Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (46503 Views)

Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Shakslayer: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why would you omit the most important reason to marry a nurse?

Nurses give the best of sloppy handjob.

EOD.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Harwehroh1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funjosh:

Ask Esanemmanuel I want to marry a Nurse wink
smiles... Kkkkk
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by HRich(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:
One solid disadvantage;

'
They run night shift and sleep with patients tongue
That is before Marrage. Not after marrage.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Harwehroh1(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shakslayer:
Why would you omit the most important reason to marry a nurse?
Nurses give the best of sloppy handjob.
EOD.
Lyk seriously?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by matingo(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Often true but not always true
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truely most Nurses are promiscous, and added to promiscuity is 'Pride', especially if they are married to husband with less 'prestigious' profession. But at the same time some of them are very good wives.

www.aftatech.com
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hit the Like Button if your Mama is a Nurse grin

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Jorussia(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
kwenu:
ahh see how u flog this issue too bad
lol,my guy i nor correct?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by happydavies(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funjosh:

No mind them jare. How can we meet
inside Lagos lagoon
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Harwehroh1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
ABJDOT:
Smile if possible yes! Well I'm coming to UI area next two weeks, please follow me back, I'll like to send you pm.
... Dats kul.. No p
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by odobainas: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
God bless u 4 dis your post abt nurses.Honestly I jst can't control my self each time I see a beautiful nurse
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Funjosh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
happydavies:
inside Lagos lagoon
Am serious na, when did u want me to come
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Shakslayer: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
Lyk seriously?

Yes darling...

Nurses give the best of KY Gel handjobs ever, especially when they put on that silky surgical gloves of theirs.

The feeling is heavenly.

I need to be proved wrong tho
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by NifemiOlu(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
chccho:
Nurses are so damn promiscuous, I don't knw y?
But the well trained ones knw HW to take care of their patients (I mean the female nurse n d male patient)..

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Funjosh(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
smiles... Kkkkk
So what next please lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
sisiafrika:
Not every girl u see in white in local and private clinics are Nurses. Nigerian Doctors been training 'qaucks' since time immemorial. #shakesBumBumOuttaThread
Modify: So all nurses are females shey? U are very disrespectful too!

U dey mind that mumu OP, wen most of dem no pass dia community..
Na dia type dey call male nurses doctor and get swindled by all dis quack male nurses formin doc..

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Harwehroh1(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shakslayer:

Yes darling...

Nurses give the best of KY Gel handjobs ever, especially when they put on that silky surgical gloves of theirs.

The feeling is heavenly.

I need to be proved wrong tho
lips sealed.... U might b right though
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
... Dats kul.. No p
Thank you......I'm proud to ve many nurses as frd.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by tivta(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
What's with all the bashing of female nurses? Am yet to meet any ashewo nurse and have spent a huge time growing up in hospital{story for another day} my friends female nurse fiancé is a Virgin and very loyal. I suspect the ashewo nurses reside in ghetto places.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:
One solid disadvantage;

'
They run night shift and sleep with patients tongue

Comin frm a female, u mumu gan o
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
I tried so hard to fall in love with a nurse, no way.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
tivta:
What's with all the bashing of female nurses? Am yet to meet any ashewo nurse and have spent a huge time growing up in hospital{story for another day} my friends female nurse fiancé is a Virgin and very loyal. I suspect the ashewo nurses reside in ghetto places.

All dis fools sleep with quack auxilarry nurses and are feelin funky, u'll neva see a trained licenced nurse messin arnd, and yes most of dis hosp with quack nurses are located in d ghetto.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Zyynnel(f): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
fejikudz:
Dem sabi fvck wella o
really?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by 400billionman: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
tivta:

The ones I know are good girls too. I dont subscribe to labelling nurses ashewo just because they work night shifts. Its unfair.

But for doctors, shaa, those ones are confirmed ashewo..

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Cyriloha(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
chikasin4:
Akuko
the only special thing a bit nurses apart from normal women's things is that they can 4K very well and knows importance of been clean both heavenly and earthly
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
... Dats kul.. No p
Have you got my pm?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by darlenese(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Comin frm a female, u mumu gan o

You're dumb to conclude I'm female
MU2
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
AlchemistDean:
Uhm...Op,when you say Nurses...do you mean the ones in the General Hospital...that are always feelin' scorned...Probably from a failed Marriage/Relationship nd' other things that make them vent their anger on Innocent Patients...Hell,one of them wasn't Insultin' my Grandma then (May her gentle soul rest in Peace)...I immediately flared up cos of the way they were treatin' patients like they were Filth...I was pissed...my anger was boilin' until my Uncle stepped in to calm me down...If Not I for slap her...But I hope there are some carin' nurses out there though...
my dear such rude behaviour is not unique to nurses. But only few jobs come with more pressure than nursing. For just average pay. Is it police women or female custom officers who are polite? That's just a national malaise. The working environment in most govt hospitals is enough to frustrate a dedicated nurse.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nurses bleeping megabyte na unlimited. It is a no go area for me. They use night duty as excuse to play away and they are fowl mouthed.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by enambobo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
chikasin4:
Akuko
Gironi
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by antifailure(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
charismatic1:

Hello antifailure.Are you a prophet of God? grin
. Hi, Charismatic 1, I am an ordained minister. I pray to become an ordained prophet in Jesus name. Why did you ask pls?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Elmasu: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
D last one i dated really knows hw to Bleep.
Her waist movement,and even when junior isn't in d mood she sabi hw to make d pen strong and warm to enter her office. I stil do love re intelligence and maturity, but i don't remember her because of sex tho. She sabi do d tin wel joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos)