Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. (2906 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Abia To Be Included In FG Amnesty Programme – VP / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
OP don't mind him. No Amnesty for BH-Final!

Btw these APC trolls can't defend themselves without calling me. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
OP don't mind him. No Amnesty for BH-Final!

Btw these APC trolls can't defend themselves without calling me. Smh

Cos You make people like Omenka, demdem pee in their short...
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Leopardd(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pathetically paid for pay-per-post to be hypocrites.

Nigeria is doomed with these kind of people running all over cyber space causing irredeemable havoc.

Double standards.
*spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by neocortex: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lalasticlala should balance the equation by moving this to front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Aboky man Wenti Bacanista do u ?.... beginning to dislike you and ur president
Inyamuri barcanista is the most foolish man on nairaland followed by oremumusanctus
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Am not here to lay curse... I know its you Omenka using another handle... Dont you get tired if logging in and out? Are you guys not ashamed?
You are an Id!ot I hope you know

1 Like

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

See how fullish u re
Jonathan is no longer d "owner" of boko haram, he only caused d "growth" of boko haram, sha boko haram na GDP(gross domestic product)?
Tort u fulls were saying dat jonathan "owns" boko haram.

Smh
Mumu its "fool" and not "full"
You need to go back to school
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Mumu its "fool" and not "full" You need to go back to school
Just dat I don't like bragging, wen it comes to academics, u a learner bro. #shalom cum salaam
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut your trap. I was disgusted by Jonathan's flip flopping attitude. And if my position then was anti negotiation and I chose to support it under the current government because I trust it, what is wrong with that?? I once fought against the removal of subsidy under Jonathan because I didn't trust him for a split second as regards there the savings from such would eventually be channelled to, but under the current government, I do support the polity (just like Dangote) because I trust Buhari to do the right thing.

If you don't like my position bro, go hang yourself. Even your so called leader of the opposition on the forum have countless number of such comments to his credit, most of which he's deleted. But I don't delete my posts and stand by my word anywhere and anytime.

Deal with it.
confused man, you hate for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut your trap. I was disgusted by Jonathan's flip flopping attitude. And if my position then was anti negotiation and I chose to support it under the current government because I trust it, what is wrong with that?? I once fought against the removal of subsidy under Jonathan because I didn't trust him for a split second as regards there the savings from such would eventually be channelled to, but under the current government, I do support the polity (just like Dangote) because I trust Buhari to do the right thing.

If you don't like my position bro, go hang yourself. Even your so called leader of the opposition on the forum have countless number of such comments to his credit, most of which he's deleted. But I don't delete my posts and stand by my word anywhere and anytime.

Deal with it.

Omenka, when is Buhari going to start leading the battle against BH from the front?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are an Id!ot I hope you know

It takes one to know one..
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Just dat I don't like bragging, wen it comes to academics, u a learner bro.
#shalom cum salaam
Prove it. Blow some grandiloquent sentences lemme see
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool, your hero barcanista did far far worse and besides jonathan caused the growth of boko haram.

Did you say Jonathan caused the growth of Boko haram?

Was he the one that wrote the Koran and the hadiths read by the Jihardists?
Was he one of the Imans preaching Jihard?
How many Martyrs did he supply to Boko Haram?
How many of Ijaw people are members of Boko Haram?

Boko Haram is a northern Islamic army,
Created, funded, supported and sustained by northern Moslems.

The same thing with Fulani herdsmen.

You build mosques instead of schools.
You teach your Children Shari instead of science.

When you folks are ready to solve your problems, we shall know.
For now, continue to blame Jonathan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Prove it. Blow some grandiloquent sentences lemme see
Go ask Hon patrick if u nid any Like I said before, u can't stand ma level cum credentials

#shalom cum salaam
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by BENZINA(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
WailingWailer, you've not seen anything yet. Your misery is just beginning. You guys are simply too dull to be engaged. Most importantly, most of you sound like illiterates, just like your Lord Commander, Jonathan.
Then what category do you place your dullard from Daura, fool.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Am not here to lay curse... I know its you Omenka using another handle... Dont you get tired if logging in and out? Are you guys not ashamed?

BUSTED!
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

Did you say Jonathan caused the growth of Boko haram?

Was he the one that wrote the Koran and the hadiths read by the Jihardists?
Was he one of the Imans preaching Jihard?
How many Martyrs did he supply to Boko Haram?
How many of Ijaw people are members of Boko Haram?

Boko Haram is a northern Islamic army,
Created, funded, supported and sustained by northern Moslems.

The same thing with Fulani herdsmen.

You build mosques instead of schools.
You teach your Children Shari instead of science.

When you folks are ready to solve your problems, we shall know.
For now, continue to blame Jonathan.
I guess adolf hitler also read the bible to become a terrorist.

