Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (27382 Views)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by LordBuchi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam

The regret is rather late...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by 2tips: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
So happy for them, atleast when they get to heaven/hell they would report Buhari to God/Devil cheesy
It's a sin against your creator to speak ill of others. Repent, so that your mouth and hands won't get burnt.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Atlantian:
When Buhari was contesting, I told everyone who cared to listen, that it was Tunde Idiagbon that championed the War Against Indiscipline that Buhari was herald for. Tunde Idiagbon was poisoned by those who were on the know. Now Buhari rode on the achievement of Tunde Idiagbon to Glory.

Right now, we can all attest to the fact that the last 3 months of GEJ, Boko Haram was almost decimated. But today, they are getting stronger under a Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d who was once a soldier in Adamic age, when AK47 was the ultimate war arsenal.

I will always swear that the Gods must punish all those that voted for this Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d. Cos every day there is queue at filling stations. The Naira is falling everyday. And a certain mor0n sits in Aso Rock taking pictures without nominating a Minister of Finance to man the Economy.

Gods MUST punish Buhari for not allowing a PhD holder to keep us where we were, at least it was better. And Gods must punish Tinubu, who I have no pity for, for he is eternal loser. He has already sold higher shares of Oando to Vitol to escape any charges by an unpredictable dullard he midwifed into Aso Rock might do.

Nigerians, we are in a long thing. I have lost hope for Nigeria and in Nigeria. I am just searching for nice house in America. I am leaving this zoo latest December.

Absolute nonsense place to raise kids.
if you are a Biafran I expect you to join the struggle

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
tete7000:

Wait until everyone has been killed before you agree your president isn't doing anything? So the army has not been operating in the same terrain all this while and thus all that was achieved in the four years are inconsequential? Your belief and defence of this non-performance smacked of serious hypocrisy. We will keep our fingers crossed and wait to see how many more will be killed before the buhari government start taking responsibility.

this is the lowest they can go man. it is obvious that they are fleeing that is why they are using guerrilla attacks.....hit and run.

Key arrests has being made and very soon the full war on BH will start. Mark this page.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by HirstMOG(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
demmy0325:
Still... Their days are numbered...

Rip to the dead...

Your name must be dullardinhio square.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by tete7000(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

you err my dear. They were achieved during this past 30 days during PMB's administration.....

Let say I agree with your reasoning (which I don't anyway but I m not willing to go into argument with you), so 30days is not part of 4years. Whatever was achieved in 30 days was done without any form of intelligence gathering? O ga o. Nigerians and hypocrisy!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by fF01(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
mryoungdon:
When pharoh refused to let the Israelites go, the lord of host infested them with ten plagues, this is just one out of ten and you are shouting.... 9 more different once are coming. . just let the people of the most high go, let the Biafrans go and islamize the north .... Very simple
9 more plagues? AIRHEAD ar u nor part of d country?? Biafra ma scrotum, wait! hu dey hold una sef!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Atlantian: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
if you are a Biafran I expect you to join the struggle
Sorry, I wont join that struggle until I see seriousness. Uwazurike defraud people with the ideology. When we have another Ojukwu, I will know. At the moment every one there are masquerades.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by sweatlana: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sai baba

#changemyass

Buhari is not ready to rule

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Dbboy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Disappointing indeed

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by sweat4wat(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

you don't deploy drones blindly. this is not a war front. Do you know how many months and years americans gather intels before the deploy just one drone?
And who said drones are meant for wars front alone. So this battle against the insurgent isn't enough to be called a war against Boko haram. Nigerian military lacks info as to the where about of their hideouts you think these people don't sleep at night. So drones should do the spy for us period. The other thing is we barely can fly one sef. The Nigerian army is too crude for my liking, Since it takes a million yrs to get a drone to spy them then Boko haram as come to stay in ur own words
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by tete7000(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

this is the lowest they can go man. it is obvious that they are fleeing that is why they are using guerrilla attacks.....hit and run.

Key arrests has being made and very soon the full war on BH will start. Mark this page.

That's what we have been told since Buhari came on board. Let's see for how long this will continue to be told. Fingers crossed.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

how many terrorist organizations has attacked America after 9/11?

You claimed that we should go and ask America, that the best way to totally defeat terrorism and curb insurgency is via intelligence gathering and I asked you for a list of terrorist groups that America has defeated.

