Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music (1120 Views)

Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) / Kenny Ogungbe Aka Keke Launches Own Radio Station “kennis Fm 104.1” / 5 Reasons To Never Ever Sign With Kennis Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music by 9jatrends: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
In this post we will be reviewing how Kennis music has managed to slip down the ladder of relevance when it comes top rated music labels in Nigeria. Few years before now Kennis Music was probably the biggest record label in Nigeria although they claimed to be the biggest in Africa as at then but I have my reservations about that. Kennis music being the biggest record label in Africa as at the time they were the No1 label in Nigeria is a topic for another day. Few years ago Kennis music was the dream of all Nigerian artiste but recent polls have shown that artistes are no longer willing to peach their tent with the label. An upcoming artiste once told me that “Instead wey I go gree make kennis sign me I go just go sell my album for Alaba or hustle for money to do my own thing”. When I heard the News of mass artiste exit from Kennis music I knew Kennis music had really gone down. Jaywon left last year and within the time Jaywon left and now Minjin, Essence, and Capital FEMI has also left the label. Leaving them with only Jo-El. I also feel Jo-El might leave anytime soon. I guess he is just waiting for his contract to expire or something.

Read More : http://www.trendsofnaija.com/2015/07/the-rise-and-fall-of-kennis-music.html
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music by Onyi42(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music by AirstarKane(f): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op who told you they've fallen. There's time 4 everything. And they came, they saw and conquered I still believe they gave Nigerian music a face. God bless them. I miss primetime africa grin
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Kennis Music by rheether(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kenny saint brown them..

(1) (Reply)

Xclusivegospel Top 5 Gospel Songs Of The Week | 18/07/15 / Pepenazi Ft. Tiwa Savage - ASE Mp3 Download / Flavour Release New Album Titled "DIVINE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.