Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Good Bodyspray For Guys - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Good Bodyspray For Guys (2975 Views)

Suede Sports Trainers For Guys / Weekend Native And Agbada Styles For Guys / For Guys That Love Using Starch On Their Cloth (2) (3) (4)

A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls i need u all to suggest a good bodyspray for me. I heard they dont produce SURE again and any other apart frm Body fantacy? Thanks
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by dyabman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lofinda 4 Men shocked grin
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
dyabman:
Lofinda 4 Men shocked grin
Lofinda bawo
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by kavey10(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Hello Hefelove,

Unilever has put an end to the importation of 'Sure' into the country through illegal means. The company had to rebrand Sure into 'Rexona'. It is the same product just a different name.

Sure is the name used in the UK while Rexona is now used in Nigeria.

Thank you.

Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by cahrym(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2015
hefelove:
Lofinda bawo
Lolz
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2015
kavey10:
Hello Hefelove,

Unilever has put an end to the importation of 'Sure' into the country through illegal means. The company had to rebrand Sure into 'Rexona'. It is the same product just a different name.

Sure is the name used in the UK while Rexona is now used in Nigeria.

Thank you.
Thanks bruh me sef dey doubt am o cos dey look alike. But wats d illegal means der and still changing d name wile its d same product
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by kavey10(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2015
hefelove:

Thanks bruh me sef dey doubt am o cos dey look alike. But wats d illegal means der and still changing d name wile its d same product

Well to make it simple, there are importers who go to foreign countries especially UK to import the 'Sure' brand into the market at below the official company price. The wholesalers thereby trade with these importers because their 'Sure' is cheaper to buy than that of the company. That's a loss to the company.

With the change of name, the company has successfully denied the importers the opportunity to take their profit away from them. For example, UK uses Sure while Nigeria has Rexona. USA has it as 'Degree' while in Japan it is 'Rexena'. It all depends on Market specifications.

Cheers!
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
kavey10:

Well to make it simple, there are importers who go to foreign countries especially UK to import the 'Sure' brand into the market at below the official company price. The wholesalers thereby trade with these importers because their 'Sure' is cheaper to buy than that of the company. That's a loss to the company.

With the change of name, the company has successfully denied the importers the opportunity to take their profit away from them. For example, UK uses Sure while Nigeria has Rexona. USA has it as 'Degree' while in Japan it is 'Rexena'. It all depends on Market specifications.

Cheers!
wow nice pls u knw wer i can get it in surulere cos av only be seeing d roll on
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by kavey10(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
hefelove:

wow nice pls u knw wer i can get it in surulere cos av only be seeing d roll on

Well, to the best of my knowledge I don't know where you can get it in Surulere but you can try major shopping malls.

The reason for the scarcity is due to the fact that Unilever oversold its planned Rexona sales for the 2nd quarter. Steps are in place to restock the market shelves very soon.
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
kavey10:

Well, to the best of my knowledge I don't know where you can get it in Surulere but you can try major shopping malls.

The reason for the scarcity is due to the fact that Unilever oversold its planned Rexona sales for the 2nd quarter. Steps are in place to restock the market shelves very soon.
Thanks bro. just got nw its Dove bur i saw Rexona too looking at both i taught dove will b better
Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by kavey10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
hefelove:

Thanks bro. just got nw its Dove bur i saw Rexona too looking at both i taught dove will b better

Well, Dove is brilliant! It's still a great choice from the Unilever range of products.

Cheers.

Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by hefelove(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
kavey10:

Well, Dove is brilliant! It's still a great choice from the Unilever range of products.

Cheers.
Thanx bro

Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
AXE products are nice. I personally love AXE dark temptation. You should try it.

Re: A Good Bodyspray For Guys by HKhouseofhello: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
I’m reputable citizen of TOYBOY, if you doubt it, you can check with my identity card on the official website: www.toyboy.com.hk 【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】

Profitable Plain And Pattern Ghana Print Ankara Wears / Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion / How To Get Back My Original Skin Tone