Benito mussolini also got his devilish ideology from the bible.

U.S is dominated by christians and yet it legalised gay marriage. Definately they got that from the bible.

Gej caused this because he could have wiped them out completely when they were weak if not why was he able to beat them in 6 weeks but unable to beat them in 6 years? Unless what he we saw were lies by the military to make us think gej has the capacity to beat BH
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go ask Hon patrick if u nid any
Like I said before, u can't stand ma level cum credentials

#shalom cum salaam
grin but typing the word "fool" doesn't signify any bragging. Or is it that "fool" is one big word to you?grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:

Deal with it.

Hahahahaha.

Dont mind them bros Omenka,

You dont need to explain to anybody oo.

See, na CHANGE we dey.

The last time, you hated the President, so you hated negotiation with the terrorists.

Now, na CHANGE.

you love the President, so you love negotiation with the terrorists.

CHANGE na CHANGE.

Even if the current President, pay the terrorists money, na CHANGE.

Follow your CHANGE bro, nothing do you.

As for me..

No comment. I just sidon dey look, dey wait, till the tyrant drive Nigeria to the CHANGE wey go make una cry.
We warned you people, una no gree.

Now, let me tell you this bro, there are two rules
1. Islam does not negotiate
2. if Islam negotiates, it is for you to understand rule 1

This war is extension of where Usman Dan Fodio stopped.
The sooner you guys wake up from your delusion, the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

U.S is dominated by christians and yet it legalised gay marriage. Definately they got that from the bible.

Gej caused this because he could have wiped them out completely when they were weak if not why was he able to beat them in 6 weeks but unable to beat them in 6 years? Unless what he we saw were lies by the military to make us think gej has the capacity to beat BH

Adolf Hitler was a Pastor, Benito was an Evangelist, US dominated who legalised gay are all teachers of the Bible.
I hope that makes you happy?

GEJ did not cause anything.
Okay, GEJ caused the terrorism of Usman Dan Fodio , right?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin but typing the word "fool" doesn't signify any bragging. Or is it that "fool" is one big word to you?grin
#free me
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

Adolf Hitler was a Pastor, Benito was an Evangelist, US dominated who legalised gay are all teachers of the Bible.
I hope that makes you happy?

GEJ did not cause anything.
Okay, GEJ caused the terrorism of Usman Dan Fodio , right?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Gej allowed boko haram to become so powerful when he had chance to totally eradicate them but instead he 'underated' them.

1 Like

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:

Deal with it.

You are the most stu.pid person on Nairaland. If u don't believe it, go n hug bee hive.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Moheat(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just here to see how a dog is eating its vomit. thatsall

1 Like

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Rose2014: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Pathetic... Chameleon and skunk changing just cause of small changes you are paid... 10kobo ewarrior

The bolded perfectly describes Omenka

Thumbs up MusaIbrahim for taking the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Rose2014: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

These are your words and it shall haunt you to the end.... The blood of those killed will haunt you and your owns

"what signal is he sending the regular guy on the streets with such a decision? How do the victims of the violence get closure for the horrific tragedies that they might have witnessed? Some of them hand their wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters raped and killed in their presence!
It is only in Nigeria where you find victims being forgotten whereas the criminal and murderer is embraced, pardoned, and above all, COMPENSATED!! "

@d bolded, so shall it he upon Omenka and his generations to come.

Before anyone quotes me to say otherwise, Omenka brought the curse upon his own life.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej allowed boko haram to become so powerful when he had chance to totally eradicate them but instead he 'underrated' them.

Eradicate them, when your leaders and people supported, funded and protected Boko Haram.
When soldiers in the Nigerian army gave support to Boko haram and betrayed their colleagues.

Continue the lies bro.

Am I surprised? You have Taqqiya to your rescue.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

God bless you ,, If E fail us we gonna boot him out

when he just mappointed his side chick as the new Inec chairlady?
u must be high on highness.
because gej accepted defeat doesnt mean it is in constitution for others to follow his pathway.
just pray he doesnt contest cos if he does, no matter how u do it, h3 will win.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

is barrackhussein obama a muslim?
if yes then all muslim r gay!
fvck muslim all over the world
fvck the religion of violence
fvck all these beast In human form causng untold hardship in the world, fvck mohammad!
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej allowed boko haram to become so powerful when he had chance to totally eradicate them but instead he 'underated' them.

attack on boko haram is attack against the north......... major general mohammadu Buhari the illiterate major gen.
Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
cool

Re: Re: Omenka's View On FG Amnesty With The Jihadist.. by Bizibi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Cos You make people like Omenka, demdem pee in their short...
no,that guy is doggydemdem.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria / Something Is Seriously Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.