Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) (98452 Views)

Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by domopps(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op you have been scammed his real phones are probably with his PA while those 2 on the table are handled personally by him! Even if I blv those belongs 2 him!

Plus no one even no how much those phones may cost! What if they are gold and silver template phones specially ordered for!

CheeEeeers
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by ibisko04: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Small phones are very good for you when you are a longer time callers . Smart phones on the other hand are for you to connect on social services.
Real time business men always need to talk for longer period. The battery life of your phone matters a lots.
You don't get to a situation where an important call will meet your phone with a low battery life.
So, big time callers don't do big phones. Big phones are kept for leisure time.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
35 is even too high...30yrs
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by kazzonline: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahaaaa you guys know nothing just like jon snow,otedola wishes he cud use a high end smarthphone as well,but guess what?? He doesnt want to be hacked?remember farok lawan saga?? Na so e dey start,at his popsy burial as well he was spottrd with a nokia 105
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by GidisFinest: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
This post is pointless... U should see his Yatch or House, what's a $700 phone to him, he doesn't even need a phone, people are paid to handle that. Some people spend their money traveling, some on phones, gadgets, clothes. Make yourself happy otherwise someone else is going to spend all the cash you worked hard for when you re gone
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by dboss444: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funny enough most billionaires don't spend money lavishly, they accumulate money nd become wealthy. Nt 2 wealthy wealth nd poor people spend money lavishly. Wats d use of accumulating wealth if you don't want 2 or can't spend it. Nd it's useless 2 spend money lavishly. My take ALL IS VANINITY.
Imagine me using nokia 3310, hw I go come nairaland now.
I want to be richer than otedola but I wanna ride lambogini nd spend money lavishly
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
msmon:
Listen, a rich man can always use anything. In fact, he can use Nokia 3310 in public, it doesn't matter because his real worth is very obvious.

What do think, most of this so called big phone can't last long on call and they're also very vulnerable.

Gbagbe, I no get money, make I still no get package... I'm neither Otedola nor Dangote.
I feel u. True tok.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by miquelon(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
MAJOLAUTOS:
While the comments here are valid, it is disappointing that none has pointed towards "security". Do you know that the more applications and services installed on your "state-of-the-art" phone, the more security vulnerabilities the phone would have? For an elite like Otedola, security of his private data would be one of his major concerns, subsequently the phone- the only thing that can be performed on it is "voice" not data. And the phone, if I remember, has an in-built encryption.

If he was worried about security, a blackberry is the safest bet. Os7 oh, not sure how secure 10 is
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by unmask: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

small phone with billions of naira control.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool
but you see them in g wagons rolls and bentely....so what's the difference? he probably isn't techy that's why he still has a mundane phone
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by lukxman(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
You think they are simple? Ask Farouk Lawan
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat cool
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by MAJOLAUTOS: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
miquelon:

If he was worried about security, a blackberry is the safest bet. Os7 oh, not sure how secure 10 is

Are you aware of blackberry OpenSSL FREAK vulnerability that downgrades your SSL encryption cipher-suites to a weak one that can be exploited?

Sorry if I came off a bit too technical there. It just goes to show that Blackberry is not as secure as you think. The above mentioned is just one of the potential vulnerabilities that can impact your BBM security mechanisms.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
What's your take?
aaahaps thats the external phone he wants you to see... so that he won't be robbed easily. av dealt with alota rich dudes and they tell me how they play low key to avoid trouble.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
AbuMikey:
he doesn't want his calls tapped, and mobile internet being spied upon.

Good Thinking.

You are very smart. Most people don't know this.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by binie: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's a vertu,it's not an ordinary phone.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by beyoncausme: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
think its a matter of choice....
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nawa o..
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok poor rats console themselves thinking billionaires don't use mighty phones. Tell me this man doesn't have a diamond encrusted phone, shoe or car.

Show us pictures of his exotic cars and houses only then you'll know it's impossible to be a billionaire without expensive toys
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by chidifyn(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na his visafone sim n starcomm dey there, mtn line is inside his pocket

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by GentleToks(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool

Rubbish!!!!!

Gibberish coming from poverty stricken guy

What is essence of your money if you can't spoil yourself to nice things of life?

If you refuse to enjoy every moment of your life on earth with your money, trust me, family members ll assist you in spending d money when death comes.

Personally, i bought a nice car for myself worth #5 to 6million wt nice phone to complement it. If i die today, the little change in my Account ll be spent by my younger ones who didn't know what i went through to have d money in my Account.

Let me enjoy every moment of life on earth.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
This make me to be thinking how idiot ladies are whenever they see you with big phone they start behaving in arousing way and this always make me get angry and i always says ladies will be forever foolish in this kind matter
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
/
Wealthy folks use phones you will find unbelievable.

The simpler, the better. Most importantly, less distractions. Conversely, poor people need all the distractions in the world away from their miserable lives.

\
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:

point of correction... that nigga has two yachts... two fucking yachts... parked opposite the boat club... the shii is just there... just parked there... wasting... these big men dey burn money... no be small...
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Siaski(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt] DON'T JUDGE BY THE LOOK OF THOSE PHONES OH,THE MIGHT COST MORE THAN U THINK O!!![/size]
true talk lol!!
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:

...and if they die, the useless relations will surely ride exotic cars and use the best phone. Enjoy your life while it last!
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Dani4tech(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na dis kind thread de give Broke-Ass Niqqahs confidence... cheesy
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by andyanders: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Only poor guys show off their phones when they are nothing but claim to be someone. You see P Square and their likes buy snickers, phones and other things, they go on air an social median to announce and display them.They buy cars, they show off them off.Nonsense.

Real millionaires don't show off those material things.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Simple phones that CONTROL BILLIONS of Dollars.
That what you think? What is the name and model of those phones?
Have Mr Femi Otedola ever revealed to anyone that he has Inmarsat Isatphone Pro(satellite phone) valued at almost £899.
What is the cost of the bespoke suit he was wearing?
Wonder how many Nigerians only see things of small value
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:

Its not the way they spend that guarantees how rich they are
Thats their personal decision

Dangote has a private jet...he has been the richest man in africa for God knows how long
Warren Buffett doesn't, his worth is about x3 of dangotes...does it mean dangote will go broke cause of his private jet......

You need to see the waltons family(wallmarts) lifestyle, yet they've been one of the richest families in the world for decades now

Paul allen owns a private jet, baseball club and even a private spaceship(don't know if he still has it tho) but the man is still a billionaire (in dollars)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.