Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,505 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

APC; The Ruling Opposition Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC; The Ruling Opposition Party (318 Views)

APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC; The Ruling Opposition Party by DaJulee(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Ruling Opposition Party

By Julius Diamond

An opposition party ought to be the political party with the largest number of seat of those not in office, officially recognized as the goverment's main opponent.

The definition of an opposition party from the foregoing is totally in contrast with what we are experiencing here in Nigeria. I have settled to accept that PDP need not waste much energy in trying to show opposition to the Buhari's government.

You will agree with me that the present self-opposition and conflict in the APC is enough to make them think straight. There is nothing as believing like the fact that the APC has turned to be a snake that bits itself to death.If the fight in the National Assembly is not enough to make you agree with me; then you have never accepted truth ever in your life.

This madness wouldn't have been an issue for my attention or condemnation, if the APC have been performing as to achieving the celebrated change. You will agree with me that when they where seeking for power they sang the songs of change. Sadly, what we are having today is in divergence to change. for this reason I have considered it necessary to comment as they have now begin with singing the songs of war, complians, blames, and betrayals.

This is not what the majority of Nigerians expected from the change crusaders. However, I am not surprise because no party can survive to give positive change when it is founded by criminals and people with selfish ambitions.

1 Like

Re: APC; The Ruling Opposition Party by appini: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Watching in 50D
Re: APC; The Ruling Opposition Party by ChikezieU(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Number one thing is the fact that PDP is not even opposing them, yet APC is heading straight to the bottom of the river. I wonder what will happen when PDP tramples on them with constructive propaganda unlike the lies they used to deceive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC; The Ruling Opposition Party by amnesty7: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emmmmm...an APC President is the one on the seat. That's all that matters.
Re: APC; The Ruling Opposition Party by Rawani: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
This hiccup can only be construed as a damning event for the APC by myopic members of the opposition desperate for a sense of victory in the midst of humiliating defeat. A coalition party like the APC which was built across fault lines to achieve synergy and uproot such a humongous and deeply anchored party like the PDP was bound to run into such challenges, which thankfully we have overcome with the recent truce called by the warring factions, thanks to the meditation by President Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences 28-year-old Man To 3 Months In Jail For Theft Of Under Wears / Another Global Financial Meltdown : Halt All Your Asset Purchases . . .its Here / War Is A Racket, Who Is Benefiting From Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.