Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got (4002 Views)

The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is funny ….some naija bakers need to learn. The first is the Cake Someone Ordered while the second cake is What the person Got

Source :http://streetgist.com/omg-see-a-cake-someone-ordered-see-what-she-got/
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by joganut(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
crap peeps do in d name of creativity.... was the second cake made by a blind talentless person?

Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by funstufz: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
segtak25:

Source :http://streetgist.com/omg-see-a-cake-someone-ordered-see-what-she-got/

So what is the fuss all about

What you order is what you get . undecided undecided
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls refresh
Joganut
Funstufz
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
More reply...

Cc introvert
Fatdon
Joganut
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
funstufz:

So what is the fuss all about

What you order is what you get . undecided undecided
lol,
Refresh it nw
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Yustash001(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
LOL......they succeeded in duping her....
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by pretydiva(f): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hehehe..dis is funny I swear. Dis can only happen only in naija cheesy
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by tpiander: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
joganut:
. . . .. . . . .

i don't see the correlation between the topic and your picture.
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by ffrreeee(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Tiffarah(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
lmao..... This is really funny
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Sandydayz(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Falls from my bed" Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by segtak25: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Sandydayz:
"Falls from my bed" Can't stop laughing grin
abi naw
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Abimbolaile(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
So true..some caterers can be annoying...thats how my sister inlaw ordered a cake for her wedding...what they brought looked like an Ogun shrine...she couldnt hide her tears....it is well...abeg if you know you cannot pull it off...why say you can...why ruin someone's day?

1 Like

Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by dechandel(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
The first one is "Frozen"

The second one is "Cinderella's step mother"

1 Like

Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:
The first one is "Frozen"

The second one is "Cinderella's step mother"

At least she wore a necklace! That's an addition. undecided undecided

Actually, there's a story behind this cake, if I can pull it up, i'll post. Its quite a touching story.
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
tchidi:

At least she wore a necklace! That's an addition. undecided undecided

Actually, there's a story behind this cake, if I can pull it up, i'll post. Its quite a touching story.
A necklace?? That should be a passmark abi?

Drop 10k for a customised cake, ask for it to be delivered on the day of the celebration and get "atleast she wore a necklace!!"
I just want to believe you were actually being sarcastic undecided
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:
A necklace?? That should be a passmark abi?

Drop 10k for a customised cake, ask for it to be delivered on the day of the celebration and get "atleast she wore a necklace!!"
I just want to believe you were actually being sarcastic undecided

Duh! Wasn't that bit obvious? Abi you go prefer fight?? Make I go call my sidekick.
Asumo12!! If you break your fast, abeg come. Person wan fight me here o!! cry

Here's the link sha. http://fox8.com/2015/07/07/the-heartwarming-story-behind-the-terrible-elsa-cake-everyone-is-mocking/
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by dechandel(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
tchidi:

Duh! Wasn't that bit obvious? Abi you go prefer fight?? Make I go call my sidekick.
Asumo12!! If you break your fast, abeg come. Person wan fight me here o!!
LOL
I can stand the ten of you grin grin

But seriously, i wont be suprised if a client gets that as a response undecided anything goes in Naija!!
Imagine asking for a posh white wedding cake and a Traditional marriage cake is delivered to me.. And i get "atleast she tied a gele" as a response to warrisdis grin grin

Seen!!
Good to know she did deliver the real deal!!
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by asumo12: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015

angry angry angry

tchidi:

Asumo12!! If you break your fast, abeg come. Person wan fight me here o!! cry

Here's the link sha. http://fox8.com/2015/07/07/the-heartwarming-story-behind-the-terrible-elsa-cake-everyone-is-mocking/
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
asumo12:

angry angry angry

Ghen Ghen!!! Dechandel, my bouncer has arrived!!! angry angry
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by asumo12: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2015
bouncer undecided

tchidi:

Ghen Ghen!!! Dechandel, my bouncer has arrived!!! angry angry
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by dechandel(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
asumo12:
bouncer undecided
L.O.L So na you be the bouncer? grin grin grin
How much are you being paid? Seems like a very Lucrative job grin grin tongue
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by asumo12: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
dechandel:
L.O.L
So na you be the bouncer? grin grin grin

How much are you being paid?
Seems like a very Lucrative job grin grin tongue
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by dechandel(f): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Photos : See A Cake Someone Ordered & See What She Got by asumo12: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
I NOR BE BOUNCER JAREE!

angry angry angry
dechandel:

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor / How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps / How To Eat Yourself Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.