Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (49129 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Rotjijatau(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is the case that is in the airwaves of every radio station in Jos. My fellow Josites can attest to that.

This young man named Pam is the youth leader of state lowcost in Jos. He went to the ATM to withdraw 100,000naira for his house rent. He was the only person that the ATM paid leaving others stranded, so the military men needed money urgently & they ask him to give them the 100,000naira and come to their base in sector 6 the following day to collect his money, but the man could not give them because he has something very important to do with the money(house rent). So the military guys beat the hell out of him and collected the cash. When the STF commander Major Gen. Chris Enete was called on a life program on Silverbird 93.7fm Jos, he said they should please come to his office at the STF headquarters so that he will take appropriate sanction on those military men involved because it is what he described as indiscipline. He also promised that the guy's money will be refunded to him and the military will also take full responsibility of his medical bill. He is currently on admission at Parkview hospital opp. Solomon Lar Amusement Park.

Nairalanders, what is your take?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mortal kombat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by NeilOssai(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
JUST LIKE dAT!!!!.. U sure say na so e happen

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by sirthisthickkal: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thank God they didn't cut off the head undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't believe it really happened like that; I think there is more to this...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by DULLARDipo: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
How are you sure the military did this? Where's the source? Well, things like this can only happen in a country ruled by a DULLARD

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ElekeNtioba: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let him sue the military and make sure the guys who did that get kicked out of service. Someone has to set a precedent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by youngsky: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
What those soldiers are doing those days which they called dicipline is now too much.
The order day they ask me to sleep on the floor just because the bike man that carried me was rude, when they ask me to sleep on the floor i refused by telling them that am a student and am going to school, they still insist that i must obey. (my mind was like ''all those babe wey dey pass wey i dey form for, go carry this matter far ooo"wink O boy when i see say them still insist say i must go down i just look back meet say no soldier dey my back na i run for my life and disgrass oooo.
Cc: lalasticlala ishilove

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is change.
Change we asked for, change we have

4 Likes

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
call 999
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I can't blv this is the whole story undecided

are they madt ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by constance500: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jesu oo shocked
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
awwww. that's disgusting. I promised myself never to open anything graphic again. I forgive myself though. boi get well soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by CY09: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
No matter what the guy did he doesn't deserve such treatment from any gaddam military personnel whose salary is being paid with this guy's tax. We have constituted civil authorities that deals with civil issues.
The whole armed forces lack discipline and it's bad enough that those at the helm of affairs are not doing anything to punish offenders.

6 Likes

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Jayjay0(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those are thief's not soldiers. no difference
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by morereb10: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
hhh
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by coolhamid(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's what you got when you have animals in the military..
No wonder fela called them ZOMBIES

2 Likes

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by iidibaraya(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
In Jos youth use to find soldiers trouble so don't blame them for u don't know what is the source of that issue
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by handie(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Security agencies in Nigeria(not just the army) need a reorientatation. They should be made to understand that they are there to protect and not terrify citizens.... Most of the soldiers who engage in this brutality are uneducated recruits who I feel should be made to understand during the induction process that they are meant to be soldiers not terrorists. Same with police officers who shoot motorists just because of 50 Naira bribe and later blame their actions on "accidental discharge"

2 Likes

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
reminds me of aluu
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by An2elect2(f): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by PHfinest(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Really
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by buskie13(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
all these under Buhari.. confusion everywhere ....I'm really concerned....what is wrong with this govt

de brutality and mischief is something else...

1 Like

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by kcynho(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=15pt] J. TOWN IS THE WILD WILD WEST [/size]
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bet why?

Dem take brutality do them? angry
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by dgeepat(f): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wat was dere gain afta dat...
Too much Alomo dey wrk sha, mk dem go exercise all dis power Fø̲̣̣я̅ wr boko boys dey nah...

2 Likes

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by klevjey: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
hello guys, pls stop calling our president duara dullard... pls call him his real name which is

dullardinh.o

haaaaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by berrystunn(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
no security.......
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Chinatownm(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
IF this is true, its very bad
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by cnnamoko(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
until army man beat you, you will never know police is your friend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.