Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. (3427 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by OJUcrook: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Duru1:

You son of a gun has no respect for your elders. No wonder the nature has subjected you to abstract poverty. The only place you can demonstrate a meaningful life is on Nairaland where great numbers of dumbass junkies such you gather to trade idiotic fallacies.
Look at the useless, old, dying ibo fool.
Is your own life meaningful? What became of your sorry self after the civil war?

Are you not lame and crippled, condemned to a wheelchair?

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Super1Star: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

You seem to always confuse me for Igbo even though I am not.

But if that is the case it then shows you consider we from the ND of the same reasoning as the igbos.

And for you to call Igbos and SS people parasites is probably the most blatant lie you use to excuse your ineptitude, laziness and pathetic existence.

Agbekoya Parapo slave.

if you like you can be a bantu or a khoi khoi, wetin concern me.

In as much as you are a pr0-Biafra, i have told you no one is holding you, just go ahead to declare the birth of your dream Republic, change the national anthem that you do sing, change the flag in front of your home and there you are ...... in your dream republic.

Very simple.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
arbitter:

WE ALL KNOW YOUR GOAL IS TO CAUSE AS MUCH CHAOS AS YOU CAN TO FURTHER YOUR BIAFRA AGENDA AND FRANKLY I THINK THIS FORUM HAS GIVEN YOU TOO MUCH LIBERTY TO DO JUST THAT.

Your own impending slavery is your own doing and by and large your much beloved Nigeria's dissolution is based on your own arrogant and misplaced superiority.

Don't blame others who choose not to be in perpetual slavery with you.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Super1Star:

In as much as you are a pr0-Biafra, i have told you no one is holding you, just go ahead to declare the birth of your dream Republic, change the national anthem that you do sing, change the flag in front of your home and there you are ...... in your dream republic.

Very simple.

Then why e dey pain you?

Slave.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by OJUcrook: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

You seem to always confuse me for Igbo even though I am not.

But if that is the case it then shows you consider we from the ND of the same reasoning as the igbos.

And for you to call Igbos and SS people parasites is probably the most blatant lie you use to excuse your ineptitude, laziness and pathetic existence.

Agbekoya Parapo slave.
shut the f/ck up Fred, stop lieing. You are a f/cking fl'atheaded ibo fool. Stop dening your useless tribe.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama fire you with elephantiasis of the balls if you lie again

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Super1Star: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Duru1:

You son of a gun has no respect for your elders. No wonder the nature has subjected you to abstract poverty. The only place you can demonstrate a meaningful life is on Nairaland where great numbers of dumbass junkies such you gather to trade idiotic fallacies.

It seems the mentally alert part of the Senile Deluded Gull woke up this morning. Glory be to God. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whoever is calling you an elder is an id1ot. You are a disgrace to that class of honourable human beings. In your old age you are meant to be preparing for your final home call and reading story books to your grandchildren. How will you do all that, when you do not have a wife, not to talk of a grandchild. What a wasted life!!!!!

You still have the opportunity to use the spare tie God is allowing you to use , to prepare for your final home call, before you will join your friends that were offered to Amadioha for fun in 1966.

No be today we don sabi you for NL.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by OJUcrook: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Super1Star:

Very simple.
dont mind the 1diot, the 1mbecille is a ibo but he likes denying his useless tribe

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
OJUcrook:
shut the f/ck up Fred, stop lieing. You are a f/cking fl'atheaded ibo fool. Stop dening your useless tribe.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama fire you with elephantiasis of the balls if you lie again

So now you using Berem's badoo lust to rechristian me?

Sorry but I don't go by that name.

If it suits you to call me Igbo then so be it. Better than to be confused with one Boko Adamu or one brainless Taju from Osogbo.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Super1Star: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
OJUcrook:
dont mind the 1diot, the 1mbecille is a ibo but he likes denying his useless tribe

do i care, whether he is a pygmy or xhosa or ewe?

if he is too ashamed to identify with his ethnicity, that one na im headache with that of his cowardly ancestors join together.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by OJUcrook: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

So now you using Berem's badoo lust to rechristian me?

Sorry but I don't go by that name.

If it suits you to call me Igbo then so be it. Better than to be confused with one Boko Adamu or one brainless Taju from Osogbo.
shatap. He no go beta for you and berem's badoo, whatever that means.

You are an Osu ibo, stop denying your unfortunate tribe. Biafra is your home and thats where you will die

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
OJUcrook:

Lol.

I know who I am and I am definitely not Igbo and the views I present here are what most SS peeps share. The last election should give you dunces on the political aspirations and philosophy we share in the SS and it is neither geared to you in the Southwest or to your northern caliphate or neither is it to the east. SS you should appreciate has been the only consistent base for PDP ipsince 1999. Not like you fools in the Southwest.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
OJUcrook:
shatap. He no go beta for you and berem's badoo, whatever that means.

