Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (46422 Views)

Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
smiles... Kkkkk
funjosh.. Well nurses are hearbreakers tho! 99% of them... LOL
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Shakslayer: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harwehroh1:
lips sealed.... U might b right though

Why are ur lips sealed? Are u a nurse? Speak now or forever hold ur peace.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:

You're dumb to conclude I'm female
MU2

Confused monkey, u dnt even knw wat u are..
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by darlenese(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Confused monkey, u dnt even knw wat u are..

Ogoro-must-jump, stop jumping into conclusion b4 u break ur leg
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by An2elect2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
In Nigeria, doctors are males and nurses are females.

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:

Ogoro-must-jump, stop jumping into conclusion b4 u break ur leg

Guy abi na gal..i giv up on ya

*sippin ma trophy*
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Zyynnel(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
I've been a passive member here 4 a while now, I scam through here and there just to while away, I see comments, reasonable and otherwise, today I've got a better reason to stay active. I'm a final year nursing students in the only university in Nigeria (if u knw wat I mean). I'm particularly against d school of thought that categorize nurses as promiscuous, if any1 has chosen to be then it shouldn't be coined to her profession. if u belong to dat school of thought I enjoin u to get real and stay positive.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Zyynnel(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
I've been a passive member here 4 a while now, I scam through here and there just to while away, I see comments, reasonable and otherwise, today I've got a better reason to stay active. I'm a final year nursing students in the only university in Nigeria (if u knw wat I mean). I'm particularly against d school of thought that categorize nurses as promiscuous, if any1 has chosen to be then it shouldn't be coined to her profession. if u belong to dat school of thought I enjoin u to get real and stay positive. stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by HungerBAD: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zyynnel:
I've been a passive member here 4 a while now, I scam through here and there just to while away, I see comments, reasonable and otherwise, today I've got a better reason to stay active. I'm a final year nursing students in the only university in Nigeria (if u knw wat I mean). I'm particularly against d school of thought that categorize nurses as promiscuous, if any1 has chosen to be then it shouldn't be coined to her profession. if u belong to dat school of thought I enjoin u to get real and stay positive. stay blessed!

But Nurses are PROMISCUOUS and that's a fact .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by beejay4all(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thank God my wife is a nurse u need a medical nurse 4 ur health challange pls call 08067341024,07031835098.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by SenorMcSlyl(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:

The ones I know are good girls too. I dont subscribe to labelling nurses ashewo just because they work night shifts. Its unfair.

But for doctors, shaa, those ones are confirmed ashewo..

Excuse me sir...what planet r u from? U r jaundiced,how cud u generalized?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
SenorMcSlyl:

Excuse me sir...what planet r u from? U r jaundiced,how cud u generalized?

Yeah, the doctors I know...

Hehehe
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by pet2ten(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nurses? thanks.

They work in the health sector, and should know the disadvantages of sleeping around. But for some strange reasons, promiscuity and nurses(both married/single)seems to be interlocked. There are some good nurses, but the ones giving them bad names seems to be more in number.

Ask me if i can marry a Nurse. And my answer will be a RESOUNDING no.
I rather marry a man than to marry a nurse.....chai!!! Those women wicked.....my opinion though....suck my olol if e pain u
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Zyynnel(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

But Nurses are PROMISCUOUS and that's a fact .
totally disagree, any legal document or scientific records to back up ur fact?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Harwehroh1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
ABJDOT:
Have you got my pm?
... Yeah
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by pet2ten(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
ozodigboo:
In this day and age, when most eligible bachelors '' use style '' to check out a lady's job before deciding whether to marry her, let me help by advising guys on what should be the best option.....and why.

1. Because they have mastered the human body, your sex life will be like '' ORINGO WAY ''......washing and setting. You know na. Instead of a banker that will be calculating accounts in her head.

2. Nurses are neat.....they are used to wearing white, which must always be kept clean. So, her undies will be like angelic turkish lace. Instead of a market woman that will wear from morning going to market, till evening when she'll return......with all the sweating.

