Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth (896 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by cosiocan(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Observe that the Word which is Christ was divine, yet the Word was with another "God the Father" from the beginning)
(John 1:1)
And David prophesied saying, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
(Notice, that Christ was called God yet there is another God "His God" above and over him)
(Psalm 45:6-7)
Brothers in Christ, the Heart desires of Our God is for all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."For there is only ONE God, and only ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
(1 Timothy 2:5).
"And there is no other God but one and even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is only ONE God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and only ONE Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live".
Notice, that Paul says that there is “one God,” who is not manifesting himself as the Father, son, and holy Spirit, but as “the Father” alone.
(1Corinthians 8:5-6).
To crown it all, Paul charging Timothy said, "I charge you before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that you observe these things without preferring one before another." Notice that Paul did not acknowledge the Holy Spirit as the third person.
(Timothy 5:21)
Therefore, I believe with perfect faith that God, Blessed be His Name, is One Person, who is the Father and He alone is our God, who was, and is, and will be.
I believe, that God the Father is the Person of the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus; as it is written; "God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself"
(2Cor 5:19).
I believe, that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Person of the Holy Spirit in the Saints, as it is written; "through Him we have access by one Spirit unto the Father"
(Ephesians 2:18).
Even Christ himself illustrated this divine relationship, when He prayed for the unity of the Saints saying, the glory which you (the Father) has given me I have given to them: that they (the Saints) may be one, even as we (the Father and the Son) are one. I (Christ) in them (the Saints) and you (the Father) in me (Christ), that they may be made perfect in one.
We can deduce from this illustration, that the Father is the person with Christ and Christ is the person with the Saints. However this relationship is possible through the Holy Spirit.
(John 17:22-23).
As it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam Christ became a "life-giving Spirit" (or The Holy Spirit).
(1 Corinthians 15:45).
For this reason, Apostle Paul stated clearly; that if the Jews should turn their hearts to the Lord Jesus, then the veil of Moses shall be taken away from their hearts. "Now the Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty". And if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
( 2 Corinthians 3:16-17). (Roman 8:9).
Therefore examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, how that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are reprobates.
(2 Corinthians 13:5).
Those who hold to the doctrine of the trinity are surely worshipping another god ignorantly.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
You understand it....then it's not God.

The Trinity will remain a mystery till the Kingdom of God come on earth. No one can understand how 1+1+1=1.So forget about your assertion. 1 John 5:7 " For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these
three are one". Can you see where you lack knowledge?

Viewers only deceivers Polish their writings with much miscontrued Scripture.... Truth need not much talk. Take heed less you be deceived.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by cosiocan(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You understand it....then it's not God.

The Trinity will remain a mystery till the Kingdom of God come on earth. No one can understand how 1+1+1=1.So forget about your assertion. 1 John 5:7 " For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these
three are one". Can you see where you lack knowledge?

Viewers only deceivers Polish their writings with much miscontrued Scripture.... Truth need not much talk. Take heed less you be deceived.
Life is a choice. You can choose to believe in mysteries which is darkness or You can choose to believe in the plain truth which is Light. God is not Mysteries anymore because the Son of God have declare who God is.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
cosiocan:

Life is a choice. You can choose to believe in mysteries which is darkness or You can choose to believe in the plain truth which is Light. God is not Mysteries anymore because the Son of God have declare who God is.
And Christ said "Our Father who hath in heaven" again he said "I shall send him to you" and more "Whoever believes in the Son shall live".The Son revealed Three personality of God which the Jews knows nothing about and the reason for their unbelief. Brother following church doctrines blindly without studying for yourself or studying to backup your church doctrine will only lead you astray. Where I fellowship I challenge the church doctrines with the Scripture boldly. If you don't understand a thing it's. good to learn rather than remain ignorant. Peace be to you.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Looool!

Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by jcross19: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And Christ said "Our Father who hath in heaven" again he said "I shall send him to you" and more "Whoever believes in the Son shall live".The Son revealed Three personality of God which the Jews knows nothing about and the reason for their unbelief. Brother following church doctrines blindly without studying for yourself or studying to backup your church doctrine will only lead you astray. Where I fellowship I challenge the church doctrines with the Scripture boldly. If you don't understand a thing it's. good to learn rather than remain ignorant. Peace be to you.
understanding is free just tell God to give you the spirit of understanding. God=jesus=holy spirit. Or God =son of man=son of God. Read your bible you will see all these.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
understanding is free just tell God to give you the spirit of understanding. God=jesus=holy spirit. Or God =son of man=son of God. Read your bible you will see all these.
Do you know all Scriptures disagree with your belief? Go back to your fellowship and ask your Pastor "When Christ the Son was Crucified who did he cried to all the cross?" Or to make things easier "Who descends on the Son at Baptism?".Come back and tell me his answers..
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by jcross19: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Do you know all Scriptures disagree with your belief? Go back to your fellowship and ask your Pastor "When Christ the Son was Crucified who did he cried to all the cross?" Or to make things easier "Who descends on the Son at Baptism?".Come back and tell me his answers..
now you are talking from your ignorance check galatians 4 vs 6.
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
now you are talking from your ignorance check galatians 4 vs 6.
Go and ask your pastor son and tell me what he says
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by jcross19: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Go and ask your pastor son and tell me what he says
read the bible passage I gave you
Re: I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
read the bible passage I gave you
and Hope you have read 1 John 5:7? Go and ask your Pastor Those question and bring answer back to me.

(1) (Reply)

'oldest' Qur'an Fragments Found At Birmingham University(photo) / The Leviathan Spirit Exposed / Christians Should Stop Painting God Black.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.