Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do (1425 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by dae(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
Scenario;
Your dad and his childhood friend are EXTREMELY & INSANELY RICH, time comes for you to marry, your dad and his friend tries to hook you and his friends child up for marriage, you DONT love him/her and she/he does NOT love you! Mom and dad says you have to do that to make them forever happy with you ---PLUS both parents are giving both of you a LOT of things; companies, houses, cars,money whatever, after marriage,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!?!
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Outstrip(f): 1:53am On Mar 05, 2009
You can tell your parents that one way that they can connect the families together forever is f your mom has a child for your dads friend. You guys don't have to tell anybody and they do not have to ruin your life because of their selfish needs. They can just ruin theirs instead.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Sauron1: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2009
dae:

Scenario;
Your dad and his childhood friend are EXTREMELY & INSANELY RICH, time comes for you to marry, your dad and his friend tries to hook you and his friends child up for marriage, you DONT love him/her and she/he does NOT love you! Mom and dad says you have to do that to make them forever happy with you ---PLUS both parents are giving both of you a LOT of things; companies, houses, cars,money whatever, after marriage,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!?!

Take the offer!!!
Extreme wealth comes with LOVE.
With time, i would love her as long as she is decent looking. grin
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do

I'll run away.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2009
bro take the offer, love will come later. grin
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by AnthonyKil(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2009
simple, Ill just marry the lady for a phocking partner and get all the properties but I still can sleep with other ladies behind her back. cool
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Sauron1: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2009
stillwater:

I'll run away.

Coward. angry angry angry angry
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Coward. angry angry angry angry

Why are you bothered?
Somebody doesn't like me. Why should I push myself to him? Considering the way most men think from their butt. Before you know it he would say things like "Is it not your parents that pushed me to you?" I never loved you in the first place."
Abeg I'll take my parents money and run away.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Sauron1: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2009
stillwater:

Why are you bothered?
Somebody doesn't like me. Why should I push myself to him? Considering the way most men think from their butt. Before you know it ne would say things like "Is it not your parents that pushed me to you?" I never loved you in the first place."
Abeg I'll take my parents money and run away.

He doesn't love you initially does not mean he won't do later.
Love is patient. He has got money and both parents agree you guys should get married and reh reh reh.
Abeg, take the offer and hope for the best.
What guarantee have you got that the next guy has 100% love for you??
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 05, 2009
He doesn't love you initially does not mean he won't do later.

There's no guarantee for this either. I don't build castles in the air.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by CrazyMan(m): 2:37am On Mar 05, 2009
Hmmm. I will marry her and collect all the compaines, houses and cars. If in few years the marriage still doesn't work, then I would file for divorce. At least I would be financially comfortable by then.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by dae(f): 2:47am On Mar 05, 2009
stillwater:

I'll run away.

RUN AWAY?!?! you SCURRED?!?!?! when suffer turns you bald and u as thin as toothpick, u will RUN back home
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by dae(f): 2:52am On Mar 05, 2009
PEOPLE talking about DIVORCE, as if you are talking about buying moin-moin for your akamu----*hisssss* come oooo!! has Nigeria turned into yankee where u can file for divorce any time you are in the mood for it
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by smurf1(f): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2009
Not a bad idea if u ask me! cool
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by CrazyMan(m): 3:05am On Mar 05, 2009
I second that
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by dae(f): 3:07am On Mar 05, 2009
~smurf:

Not a bad idea if u ask me! cool
LOL -- what if the girl /dude WOWO??
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by arramyjay: 3:09am On Mar 05, 2009
Got ahead with the marriage,if i dont have any1 at tht time.And get divorce later.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by AnthonyKil(m): 3:31am On Mar 05, 2009
v
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2009
For me I personally do not agree with it considering that Im not all that in love with the whatever property and money. How low can you be? I have always known myself to earn my own money and to work hard for every single thing so i will not drop that low infront of my parents and his parents especially my FATHER. NO WAY! I will never loose to him and I will never bow to his money or his property. He can kiss my aunt fanny for all I care! angry

Well, I will tell them off that I dont agree with this and its not their life but mine. They have options to settle this problem.

1) Let me be and dont bug me and let me run my life like the way I wanted it to be. If I end up in deep shit, I will never ask for their help. . . Since when I ever ask for their helpanywayz? Never!

2) They can not admit me as their daughter anymore for all I care. Its their choice but for me, blood is thicker than water so no matter what. Their still my parents. And like I said, I dont need them to survive. I can live by my ownself without depending on them or anybody else.

Yeah, thats what I will do

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But fortunately for me, my parents let me do whatever I want to do with my life cause their the HIP parents of today's society grin

Anthony!!! Do you want me to kill you right now? Am getting annoyed with your comments! angry
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by dae(f): 3:47am On Mar 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

For me I personally do not agree with it considering that Im not all that in love with the whatever property and money. How low can you be? I have always known myself to earn my own money and to work hard for every single thing so i will not drop that low infront of my parents and his parents especially my FATHER. NO WAY! I will never loose to him and I will never bow to his money or his property. He can kiss my aunt fanny for all I care! angry

Well, I will tell them off that I dont agree with this and its not their life but mine. They have options to settle this problem.

1) Let me be and dont bug me and let me run my life like the way I wanted it to be. If I end up in deep shit, I will never ask for their help. . . Since when I ever ask for their helpanywayz? Never!

2) They can not admit me as their daughter anymore for all I care. Its their choice but for me, blood is thicker than water so no matter what. Their still my parents. And like I said, I dont need them to survive. I can live by my ownself without depending on them or anybody else.

Yeah, thats what I will do

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But fortunately for me, my parents let me do whatever I want to do with my life cause their the HIP parents of today's society grin

Anthony!!! Do you want me to kill you right now? Am getting annoyed with your comments! angry

Very well put , BUT lets face it, they're parents, and the "kissing aunt fanny for all u care" aint that easy to do, as if u dont know some naija parents!!! some of them chop some nasty devilish liver, they can disown children cos of that o!! Thank God for those of us who have "cool" parent sha.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Mar 05, 2009
yes I agree but also I mention that they can choose to disown me. It doesnt matter because it goes like this:-

I cannot say I do not appreciate their deeds towards me but than on their side, it is up to them to have children in the first place and if they do, they have to bare all consequences. i did not choose to live on earth. They are the ones whom brought me to earth.

For my part, I have a brain of my own to think and a life of my own to think. Imagine if I follow their needs and wants and when they die, I would live the rest of my life regretting for not fighting for my own happiness. We only have 1 life and its best we make the best use of it.

And also I mention that if they disown me, it doesnt matter because I have been living independantly all this while and I dont need them to help me at all cost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember guys, Money and Property is temporary and it will never bring you happiness. The day you find happiness is the day when you are contented with what you have and you appreciate your inner self.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by ifyalways(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
Engage in a relationship with him/her first.Along the line,u guys might find out u have alot of things in common and love might just grow from there.
Dont reject it outrightly,dont jump in to marriage too.Give it a trial.
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by JustGood(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Engage in a relationship with him/her first.Along the line,u guys might find out u have alot of things in common and love might just grow from there.
Dont reject it outrightly,dont jump in to marriage too.Give it a trial.

What if there is no attraction?
Re: Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
If you can see yourself loving the kid of the rich man for the right reasons, then, marry now.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / 6 Keys To Showing Your Husband Respect / His Dad Could Be My Baby’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.