Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (67401 Views)

20 Extremely Awkward Situations! (photos) / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / Your Blessings Are On The Way (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2015
funstufz:

Another 'omo ode da' lipsrsealed

Ur fada
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by chidooh1: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Lol, she will be good on d bed ooooo, c position
u go sabi, lol
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by funstufz: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur fada

As much as I don't like trading insults whether face-to-face or on a faceless platform like Nairaland, it shocked me when I saw you posted in reply to a post which has nothing to do with.

Am sure you have one at home, so why insulting another's on something that was of no concern to you because I can't remember where I 'quote you.

Am sure you will read the post and do the needful.

Api sunday
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Shoro niyen undecided..

Oro gidi kpakpa undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

Is it a thing? That word? lipsrsealed

Thing kwa? Phobia noni undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by demmy0325(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oro gidi kpakpa undecided
.. Lol.. Pele.. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lovechyld101:
It For better for worst I will love her more self at least she Sabi cook all this poster wey I list. DuchessLily , MhisIjay ,Bibidear ,Aminat508 ,Mzrammy ,VickyRotex ,MzOnajin1 Na salt burger and indomie flakes them only sabi.

I can't even prepare any of the meal you listed. I can only boil water. cry undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Lol.. Pele.. grin

Eshe grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by contematawa(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
if d husband love's her, den send her to catering school.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
funstufz:

As much as I don't like trading insults whether face-to-face or on a faceless platform like Nairaland, it shocked me when I saw you posted in reply to a post which has nothing to do with.

Am sure you have one at home, so why insulting another's on something that was of no concern to you because I can't remember where I 'quote you.

Am sure you will read the post and do the needful.

Api sunday

U said u didn't quote me? Wats dis? Is dat not ur quote? Wit an insult in a language I don't knw?

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
contematawa:
if d husband love's her, den send her to catering school.

This should be the best response so far.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Fynpatra(f): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
D posture befits d kitchen sef,,,see how d kitchen dey try to look mordern wen na village kitchen

Just sayin sha, no hatin...happy sunday fellaz
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by funstufz: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

U said u didn't quote me? Wats dis? Is dat not ur quote? Wit an insult in a language I don't knw?

OMG, Oh, I never knew in the first place that what would be displayed will be directed at you, I just click and reply the post.

But even if I 'copied' and paste every on your profile and you don't understood the language it was pasted, I think its 'civilized/matured' on your part to ASK for the meaning before you decided to INSULT me. Afterall, what you posted was meant to be a joke and you weren't referring to yourself, if I got your post right.

BTW, 'Omo Ode de' is a comedy film of (if am correct) Mr. Bolaji Amusan i.e. Mr. Latin.

Too bad you made such a hill out of molehill.

Too bad undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
funstufz:

OMG, Oh, I never knew in the first place that what would be displayed will be directed at you, I just click and reply the post.

But even if I 'copied' and paste every on your profile and you don't understood the language it was pasted, I think its 'civilized/matured' on your part to ASK for the meaning before you decided to INSULT me. Afterall, what you posted was meant to be a joke and you weren't referring to yourself, if I got your post right.

BTW, 'Omo Ode de' is a comedy film of (if am correct) Mr. Bolaji Amusan i.e. Mr. Latin.

Too bad you made such a hill out of molehill.

Too bad undecided undecided undecided

why not communicate in a language everybody understand? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by funstufz: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

why not communicate in a language everybody understand? undecided

why not ask when you don't understand? undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by tochstorm(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

Perv alert grin
taking advantage of every situation.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Looools this has made my day .. Lol who employ am
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
funstufz:

why not ask when you don't understand? undecided undecided

i wont undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by funstufz: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

i wont undecided

Too bad gan.

Check the title of your post then?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by efkayreality(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Laff my a.ss out cheesy
She must be from Ibadan
No from Edo!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by subbieD(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
me ke? No be me ooooooo na SubbieD cheesy grin

Chixox shocked.Wat I du o
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by MzOnajin1(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

I can't even prepare any of the meal you listed. I can only boil water. cry undecided
If I boil water sef, it will still burn
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
MzOnajin1:

cheesy I try pass you cheesy tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Mike008(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
The ground fit the shock.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Ruby2015: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
As long as the finished product dey ok, wetin concern you for how she take cook d eba?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Looools this has made my day .. Lol who employ am

It did?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Sister u need jesus grin u mean u can't cook?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fynpatra:
D posture befits d kitchen sef,,,see how d kitchen dey try to look mordern wen na village kitchen

Just sayin sha, no hatin...happy sunday fellaz

U wicked o.. Village kwa
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzOnajin1:

U need jesus grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ruby2015:
As long as the finished product dey ok, wetin concern you for how she take cook d eba?[color=#770077][/color]

E concern me o
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
ayusco85:

Sister u need jesus grin u mean u can't cook?

Brother na wetin the person wey quote me talk be that. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.