₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,977 members, 3,973,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 01:40 AM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (181998 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by anakorcj(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28
policy12:

Pls Can you help with material @addymuiz@yahoo.com
Just read this thread backwards to August.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by RichyRoma: 6:30pm On Nov 28
[quote]
They are online oh. If u really need it, drop ur e-mail addy. Pls also help a brother too my e-mail obiankeromanus3746@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Saintsquare(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28
Dewys1:

Kindly send me the email address you eventually sent your evidence to. I have the same issue, in fact I just got an email that my application has been cancelled.

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olasun4u(m): 7:50am On Nov 29
Olasun4u@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by spagg56: 1:32pm On Nov 29
Please I care for it too - Nuh.oyindamola@gmail.com[/quote]
Good day, pls can u share the material also. Pls kindly send to spagg56@yahoo.com
Thanx
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ezilytina(f): 11:00pm On Nov 29
Pls I need the material for ielts general. This is mail Ezily2003@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ezilytina(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29
einsteino:
for those Preparing for IELTS, I have uploaded some materials that would help you. currently I have uploaded Cambridge IELTS 5 to 12, would upload IELTS 1 to 4, perhaps speaking videos and other relevant materials later. here is the link. Best of luck.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ojk5EVi9onWm5NcHB5UEVYY2c

Greetings, get download any of the materials. seems dey have been deleted. Can u kindly send another link here or some materials to my mail Ezily2003@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by belovedtianah: 1:36pm On Nov 30
Good day,
Please I will be re-writing ielts by January , i really need help with acing writing and reading.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by einsteino(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30
Ezilytina:
Greetings, get download any of the materials. seems dey have been deleted. Can u kindly send another link here or some materials to my mail Ezily2003@yahoo.com

link works fine.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by williams080: 5:33pm On Nov 30
Pls the the bomb also coz I'm preparing for the test exam thank u mabino nicolasjames52@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by gorry123: 6:24pm On Nov 30
spagg56:
Please I care for it too - Nuh.oyindamola@gmail.com
Good day, pls can u share the material also. Pls kindly send to spagg56@yahoo.com
Thanx
please i need the material also dekkybobo@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by gorry123: 6:32pm On Nov 30
Ezilytina:
Greetings, get download any of the materials. seems dey have been deleted. Can u kindly send another link here or some materials to my mail Ezily2003@yahoo.com Please i need material also dekkybobo@yahoo.com

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by gorry123: 6:34pm On Nov 30
aragonbaba:
hello, Kindly make the links public for ease of access. especially the GT. many thanks.
Brothrer please i need the bomb dekkybobo@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by anakorcj(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30
gorry123:
Brothrer please i need the bomb dekkybobo@yahoo.com
williams080:
Pls the the bomb also coz I'm preparing for the test exam thank u mabino nicolasjames52@gmail.com
Ezilytina:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bayobro: 11:24am On Dec 03
Hello bro I just stumble on this now... I intend to take ielts immigrant with my family to Canada, I had like to ask if the study pack can be read for immigrant too. Pls kindly help send to ogunrindefatai@gmail.com thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by uk101: 6:28pm On Dec 03
People should give updates on their written exams many e_materials which one person wan use

Used 3 different materials in my previous ielts exam didn't ace the score I wanted.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osento(m): 12:31am On Dec 04
[Please someone should send me materials for ILETS leozay212@gmail.com. I appreciate .thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by anakorcj(m): 3:41am On Dec 04
For all of you who need the bomb
, the link, etc. Google mini ielts. It has live practice, unlimited access
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mikeayus(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04
i would appreciate the link too boss...ayus.mike@gmail.com

thanks
nnamdiokere45:
sup..i wld drop a link in ur mail
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tossy001(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04
please i am also interested tosynoshinko@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Obyroli: 1:51pm On Dec 05
plz am also interested in the materials vivianadagbor@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by stepo707: 1:53pm On Dec 05
belovedtianah:
Good day,
Please I will be re-writing ielts by January , i really need help with acing writing and reading.
Use Jays method in E2 language.search on YouTube.for reding also you need to be very fast and also underline and check each point.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bluevy: 5:57am On Dec 06
Hi everyone, please am planning to write my IELTS soon and I need material to prepare, this is my email address: evelynisrael47@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by fobak203: 9:44am On Dec 07
I am new here on this thread, but for those that had their IELTS on 25th November, the test date has appeared on result checker, Please everyone concerned should calm down, it is still saying result not found. I need clarification on something that everyone might found useful. Those that have written the test and gotten their results can contribute. Does the 13 days exclude or include the test date? For instance, I wrote on 25th November, if the 13 days start counting from the day of the test, then the result should be ready on the 7th December. If not then on the 8th December.

My question
Can past test takers clarify if the 13days start counting with the test date inclusive?

I am hopeful that my result comes out fine and I can help with all of the resources I used.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by LarryMoss: 3:41pm On Dec 07
fobak203:
I am new here on this thread, but for those that had their IELTS on 25th November, the test date has appeared on result checker, Please everyone concerned should calm down, it is still saying result not found. I need clarification on something that everyone might found useful. Those that have written the test and gotten their results can contribute. Does the 13 days exclude or include the test date? For instance, I wrote on 25th November, if the 13 days start counting from the day of the test, then the result should be ready on the 7th December. If not then on the 8th December.

My question
Can past test takers clarify if the 13days start counting with the test date inclusive?

I am hopeful that my result comes out fine and I can help with all of the resources I used.

Yes
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by fobak203: 3:52pm On Dec 07
Any 25th November test takers seen his or her result?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nappyboi001: 4:51pm On Dec 07
Please I need the IELTS materials.
adebowaleowokade@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bluevy: 4:54pm On Dec 07
Please my lovely brother's and sister's here,I need ur help o please who can send me the soft copy to prepare for my IETLS, this is my email: evelynisrael47@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by iykedpetes(m): 1:02am On Dec 08
please I want to re write IELTS I need good material please some one should help .... iykedpeters4@gmail.com thanks

(0) (1) (2) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.