3. Financial security.......they are well paid these days, and will supplement your income as the husband. Very important in marriage. A nursing officer II in the federal service is on N120,000 monthly. Instead of giving out money for pad, soapdish, closeup, eye pencil

4. Enough time...... For every 1 week of night duty, they take the next 1 week off..........enough time to tend to the kids , while you continue hustling for your daily bread. And when she's pregnant ? You know the rules na.......6 months maternity leave. Enjoyment. Again, unlike bankers....monday to saturday, 7am till 7pm.

5. Healthcare......... whenever you or the kids fall sick, you 're already smiling because you know you are in safe hands. You'll get all the drugs, injections, massages and TLC you need.

Please, am not trying to discourage baes who are not nurses........and also, not trying to discourage guys who are already hooked to non - nurses. Its just the way it is.

Nurses and other doctors on this forum, should plz add [ but not subtract ]to this list. Lol
I rather marry a man
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by HungerBAD: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zyynnel:
totally disagree, any legal document or scientific records to back up ur fact?

In the Court of public Opinions, documents don't matters. And the Court Of Public Opinions has never being wrong before.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by nijanigga: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! But I heard nurses flirt a lot. No offence to the nurses in the house, it is just something I have heard a lot. Anyway, I like nurses cos they are usually neat, and that is a turnon for me. I also like the fact that they know the human body well, and not always shy of a naked male body. And also, I like the flexibility of their working hours. Each time I take my dad to luth, I always take time out to admire nurses there...I always remember the nurse that held me down back in 1994, when I broke my arm and they were straightening my born before putting P.O.P. Although it was quite painful, the nurses boobies kept caressing my shoulder...talk about a combination of pleasure and pain. smiley
Nne biko ,na wa for you oh! u still remember am, the nurse too go dey feel you. current dey transmit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by charismatic1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
antifailure:
. Hi, Charismatic 1, I am an ordained minister. I pray to become an ordained prophet in Jesus name. Why did you ask pls?

I asked because i read your comment where you prophesied to someone,so i was thinking if that was real or a joke.Just inquisitive. grin
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by happydavies(f): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
its about time.proudly a nurse

2 Likes

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by happydavies(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
d auxiliary nurses are d ones DAT tarnish d image of nursing

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by antifailure(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
charismatic1:

I asked because i read your comment where you prophesied to someone,so i was thinking if that was real or a joke.Just inquisitive. grin
it was not a joke, trust winners, a mega church with dedicated ministers. Pls let talk on whatsapp or bbm 07037139155 29218EC3 Thanks.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Marc0110(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
The information on N120k for nurses under FG employment is not really correct. Besides not all nurses are lucky enough to get government employment

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by temigreat(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dis generation of nurses re not caring
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Not all nurses are neat jor.

If u mess up, she will just inject poison into ur system...lol
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by eduxerxes: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hi, I wanna marry a nurse or at least get hooked up to one I'll eventually marry. Seeing all these advantages, that's exactly what I need. should I drop my number? Lemme know.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by monchizy: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
I agree.... They r d best 2 me..... 4 reasons like. (1)Time: a true and loving man needs time from his true and loving wife.so as to make d family stand (2)Sex: a real man needs gud sex @ d rite time, and not the type dat comes home, claiming she's tired an one that can sex wit styles... (3)Support: an adage goes like, behind a successful man there is a woman... And woman that can manage a man finances. Will make them successful.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Drfash(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
sisiafrika:
did u miss your period?
noooo , i miss urs nt myn. u cnt change ur isokuso, cox it is now glaring its part of u
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by danjaD(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! But I heard nurses flirt a lot. No offence to the nurses in the house, it is just something I have heard a lot. Anyway, I like nurses cos they are usually neat, and that is a turnon for me. I also like the fact that they know the human body well, and not always shy of a naked male body. And also, I like the flexibility of their working hours. Each time I take my dad to luth, I always take time out to admire nurses there...I always remember the nurse that held me down back in 1994, when I broke my arm and they were straightening my born before putting P.O.P. Although it was quite painful, the nurses boobies kept caressing my shoulder...talk about a combination of pleasure and pain. smiley
"plasure and pain" lolz badt guy

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funjosh:

IYANGBALI you don resurface again
I go slap you
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Qweenedo2(f): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Proud to be a nurse, anytime anyday. My profession my passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by nwadiuko1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
According to rumor.....most of them find it difficult to conceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / ₦200,000 Minimum Wage: FG To Take Decision Soon / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.