Al-Qaeda that attacked America is still very much in existence, despite the Iraq/Afghanistan war, America couldn't defeat them.

Regarding your question, America doesn't have a home grown terrorist organization like we do in Nigeria, so its very hard for an outside terror organization to attack them unlike us where we have members of boko haram walking the streets.

Our case is clearly different from America's own.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by eddie1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

All i am asking is that we look at it from another angle.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

Let's take a look at PMB's achievement against boko ramam in 30 days.

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

I believe in PMB. Do you?
You must be high on cow urine both you and your dullard president.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Karlman: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

If only members of your immediate family are among those being maimed, bombed & shot point blank daily & you're the only one left & you have the courage to type such tripe then I would take you serious.

Its only because another man's dead body always look like a bundle of fire wood, that's the only reason why brainless party maggots like you can come here and type trash.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by eaglechild: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
We left a man of peace whose key words remain that his political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and chose the person who said that dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if he loses.

Now we have blood being spilt on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by bbjummy: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
mryoungdon:
I am not, you are... Have you forgotten the story of the Israelites in the land of Egypt? When pharoh refused to let the Israelites go, the lord of host caused 10 plagues upon them, bokoharam is just one of the plagues, nine more coming if Nigeria doesn't allow biafrans to go... The lord will cause more plague to come upon them.
Foolish you don't you ever quote me again. Keep your devilish and evil believe to yourself. Who sent you?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by avalontony(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
I thought we are wining the war?....abi na boko boys the win?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Atlantian:
Sorry, I wont join that struggle until I see seriousness. Uwazurike defraud people with the ideology. When we have another Ojukwu, I will know. At the moment every one there are masquerades.
do you listen to radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Akpan107(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
You have been forgiven, go into the world and sin no more...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
The dullard aka Baba Go Slow is silent. Nigeria is becoming a failed state by the day. I don't really know why Nigerians ask for this kind of backward change. A change from a certifigate recipient. Sh*t!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by wiseoneking: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

Dont be a shameless soul and a bigot who seems not to respect the sanctity of life by you so callous insensitivity to over 400 innocent lives. Dont be blinded by your unwaranted shameless defensive attitude for buhari's weakness. This attitude of seeing every thing good in buhari, even when the man has told you that he is too OLD, will surely be the thing that will destroy your Buhari and Nigeria at large. Quit this stupidity and come to your senses like other changer chanters who are now wailing. Innocent people are dying and you are there trusting Buhari. Lets pray God grants us help. I dont hope or trust in your Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by slap1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boko Haram has clearly become stronger in Buhari's administration.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by oluwaahmed: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

Ow can u cme & display ur ignorance on NL? Ow can u say dat pmb has recorded more success in defeatin BH dan GEJ? Ar u dat easily cowed by politicians? Bringin fake stats. It was under GEJ dat BH lost all deir territories even witout d help of great Britain, confederate states of America & West Germany. It was even China & soviet union dat supplied us d weapons we used in tacklin dem. One wld tink dat d ginger GMB used 2 relocate d command center wld be d same ginger he wld use in endin BH. A president whom has not sat down in 30 days to face his work. Do u knw he will earn salary 4 dose 30 days he did nutin but snap wit cows & go 2 west Germany. Pls irrespective of any affiliate cal a spade a spade. GMB Pls start workin nau, because 4 years isn't as long as it seems. Ask GEJ ow long 4 years can be!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by wiseoneking: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
ajepako:
Click 'like' If you miss GEJ and his'cluelessness' but head-on and steady fight with these Northern menance!
You are a funny soul. Lol
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by bnsheikh(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its a plan work. Buhari is behinde it all. Dts a plan work.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Ndeewonu: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Isn't this becoming too much? In just less than six weeks, Boko Haram has killed over 2,000! God will surely judge all of us. Before Jonathan left, Boko Haram was on the run, but now...

We are watching!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

How much dem pay u

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
fF01:

9 more plagues? AIRHEAD ar u nor part of d country?? Biafra ma scrotum, wait! hu dey hold una sef!

South West people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by virus04(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:

when we say yoruba no dey use sense dey do things you think say we dey joke..(#nooffence) cheesy..we igbos we know y we no vote for am..sheyb una don enta 1 chance now abi?

Make una try dey get sense small small.. I beg una in d name of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum / Fashola Lauds Adeleke On Continuation Of Osogbo/ikirun Kwara State Boundary Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.