Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record (5577 Views)

Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / For Those Complaining Abt Buhari Appointments,see This GEJ Record Breaking Appts / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by denko(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Today Six suicide Bomber attack Maduguri and many fear dead. this is the first time we are having 6 suicide bombers attacking simultaneously in one day. thanks to change

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Emekamex(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boko boys are his brothers.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by zizytd(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
denko:
Today Six suicide Bomber attack Maduguri and many fear dead. this is the first time we are having 6 suicide bombers attacking simultaneously in one day. thanks to change
U haven't asked urself, why will bh suddenly reappear, I thought u said he was bh. I remain on my stand, some pple in last government know abt bh.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by ify84(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
over 400 killed...yet, we have got no news of boko haram killed...meaning, buhari have ordered the army "not to kill his brothers" as he accused GEJ

14 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by temitemi1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigerians asked for this by voting for #BabaOneChance!

Now that their(BH) brothers are in power...

8 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by papaejima1: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

U haven't asked urself, why will bh suddenly reappear, I thought u said he was bh. I remain on my stand, some pple in last government know abt bh.
Apparently to make their actions so bad that when he says lets negotiate. Nigerians will just say abeg abeg negotiate with them and end this madness.

There is a pattern to it and a reason for their resurgence bro.

13 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by papaejima1: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari oooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by lyntiffany(f): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Just listen to yourself, o! you expected them to vanish into the thin air just like that without people raising their eyebrow?

They have not been any millitary attack on them of lately, can you tell me the reason pls?

They are being offered to be negotiated with, pls can you tell me why such an action is coming out now irrespective of the same effort that was made by the past government?

Why have they suddenly go dumb on chibok kidnapped girls but prefer to honour the wailing wailers of BBOG crew with executive political appointments.

Pls I don't know what you have done with your brain of lately but I suggest you soak it in hypo for a better reasoning.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol..... Dullard will turn Nigeria to something else o.

11 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by dayo23(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Story story! He should apprehend them and stop procastinating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Mekybliss(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Change will soon fight BH. Just not soon shaa. Maybe when he is done with ministerial list and sacking aids
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Chubhie: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boko have smelt mouth watering negotiations on the table. Who would resist an amnesty deal?

It would be amusing to watch how they surrender their bombs with a Presidential handshake to go along with it.

3 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by feedburner(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Guinness book of record
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by asadike(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
buhari has finished us in dis country o. he asked his boys to intensify their attack so as to force us into negotiation with terrorists. buhari, u will not die well.

4 Likes

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by HzRF(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Lol
U think the North aren't regretting
Dey allow it to fester Cuz it's christians dat were gotten hit at first
Soldier tried to whip dem up
Buahri Nd others said itx war against North
Nw chicken has come to roost
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Mznaett: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
BUHARI will not die well on his last day sad

Quote me and type poo then u'l see urself dying young

1 Like

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by agabaI23(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
And media has gone quiet on reporting these, at least not like before. We don't see front page updates of attacks in some forums...
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by paj4love: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
BABA-GO-SLOW its time to resign
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by ahaz: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
denko:
the worst is the nation and punch newspapers have gone to sleep. In Jonathans voice God will judge between me and them over boko haram.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Mckennedy: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thought he promised to crush them in 2weeks,,so what is he still doing?abi anothrr avenue to grant amnesty to those terrorists?
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by blacksta(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
but you fools claimed PMB sponsored Boko haram

1 Like

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
agabaI23:
And media has gone quiet on reporting these, at least not like before. We don't see front page updates of attacks in some forums...

APC control the media.
They demonised Jonathan and brushed the failure called Buhari up.

This the CHANGE.
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by agabaI23(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

APC control the media.
They demonised Jonathan and brushed the failure called Buhari up.

This the CHANGE.

We know already...
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
blacksta:
but you fools claimed PMB sponsored Boko haram
Exactly! They are here in numbers so that people like you could say if he was sponsoring them, how come?

I never said he sponsored them but I have the feeling he has soft spot for them. He protested the killing of bh and since he became the president, I rarely hear that BH members are killed. What happened to the intensity of the offensive mounted against them before he took over? You can discuss without being abusive anyway.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by fitzmayowa: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

This comment is a definition of a joke

1 Like

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Franzeez(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
zizytd:

Ok mr know all
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by belloabdulsalam: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emekamex:

Emeka don't worry.. keep coughing rubbish out of ur smelling mouth.. instead of u to concentrate on ur spare part shop.. u r saying shit
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Kidididi201(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
belloabdulsalam:

Emeka don't worry.. keep coughing rubbish out of ur smelling mouth.. instead of u to concentrate on ur spare part shop.. u r saying shit

Aboki...What do you sabi??

WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table .......... Infact,Buharis name is DULLARD-DINHO!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2015
I am tired of boko harem news the army have suddenly gone to sleep immediately he took over.
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Emekamex(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
belloabdulsalam:

You must be a victim of lobotomy; your post reeks of stupidity.
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Emekamex:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! / Olayinka Olayanju Didn't Say Makinde Aides Are behind Unrest - Taiwo Adisa / Dino Melaye Returns To House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.