Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters (75345 Views)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Federal Government College Jos Impregnates SS3 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Henergee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
maryam6:
Bad principal + mumu studentembarassed
Kai! Dnt say dat, u no knw say d principal don get d girl password na. Wil u deny d fact dt someone has gotten ur password too?
Pity d poor gurl small....
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Excelboi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Heard he was once a staff in my former school, FGC ilorin.. . Too bad

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Bimpe29: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is disgusting. He must be punished to serve as a deterrent.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
it seems I hear u want to open leg for me.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by basty: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Grammatical errors in the report. Some illitrates or drop outs are out to destroy the Principal.

The source is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by mikolo80: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
The problem i see here is the abuse of trust by the Principle. In most countries and tribes, 17 is a legal age to get married. The principal should first be sacked from his Job.
the problem is Poverty and....Kai the problem is poverty .that's all
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Chibykeray(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
The man no try gan...
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those guys here criticising d principal hmmm, we are talking about tight toto here, the is nothing that freak a man than tight toto.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by GodblessNig247(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
which legs grin
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by uzzyphilip(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmm this one na spiritual konjii
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by onyenro(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
AS an alumni of that great institution, I doubted the story not after I got in touch with a mate whose mum is a teacher and he confirmed the story to be true.
It's sad how a principal has descended so low to the between of his pupil. Girls of now a days are so inquisitive. Curiosity killed the cat coupled with religion. From a moral point of view, it's not ethical but since our senators said the age to eat small girls starts at 11, watch out for more.
So sad
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Chartey(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
We always heard rumours about him when he was in FGC Ilorin. Finally, the thing caught up with him. We need to learn to tame our weaknesses.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by John5117: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
#pedophile,.....yerima's Clan
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by TemmyTee82(f): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm. The girl was really under strict supervision. grin
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Marcelinho(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abugab:
Teacher indeed, left what he is suppose to teach his wards and started teaching the wrong thing.
Supposed guardian angel turning to a rival angel.
This is the height of philandering irresponsibility.
Nonsense.....
Kpam
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by giantimpact(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr. Manko, I sabi dis guy @ FGC Ilorin back then, Government Teacher and Peace House Master, I heard he's into something like this back then some of us thought it was rumours. Now I know the truth, This is someone that was trained to be a role model to these children now he's having unprotected sex with them. I remember Mr. Igwe back then will say the Law of Karma will catch up with the evil doers. This is a lesson to those that want to ruin the life of others. One day Bush meat go catch the hunter. I hope the govt will really deal with this man to serve as lesson to others. Goodnight peeps.
begwong:

http://universalreporters247.com/2015/07/principal-of-federal-government-college-jos-impregnates-own-student-rushes-her-for-wedding/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by engrjacuzzi: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr manko...the same Mr Manko that was house master of peace house of FGC Ilorin. the same man who taught history and government. anyway, no be today I know you. you were chasing Cordelia, shitta, sambo, yetunde mustapha and anything on skirt. rumour had it that he slept with miss oyedeji(music teacher). Mr manko, you are indeed a disgrace...

4 Likes

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by acehood907(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omg! So she open her legs n you sekem your.... Inside her.......! Chaiiii darris God ooo
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by TemmyTee82(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmm. The girl was recall under strrict supervisiongrin
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
I knw him very well, he is found of doing dt cos he taught in FGC ILORIN
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by bayumyguy: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bastard principal
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Anazp: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
na wa o. manko was my government teacher at fgc ilorin and one time house master. na wa o.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by RJayson(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bet why
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
he only impacted d knowledge in her dats all
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Anazp: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
leykeh:
as at 99/2000..he was still a teacher in fgc Ilorin..house master of peace house..chai....Mr manko.
haha. yes o. manko had been like that since day one. peace house master and government teacher. but the guy was good at academics

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by ojotobiloba1: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Instead of this Old Principal to give her Pen,she gave her penis...
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by engrjacuzzi: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
giantimpact:
Mr. Manko, I sabi dis guy @ FGC Ilorin back then, Government Teacher and Peace House Master, I heard he's into something like this back then some of us thought it was rumours. Now I know the truth, This is someone that was trained to be a role model to these children now he's having unprotected sex with them. I remember Mr. Igwe back then will say the Law of Karma will catch up with the evil doers. This is a lesson to those that want to ruin the life of others. One day Bush meat go catch the hunter. I hope the govt will really deal with this man to serve as lesson to others. Goodnight peeps.

Gokrex, shey you see your house master as him dey eff up. them plenty where they disturb our girls then, even mr esan( geography), mr amoo(music).
we heard all his gist right from fgc kabba. I represent hope house. chai! mr manko can score you 100% in his subject even if you open your legs.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by vegetable44(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na wa o..MR Manko my govt teacher back then in FGCI.dis man don fall my hand big time...
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Anazp: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Excelboi:
Heard he was once a staff in my former school, FGC ilorin.. . Too bad
dont think you had gotten in when he was there. that time Manko had no wife and family. he lived at the high rise buildings. way back 97 98. he was randy and there were rumors back then but could not be confirmed. he was later house master peace house. he was good at academics. he taught government and was a senior staff back then. he was also close to the principal then. bad guy but looks like nemesis caught up with Manko.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Ndeewonu: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Change is here!
Impregnate and marry!!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by sule5727: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
open ur leg abi!!!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by fyxboss(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
u beta closs the legs before mr principal would come for u.... Don't give him wat belongs to me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.