You are an Osu ibo, stop denying your unfortunate tribe. Biafra is your home and thats where you will die

I am not a bastard like you and I know very much where I am from.

As I earlier said if my being Igbo will alleviate your fears towards having any support from the ND then you are truly in for a longer thing than the one chance Tinubu has sold you into.

If you like appoint a hamlet in Igbo land as my ancestral home it won't change the fact that we in the ND are not in alliance with you.

So please assign the same village in Ibo land to me and Asari.

Tajus
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by OJUcrook: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:
shut your gob fool, your rant is meaningless. You are all going back to Biafra. Chukwu Abiama Okike blast you fl'athead there if you do not go back to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Super1Star: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

Then why e dey pain you?

Slave.

See this Osu caste calling someone a slave.

I am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy in mandarin.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
OJUcrook:
shut you gob fool, your rant is meaningless. You are all going back to Biafra. Chukwu Abiama Okike blast you fl'athead there if you do not go back to Biafra

You are living a life of delusion.

Keep up by the time it will dawn on you lot you will search for us in the ND and SE but all you will get Adamu whipping you in line like one of his herbivores.

Call me Igbo flat head or whatever but that doesn't change who I am and what I represent.

Pele ohh.

Odabo omo yoruba
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

Yoruba politics is incapable of rising above ethnic and area boy politics - Sanusi.

Stick to the topic and stop displaying your dysfunctional upbringing.

You still posting here is testament of the biased disposition of the mods here.

Well keep insulting because that is only what you are capable of.

Nigeria will be no more before the end of 2015 mainly due to the foolishness of the sectional bigot you fools thought will recolonize us.

No more. Enjoy your renewed jihad.

Slave.
if Nigeria still exist at d end of 2015. ur life will seize to exist.
Amatuwa chuke wenmeka nkrikism.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

You are living a life of delusion.

Keep up by the time it will dawn on you lot you will search for us in the ND and SE but all you will get Adamu whipping you in line like one of his herbivores.

Call me Igbo flat head or whatever but that doesn't change who I am and what I represent.

Pele ohh.

Odabo omo yoruba

Yoruba Slave pele

don't knw u can say dis to yorubas dat fed u in SW.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Drchristian:

if Nigeria still exist at d end of 2015. ur life will seize to exist.
Amatuwa chuke wenmeka nkrikism.

My life is not in your hands or any man's for that matter.

You people in the Southwest mainly out of your cowardice disposition see Nigeria as a sacred entity created by God Himself on the 7th day of creation.

What delusions! If the mighty Soviet Union can collapse what is this fraudulent slave plantation?

And if you take the relative calm in the Delta as sign of pacification then you ought to remember that before any storm the wind turns calm.

Nigeria's disdolution is just a matter of time and given the political climate we will get enough help from you guys in the Southwest when you revert to your opposition mode.

We will leave this nation when confusion is loudest which will be occasioned by you confusionists when the north begins to totally sideline you.

Not a single shot will be fired. It will be like the emancipation of the Israelites in Egypt.

Boko Haram alongside their Fulani allies in the middle belt will overrun the north and middle belt while your Furhrer Buhari looks the other way. It is in the midst of all this that we will declare and there isn't a damn thing you, your northern jihadis can do about it.

Reserve your patriotism in building the first west African Islamic Republic.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Drchristian:

Yoruba Slave pele

don't knw u can say dis to yorubas dat fed u in SW.

You fed who?

Look at this omonile agbereoe who depends on others to feed.

My state feeds you.

Go ask Aregberascal
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Yes because Lagos was built with our oil money and not cocoa money like ibadan
your father. our oil money, Nigeria's oil money

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Duru1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Super1Star:

It seems the mentally alert part of the Senile Deluded Gull woke up this morning. Glory be to God. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whoever is calling you an elder is an id1ot. You are a disgrace to that class of honourable human beings. In your old age you are meant to be preparing for your final home call and reading story books to your grandchildren. How will you do all that, when you do not have a wife, not to talk of a grandchild. What a wasted life!!!!!

You still have the opportunity to use the spare tie God is allowing you to use , to prepare for your final home call, before you will join your friends that were offered to Amadioha for fun in 1966.

No be today we don sabi you for NL.

The above crap further classified you as a spineless goon. I guess you are the id1ot in your post since you have erroneously called me an old man. The way you run your putrid mouth, no reasonable girl will accept your dirty hands in marriage. You act like hole and should be called an ass.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by IGBOSON2: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Duru1:

Shut up your putrid loudmouth. Whatever your is the meaning of your idiotic Yoruba consideration worths absolutely nothing within the pedigree of human intellect. Nairaland is a public entity and has no iota of Yoruba in the addendum.

