Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. (3426 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
chowlade:

so u mean non-speaking is timidity. r u a weed smoker?cuz is reflecting on ur post.
You're just suffering from stupidity of the highest order. The guy is trying to avoid insults and here you are cursing him. It shows you lack good training. Ogwumagana!
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You're just suffering from stupidity of the highest order. The guy is trying to avoid insults and here you are cursing him. It shows you lack good training. Ogwumagana!
I knw u r d weed smoker again Bleep off . i need to sleep. everbody knws ur people has multiple accounts on NL.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Another hallucination of a deluded mind.

If we leave Lagos, Lagos will crash.

If we leave Abuja, Abuja wil be no more.

If we leave Kano, Kano will go into extinction.

If we live Port Harcourt, PHC will be a shadow of itself.

If we leave UK, UK will revert back to Stone Age.

If we leave China, China will become Sahara Desert.

If we leave US, US will become the lost city of Atlantis.

If we leave heaven, heaven will become hell. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Why are you always the one on other people's land and others do not want to go to your cursed, gully eroded, red mud land?

Bunch of clowns and empty chest beaters.
Your level of stupidity is legend. Just make sure you don't cross my path lest i'll wash you
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
Before I started typing , I noticed the read inscription ' please don't make racist or TRIBALISTIC comments in the section.

We should also make it know to MOD that the views of pro Biafra supporters should not always be deleted while articles with stolen bifran names that preach against the plight of her people hit from page.

I condemn it.
Bros the forum's name is NAIRALAND not the other way round. Go open your bianonsense com and spit your hatred there.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

3. Yorubas own NL even though it is only Seun's forum, the Yorubas consider NL their commonwealth and there are moves to Nationalize NL as an Odua entity. This is synomynous to how every hinterland dwelling Taju considers Lagos as theirs.

Bearing in mind this, you are not allowed to post any negative comment even though factual about the Yoruba nation and it's people.

However, Yoruba posters are allowed to bash Igbos. Igbos are offcourse third class posters here just like in the real Nigeria.

Even if you are not Igbo but from the ND any negative stereotype you post here on Nl on the great wapanese yoruba people will draw the usually insult like : Igbo flat head biafra looser, etc.

So do not offend yorubas because the odua nation owns Nairaland and not Seun.
IN YOUR WIDEST DREAM. Don't go and look for something meaningful and do just stay and claim another man's sweat. Lazy fo.ol! Common wealth indeed
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by SOUNDKING: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
justhelp:
because nothing like biafra in this country and on this forum, so go to hell to cry over biafra .pls Igbos think before u quote me
and you the amala vampires should desist from opening anti-Biafra thread.....anyway what do we expect from a zoo like Nigeria....useless nation.a fool at 53 abi 54 yet nothing to show....useless zoolus.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2015
chowlade:

I knw u r d weed smoker again Bleep off . i need to sleep. everbody knws ur people has multiple accounts on NL.
try to be matured to an extent, may be you think i'm one of those with multiple monikers, but no you've failed. I only quoted you because you keep insulting the guy even though he wasn't in for that. You better go to sleep
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Drchristian:

I'm frm South South, unlike you lying about your igbotic tribe. Yorubas r d most accomodating tribe in Africa and your people knws this. had it bn not, you will flock in every towns in d SW in Millions. even we frm SS has nothing to do in d S.East but we preferred SWest.

you stayed in S west for a long time only to be abusing yorubas frm their land. Dont u see u ungrateful igbos sud be hanged immediately.

now when things get out of hand, u will say what have we done to d Yoruba people.

i urge u sud shut up and give a room for other igbos seeking refuge and greener pasture frm d east to d S.west a chance by not irritating ur host and disrespecting them.

better be thankful dat yorubas are very educated.

Come to benin alone and disrespect ur host u r a dead igbo talk less of Hausa, fulani, e.t.c
Another rant of a useless ethnic bigot. Well, i don't argue with women because it only bring insult
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2015
The cowardly Yorubas deleted the post. They are hypocrites. Biafra will come no matter what
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2015
I think Biafrans need their own forums. Biafrans must wake up. The Yorubas have used media to their advantage. They have the likes of nairaland, The Nation, Sahara Reporters, The Punch, etc. The swarm like flies over shit when they see any threat to them. By threat I mean facts. When they see a well constructed arguments, they try to shut the person down. This explains why they cowardly closed a thread on Biafra.

Did they close threads on Boko Haram? Bloody cowards.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=AbuMaryam1 post=35495555]
Bros the forum's name is NAIRALAND not the other way round. Go open your bianonsense com and spit your hatred there.[/quote

Don't get pro biafrans wrong.
They spit the truth about how marginalized they are.
I grew up in Kaduna, and most of my closest friends are fulanis and hausas. In fact my girlfriend which is the girl I will marry early next year is from the north. We don't hate, we just want to be in a country were we would be safe.

I and my friends have had arguments about this. In the end some see reasons with me while some just choose to hate because I feel they are not in the receiving end.
In Kaduna there is pipe borne water. I take warm water baths and all but in pH where I live now, such amenities are luxury.
Things are loobsided my friend. We just want the real change.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by justhelp(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2015
SOUNDKING:
and you the amala vampires should desist from opening anti-Biafra thread.....anyway what do we expect from a zoo like Nigeria....useless nation.a fool at 53 abi 54 yet nothing to show....useless zoolus.
fool say that to the filatties that open the thread.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by smoothpapuzy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why all these hatred... If you hate a people so much why not even help them leave?
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=smoothpapuzy post=35499653][/quote]

Bros you make yourself what you are, nobody hate anybody, it's you people hates other hence the feelings in you.
Re: Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

My life is not in your hands or any man's for that matter.

You people in the Southwest mainly out of your cowardice disposition see Nigeria as a sacred entity created by God Himself on the 7th day of creation.

What delusions! If the mighty Soviet Union can collapse what is this fraudulent slave plantation?

And if you take the relative calm in the Delta as sign of pacification then you ought to remember that before any storm the wind turns calm.

Nigeria's disdolution is just a matter of time and given the political climate we will get enough help from you guys in the Southwest when you revert to your opposition mode.

We will leave this nation when confusion is loudest which will be occasioned by you confusionists when the north begins to totally sideline you.

Not a single shot will be fired. It will be like the emancipation of the Israelites in Egypt.

Boko Haram alongside their Fulani allies in the middle belt will overrun the north and middle belt while your Furhrer Buhari looks the other way. It is in the midst of all this that we will declare and there isn't a damn thing you, your northern jihadis can do about it.

Reserve your patriotism in building the first west African Islamic Republic.

Why don't you remove Islam and Muslims from your discussion? The last time I check, Asari Dokubo from the ND was a Muslim and still a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks Moral Right To Talk About Party Supremacy – Tinubu / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost / Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.