as well.please this is very urgent.Peeps in Lagos who have engaged the services of good training centre should point me to the right direction.
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by timmiey(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12
Johnnyessence:
Thank you very much. I got the test report form this evening.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by einsteino(m): 9:10am On Sep 13
For IELTS study materials, send a request via your e-mail to this address - lwrs9999@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by wallmosh: 4:56pm On Sep 13
Johnnyessence:
yes he or she can. In as much you direct the UPS or fedex staff to deliver the hard copy of your result to the said relatives. All the best.

You mean he/she will not given by hand.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by wallmosh: 4:58pm On Sep 13
timmiey:

Do you need to visit their office in Lagos for collection?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 6:27pm On Sep 13
wallmosh:

You mean he/she will not given by hand.
what I mean is that rthe courier staff will deliver the hard copy of ielts result to you by hand. Sorry for replying you late.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 6:30pm On Sep 13
timmiey:
waooooo nice one. All the best.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by britishknight: 12:34am On Sep 14
Nice info

1kingwriter:
Study has begun.
I have been looking at the speaking part at the moment.

* It takes about 5 or 6 minutes only - as seen on the video.
* You just answer the questions asked by the examiner.
* A lady I have studied her video that scored 9 gave me some clues
- She answers all questions with a sentence. The first sentence does include a reference to the key words of the question asked.
- She has a lot of mannerisms in her answers yet she keeps going.
- She made the examination conversational.
- She squeezed in few vocabularies into her answers.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by badruu(m): 12:36am On Sep 14
please kindly send the ielts study materials soft copy to lanre923@gmail.com.....need asap

Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by wallmosh: 6:50am On Sep 14
Johnnyessence:
what I mean is that rthe courier staff will deliver the hard copy of ielts result to you by hand. Sorry for replying you late.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate you feedback.

That means there's no need of going to their office for collection.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by smoothvee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14
please which site can i register the ielts with?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bosslady1991: 2:53pm On Sep 14
Okay. Registration done. Unto the next. Please anyone with materials should kindly help out by sending to

princessroxy2034@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johnnyessence: 4:06pm On Sep 14
wallmosh:

Thanks for your response. I appreciate you feedback.

That means there's no need of going to their office for collection.
no need now. The British Council will send the hard copy results to address you fill for them when you are doing the registration.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 1kingwriter: 6:13pm On Sep 14
Please house, who has taken IELTS test at the BC Centre Abeokuta?
Am contemplating doing so.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by timmiey(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14
wallmosh:

Do you need to visit their office in Lagos for collection?
It was delivered to me by UPS. I didn't visit their Lagos office.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by crownnygold: 2:33am On Sep 15
Please someone that have the soft copy should hlp send to crownworth196@gmail.com thanks God bless
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chaiks: 7:11am On Sep 15
bosslady1991:
Okay. Registration done. Unto the next. Please anyone with materials should kindly help out by sending to

princessroxy2034@yahoo.com

Thanks
hey bro.please how did u registered.I intend to do so on Monday.do I have to go to any of the test centres to register?I see means of payment is by transfer or bank draft.I currently stay in Onitsha and I'll like to choose Enugu as my test centre because its close.I don't v accounts in any of the three listed banks but my bro operates a zenith bank account.can I pay in for him so he I'll transfer to British council in my favour?if I follow D's process,I'll o have to send documents to British council again?for d transfer means of payment, is it with ATM or can my bro use a transfer form?I really want to be cleared so as not to make silly mistake.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bdemix(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15
Please send me soft copy: demix2104@gmail.com
einsteino:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by einsteino(m): 6:11am On Sep 16
bdemix:
Please send me soft copy: demix2104@gmail.com

For IELTS study materials, send a request via your e-mail to this address - lwrs9999@gmail.com

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.