^^^Sarcasm!
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by justhelp(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Yes because Lagos was built with our oil money and not cocoa money like ibadan
I can see u are big fool, lagos is well endowed with nature and economic gift, Which our oil money, u can move to abuja and claim it as Nigeria property not Lagos, anyway, Don't worry very soon you be forced to leave lagos for westerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Super1Star: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Duru1:

The above crap further classified you as a spineless goon. I guess you are the id1ot in your post since you have erroneously called me an old man. The way you run your putrid mouth, no reasonable girl will accept your dirty hands in marriage. You act like hole and should be called an ass.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The old man is wriggling in pain once again. Do you need PCM to clam your frail nerves down? Moronic dunce from the pit of hell.

Spitting in your wrinkled face. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Drchristian:

your father. our oil money, Nigeria's oil money

You see your parasitic life
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

My life is not in your hands or any man's for that matter.

You people in the Southwest mainly out of your cowardice disposition see Nigeria as a sacred entity created by God Himself on the 7th day of creation.

What delusions! If the mighty Soviet Union can collapse what is this fraudulent slave plantation?

And if you take the relative calm in the Delta as sign of pacification then you ought to remember that before any storm the wind turns calm.

Nigeria's disdolution is just a matter of time and given the political climate we will get enough help from you guys in the Southwest when you revert to your opposition mode.

We will leave this nation when confusion is loudest which will be occasioned by you confusionists when the north begins to totally sideline you.

Not a single shot will be fired. It will be like the emancipation of the Israelites in Egypt.

Boko Haram alongside their Fulani allies in the middle belt will overrun the north and middle belt while your Furhrer Buhari looks the other way. It is in the midst of all this that we will declare and there isn't a damn thing you, your northern jihadis can do about it.

Reserve your patriotism in building the first west African Islamic Republic.
I'm frm South South, unlike you lying about your igbotic tribe. Yorubas r d most accomodating tribe in Africa and your people knws this. had it bn not, you will flock in every towns in d SW in Millions. even we frm SS has nothing to do in d S.East but we preferred SWest.

you stayed in S west for a long time only to be abusing yorubas frm their land. Dont u see u ungrateful igbos sud be hanged immediately.

now when things get out of hand, u will say what have we done to d Yoruba people.

i urge u sud shut up and give a room for other igbos seeking refuge and greener pasture frm d east to d S.west a chance by not irritating ur host and disrespecting them.

better be thankful dat yorubas are very educated.

Come to benin alone and disrespect ur host u r a dead igbo talk less of Hausa, fulani, e.t.c
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:

You see your parasitic life

For ur information SW has crude oil too. they can never tell u dis rubbish u r saying.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Duru1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Drchristian:

For ur information SW has crude oil too. they can never tell u dis rubbish u r saying.

Who gives a toadass if SW has crude oil? The often mention of crude oil in your silly posts indicates intellectual laziness.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
chowlade:

so u mean non-speaking is timidity. r u a weed smoker?cuz is reflecting on ur post.

Okay. Won't dignify you with my response ever.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
mayorchelsea:
You can f**king create a blog or another website where only Biafran issues are discussed. Nairaland is for Nigerians and by Nigerians.

That will be a good idea..
Will raise a thread to that effect and will put a call through to radio Biafra so any of our IT programmers to startup a site like this. It will help us iron out issues amongst ourselves, bridge building and all.
Thanks
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Kingspin(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
justhelp:
because nothing like biafra in this country and on this forum, so go to hell to cry over biafra .pls Igbos think before u quote me
Ok. But something like Boko haram is in Nigeria and Nairaland?
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Cjrane2: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Another hallucination of a deluded mind.

If we leave Lagos, Lagos will crash.

If we leave Abuja, Abuja wil be no more.

If we leave Kano, Kano will go into extinction.

If we live Port Harcourt, PHC will be a shadow of itself.

If we leave UK, UK will revert back to Stone Age.

If we leave China, China will become Sahara Desert.

If we leave US, US will become the lost city of Atlantis.

If we leave heaven, heaven will become hell. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Why are you always the one on other people's land and others do not want to go to your cursed, gully eroded, red mud land?

Bunch of clowns and empty chest beaters.

The only way of knowing is by allowing them to leave abi?
If not you are just exposing your fears that the above will indeed happen if Igbos leave nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? / See What They Did With Obaseki Posters & Rabbit That Was Killed Today In Edo / Soldier Shares Live Video Battle Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.