Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (51309 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by araaolu(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:
Eziokwu this Buhari is so paranoid. I pray he doesn't sack his wife and children too especially Zara and Yusufuu.
Bad belle is in you.... Tanoids
Lokogoma:

Hypocrisy Stinks
Where were these 'accidental FEDERAL CHARACTER Crusaders' back then when GEJ did his own set of APPOINTMENTS ? Check out this "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
45. Chief of protocol ~ Holy see, monsg, Jose Behancourt
Did any of you complain or make any fuse in all of these appointments?
Why the paranoia towards Mr President's APPOINTMENTs thus far?
According to GEJ and handlers, he felt these were the people he could TRUST and WORK with, then i think those squatting over PMB's APPOINTMENTS thus far should CHILL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
abouzaid:
is he not a notherner? paid apc e propaganda agent.
Iyangbali whom I quoted was asking if the President appointed a christian.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

God will bless your yet to be born generation..

Never seen such unprovoked &misplaced hate, if PMB killed a venomous snake that is about to strike him, the TANoids are likely to accuse him of animal abuse.. awon were gbogbo.. undecided

I dont know what will become of this nation if 90% of the "yoots" think through their anal cavity...

what if femi adesina come n debunk dis news, don't forget dis is not from the presidential spokeman.
anyway sha I comment my reserve till either garba or adesina speaks!
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by akpamfet: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:
Eziokwu this Buhari is so paranoid. I pray he doesn't sack his wife and children too especially Zara and Yusufuu.

Lol! He had done that in the past nah. When he sacked his first wife and her children. For begging Babangida to release him...during their face off.
So he can still do it again... undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Lokogoma:

Hypocrisy Stinks
Where were these 'accidental FEDERAL CHARACTER Crusaders' back then when GEJ did his own set of APPOINTMENTS ? Check out this "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
45. Chief of protocol ~ Holy see, monsg, Jose Behancourt
Did any of you complain or make any fuse in all of these appointments?
Why the paranoia towards Mr President's APPOINTMENTs thus far?
According to GEJ and handlers, he felt these were the people he could TRUST and WORK with, then i think those squatting over PMB's APPOINTMENTS thus far should CHILL.
you are the hypocrite. When some of us were shouting change,what do you think we meant by change?it means we should change the way we do some things including appointments into govt offices. So because Jonathan did it wrongly,must PMB continue?no no no

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by IYANGBALI: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mordecai Baba Ladan of the Department of Petroleum Resources is a christian.
out of how many appointments?make una talk to baba o,Nigerians are no fools
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by frankyychiji(f): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2015
IlekeHD:
Why the bytch isn't in jail yet surprises me.
Because if you touch her, heads would roll including the head of the Dullard. They know this fact grin
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by alexis17(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

God will bless your yet to be born generation..

Never seen such unprovoked &misplaced hate, if PMB killed a venomous snake that is about to strike him, the TANoids are likely to accuse him of animal abuse.. awon were gbogbo.. undecided

I dont know what will become of this nation if 90% of the "yoots" think through their anal cavity...

on point
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by bmos(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
175:
ok

oleh
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by bmos(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:

this man refused to read the content of this discuss. I think he is the one who is paranoid
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by Bugos4real(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
When are we expecting the fulfilment of PMB'S campaign promises
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:
Bla bla bla I thought all Northerners are sincere hence his appointing only them (except Adesina) as his aids?

Same thought here.
Similar thing Kingibe did when Yar'Adua was away.
These Northerners get carried away easily with pwawa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
UnknownT:
Left for me, the fight between the CSO and Buhari's ADC led to his sack not any Dezieani joor, thecable just dey for office write dis one, dem go soon sue dem

Too much pwawa dey worry them.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by Themandator: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Story.... His redeployment is as a of the power tussle between him and the adc to the president on the redefinition of the duties and roles of the dss in securing Mr president.

Clearly, the adc has the ears of the president, more.... Breaking the law in the name of protecting the president.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by 1adewoye: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:

When you know the meaning of 'State Secret' then you will know the meaning of paranoia.

Until then, just shut it up.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by fireforfire: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
barrnchedo:
Bla bla bla I thought all Northerners are sincere hence his appointing only them (except Adesina) as his aids?
undecided pls make sense.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by blackboy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good move Mr President. Appoint people but once they are found to be corrupt let them be relieved of their appointments. It's not a must a minister or an appointee must remain in power once appointed. No witch hunting but justice. Appoint the ministers please.
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayd91:
Peeps getting fired.
I guess it'll keep others on their toes.

But that's not what we are out for... Economic prosperity, peace, and all other goodies promised us during the campaign.

And appointment across the various ethnicities... So our elites can let us rest and stop heating up the polity. Personally, I'm all up for merit based appointment.

Yes! We voted them for this!!
Re: Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable by ayd91(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you are the hypocrite. When some of us were shouting change,what do you think we meant by change?it means we should change the way we do some things including appointments into govt offices. So because Jonathan did it wrongly,must PMB continue?no no no

Bullseye... Your point is clear and precise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.