Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (67403 Views)

20 Extremely Awkward Situations! (photos) / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / Your Blessings Are On The Way (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Aminat508:
me ke? No be me ooooooo na SubbieD cheesy grin

Lol. U don dey deny am ba
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by hardisha81(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
she most be from my state, EKITI...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by hardisha81(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
she must be from my state, EKITI...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by viktor01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nothing. I go help her hold am afterall, I love her.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Laff my a.ss out cheesy

She must be from Ibadan

Picss of ur a.ss or its a lie cheesy

Make ibadan people catch u
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by symbianDON(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Blood of JESUS!!! Is she a witch??
she be grade one "winch" nah......turning eba coven style grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chuksmarvel:
y will someone climb up to turn eba??

that question can only be answered by the lady in d pics cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Lol, she will be good on d bed ooooo, c position

U badt gaan. wink ..... But u might be right
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
tochstorm:
1) sell the kitchen countet
to make it easier for her
2)she start pry 3
3)enforce both option 1and2 if she won't accept option 4
4) she gives me a Mouth Gig/MouthAction. each time she does that.

Perv alert grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
andysnoopy:
The girl on the pic is making Banku and i can understand why she is like that. Banku is normally made on coal-pot because it's easier but using gas cooker as high as that, you need to be an Olympic sports champion to not be tired from the stress of standing on your toes while turning the banku. it's obviously easier that way.

What's banku? lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
ABANDON YOUR POST!... FLEE....... FLEE........ FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by permsec: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Barselonia:
Afteer eating the eba, I would now drink tea....

Then straff her grin grin
Badt guy, na d same motor carry u and the girl.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
nairalandprince:

she is not making eba. D eba is making her

.. Do you live in Akwa Ibom State?
Do you relish the desire to own your own
business with little start up capital and promising
returns in investment?
Do you hope to look into the mirror each
morning and know you are talking to the boss?
Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be?
Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the
box?
Then call or add me up on whatsapp
You will be glad you did

Why should I add u on whatsapp?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Btoyob(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin village type indeed
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by DuchessLily(f): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayusco85:

It is what it seems grin. She fall ur hand ba

No be only my hand she fall ooo, she fall my whole body

Chai! D man wey go marry dis one marry kpians oo hehehehe
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
frank043:
It's already ordained... She'd pack her stuff that day!

Lol. U don't love her den
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Ndeewonu: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Reminds me of BIG COOK, LITTLE COOK of Disney Junior Children's TV
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by andysnoopy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayusco85:

What's banku? lipsrsealed

It's a Ghanaian Dish. The Ghanaians here can attest to that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by nurez(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Over
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

No be only my hand she fall ooo, she fall my whole body

Chai! D man wey go marry dis one marry kpians oo hehehehe

But look at it this way....... Maybe the gas is too high for her to properly turn the eba well, so she climbed, spider man style grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
andysnoopy:

It's a Ghanaian Dish. The Ghanaians here can attest to that grin grin grin grin grin

Banku and Tilapia cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by DuchessLily(f): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayusco85:

But look at it this way....... Maybe the gas is too high for her to properly turn the eba well, so she climbed, spider man style grin

chai! shocked U sef can't cook , u don't turn Eba on d fire

If its semo, wheat, pounding yam etc she is making and d cooker is too high 4 her, she can stand on a stool, instead of climbing cupboard
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
its starch she's making not eba.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

chai! shocked U sef can't cook , u don't turn Eba on d fire

If its semo, wheat, pounding yam etc she is making and d cooker is too high 4 her, she can stand on a stool, instead of climbing cupboard

The gas is off na
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by MhisIjay(f): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Really awkward
Cant stop laughing
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ZianaJordana(f): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
”Guuuurl, get your nasty, dutty feet off pon me counter. I have to prepare food on that!”
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by spyjulius(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:
I will just send her bck home. grin without T.P

Get 7.5 mtn SIM.. For an affordable price, it can also be.transfer to you SIM ping 560D7BD4

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=790532931035217
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Horlaz(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Laff my a.ss out cheesy

She must be from Ibadan
or from anambra village
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
Florasicalasticphobia

Phobia for floors undecided

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nemesis99(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Walahi dem no born am well angry
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by funstufz: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:
I will just send her bck home. grin without T.P

Another 'omo ode da' lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.