Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Quotes And Pix To Help In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quotes And Pix To Help In Relationships (713 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes And Pix To Help In Relationships by STRBOY(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
If two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me. All I can do is hope that someday you will.

Don't wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.

Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star. You know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying.

Expect nothing from a person least u get hurt ..Y In the end Love comes softly just as Trust is earned.".

sometimes all u need is for someone to show that they really care.".

Overly demanding destroys rather than builds. appreciate the little a person can offer n then love grows

Pretending to be happy when your in pain is just an example of how strong you as a person"

With Focus, Setting Aims and Achieving Goals... You would go places!!! Finding Inner Peace Would Save u a great deal.

(1) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / He Made Me Fall In Love Only To Give Me Reasons To Regret It / Have You Seen This Sheyman's Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.