Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,230 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' (10959 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / I've Never Seen This Strange Animal Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
it is a rare thing to keep hyena as pets, but some people believe it can be domesticated, what's your take on this? I refer to it as hyena cubs.

1 Share

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by HungerBAD: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Missclassy nice try.

Same hyena that was in that movie, the gods must be crazy?don"t see anything cute about domesticating wild animals. Where you from see these animals sef?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op, wow, these are very cute baby hyenas you got.

But you should also remember that they are carnivores and as they grow up, they would want to eat flesh.
Whether it's the flesh of other animals or the flesh humans.
And they are also one of the worlds deadliest predators.

I even heard that hyenas have one of the strongest jaws a mammal can have. The strongest just after the crocodile and the hippopotamus. Jaws powerful enough to crush the skull of a full grown man with one bite.

Do you have what it takes to cater for them? And feed them constantly. Where will you house them as they grow?

Emm.... I am still trying to wrap my head around this decision of yours.
Didn't you see dog , cat , rabbit, monkey even tortoise sef?
Why did you choose to own hyenas as pet?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by yorubaboiy: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:
it is a rare thing to keep hyena as pets, but some people believe it can be domesticated, what's your take on this?
I.NO C ANITIN O JARE......ABI NA BENDE DEM DEY
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by histemple: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by DuchessLily(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hye... What?? As pet ke? shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Allem(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by SuperSuave(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
pics or..... undecided +
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by keandre: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
am working on it

I want to surprise you critics, that these animals may actually be an African civet cat as I believe could be distinguished only by the the pros, however there two significant characteristics I found in them the similarity of their genital organs and the way they laugh. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
pictures are coming am working on it fellows

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by frinx: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
nice
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
frinx:
nice
would you like to have one?
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by frinx: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

would you like to have one?
Sure!
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by MARKone(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
^^^ Na for where you get them Op.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
MARKone:
^^^ Na for where you get them Op.

omo na long story o no be small, in short na one brave hunter fetch them from their mother's den in the forest along lagos/Ibadan express way o
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Heromaniaa: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by UjSizzle(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
You should know that Hyenas eat their preys alive (just a friendly reminder for when you become meat) smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
You should know that Hyenas eat their preys alive (just a friendly reminder for when you become meat) smiley
And that hyenas are related to dogs, have hearts twice the size of lions and are smarter than both.

Perfect for hunting you in your own darned house
grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by UjSizzle(f): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mynd44:

And that hyenas are related to dogs, have hearts twice the size of lions and are smarter than both.

grin
I knew you'd come grin kiss
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mynd44:

grin

not when its in iron cage and chains and even domesticated without having a taste of blood.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

not when its in iron cage and chains and even domesticated without having a taste of blood.
I hope you realize that you cannot cook out the smell of blood from meat right? The only reason an animal that you raised on cooked meat wont eat raw meat is cos it knows you are coming with the meat it is used to.

Cut your own arm up and test the loyalty of a hungry dog. You will be surprised or even allow a dog come close to your own flesh wound and see if the dog wont lick it.

As long as you keep it caged and understand that it can snap at anytime, you are good. The only reason dogs are kept easily around the house is that dogs have been domesticated so badly, it is part of their evolutionary process. Ever seen anyone try to raise a wild dog from the jungle as pet?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

omo na long story o no be small, in short na one brave hunter fetch them from their mother's den in the forest along lagos/Ibadan express way o
ah bros you can lie o

Same lagos ibadan expressway I live?

Where hyenas wan take enta naija bush...not to talk of lagos/ibadan express.

Hmmmm....but it's none of my business tho
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by femiranking28(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's not a hyena

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prodeegee:
ah bros you can lie o

you are only arguing what you don't know, what is your point, that hyena is not in Nigeria or what? OK for your info I work with a construction company and we have a quarry along lagos Ibadan express way. there are thick forest along the road sides, forget the smooth ride you always enjoy on the asphalt fella

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Caracta(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prodeegee:
ah bros you can lie o

He said forest.

You live in the forest too? Wow! How do you cope during rainy season?

Those are not hyenas btw but a specie of cat. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

you are only arguing what you don't know, what is your point, that hyena is not in Nigeria or what? OK for your info I work with a construction company and we have a quarry along lagos Ibadan express way. there are thick forest along the road sides, forget the smooth ride you always enjoy on the asphalt fella

Bros...where's your address... adonbilivu

I've sold dogs to hunters and I have some as friends.

Bros...this is what yoruba call iro Banta Banta

For the benefit of doubt...gimme your address.
First thng tomorrow mrng I'll be in your place and then burst your bubbles.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by knyte(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hye-kini. Omo plus u con wan sell cubs again. Lol
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

Bros...where's your address... adonbilivu

I've sold dogs to hunters and I have some as friends.

Bros...this is what yoruba call iro Banta Banta

For the benefit of doubt...gimme your address.
First thng tomorrow mrng I'll be in your place and then burst your bubbles.

you make me laugh in Swahili... you want to come and abduct them thereafter? naaaa if U are so keen and curious then send me your number and 1500 mtn card and I will send you their video on whatsap. shalom.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by knyte(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

Brave hunter na nairalander abi. Network dy d forest make e upload pic as e snap with hin baby cubs na. Fetch ko, dig ni
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by knyte(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

you make me laugh in Swahili... you want to come and abduct them thereafter? naaaa if U are so keen and curious then send me your number and 1500 mtn card and I will send you their video on whatsap. shalom.
Prodeegee do quick send recharge card. Abeg I wan watch hunter kunle hyena in 3d
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
9jagobetta:

I could tell you were lying.

I didn't even need further proof.

It's good cos d girls are trippin already

Have fun breeding your invisible hyena cubs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) / Do U Have Pups U Find Difficult To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.