Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job (27361 Views)

9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Things To Do While Waiting For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by engrshakespeare: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Chinese shocked... Xin xin cool...

Chinchinkwa tongue

You tried, at least you were able to say rubbish cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by gates123: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one this is.
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by greggng: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2015
I am interested in computer hardware and software .who can recommend a nice place to receive the training within gowon estate or egbeda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by beewhy111(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Drycleaning business is a very lucrative business! If u need orientation on how 2 start contact me!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Adortem: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
coolbibz:
8. Familiarize yourself with different test formats being contrived by recruiters— Dragnet, GMAT, SHL, etc. It' s very much essential.
You nailed it! Though its not also automatic,but after mastering all these,you are close to your dream job mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Abduletudaye(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

You tried, at least you were able to say rubbish cool

Hehehe...wicked boi... tongue
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by nathaniel98(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Am into writing moviescripts. Pls if u need a gud movie 2 produce or need sumone to give u wonderful write-up contact:olujobi.nathanielfemi@gmail.com/08149812175 if u can also asist with movie production,pls do contact with d email above. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by engrshakespeare: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Hehehe...wicked boi... tongue

You should learn Chinese. Think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Abduletudaye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

You should learn Chinese. Think about it

I will think about it...xin xin cool tongue
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerian youths still shying away from farming. If only we know!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Adet5(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good write-up, after my Bsc i entrolled for photography and video coverage training actuall i am almost through with the training but the fact is no one to buy the tools i need i am even fed up about this country but i see prayer as the key factor that can help us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by precisionindepth: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
msmon:
@Op, you have almost exhaust every possible option. I will however add that following;
1. Do volunteering job.
2. Organise tutorial for student.
3. Attend seminars regularly
4. Prayer is key. be prayerful.

Some1 said obtaining masters degree is key but u r wrong.
different pple, different destiny..sm destiny is to b educated to PhD level..sm if dey try it, dey won't bring anything out of it...just know ur destiny and walk in d path. may God guide us all
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by engrshakespeare: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I am sure u mean, xie xie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by benedima1990(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Learn trade and continue gate crashing interview centres

The two will go a long way in developing one towards ones dream job
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Abduletudaye(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

I am sure u mean, xie xie

Yh yh whatever undecided
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by piagetskinner(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cool. I totally agree with no 6... I'm focusing most of my energy into music, who knows, it might come in handy someday wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Help mom in the kitchen?

Dude you still in mom's house?

Yo how about someone whose mom is domiciled in heaven huh.

Get a masters?

We have more unemployed msc holders than BSc holders.

Most important skill set to acquire is the skill of 'never give up'

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Abduletudaye(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bennyzino:
Help mom in the kitchen?

Dude you still in mom's house?

Yo how about someone whose mom is domiciled in heaven huh.

Get a masters?

We have more unemployed msc holders than BSc holders.

Most important skill set to acquire is the skill of 'never give up'

Whats wrong in helping mum in the kitchen? undecided

Never give up sounds good though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Benny4(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
lionduke:
Work as a volunteer to help humanity.

I could do with one, if u willing to help while I wait for my Job?!
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Benny4(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ambjosh:
Nigerian youths still shying away from farming. If only we know!!!!!!

Link Up bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by larynz: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Aare2050:
ok
*in mama peace voice*
continue, god we see us, all this point you are sharing, they will answer. what of 419 or yahoo did u mention any? therez god o,
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by larynz: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
larynz:
[color=#006600][/color]

Loooool. You are very funny. U really should explore the field of comedy.
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by gracealabs(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by lionphil(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Xiè xiè... Not that thing u are writing upon there...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job by Abduletudaye(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
lionphil:

Xiè xiè... Not that thing u are writing upon there...

ok sir...tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) 2018 Job Recruitment Nationwide / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.