Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out (3534 Views)

“I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by famobaba(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

Rita Fashek who is the former wife of famous reggae music legend, Majek Fashek, has revealed that despite Majek being in a deplorable state she still can’t help loving him.

Rita, who was his soul mate for over thirty years explained that she had to re-marry to fend for her children after Majek dumped her all because of his irrevocable addiction to Drugs and alcohol.

Majek got hooked to drugs and alcohol which she said ruined their marriage and fractured a once famous and successful family.

“Jebose, I thought we would live together forever; but as we grew into different rhythms of life’s challenges, I discovered that forever was not enough time to spend with him.”

“Majek and I met at a holiday job camp. We were both hired as interns and something in both of....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/i-still-love-him-despite-having-re-married-majek-fasheks-wife-speaks-out/

Re: ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by robinicule(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by cozy7(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ma'am stop lying.....he doesn't reign anymore n you've ran away.....SIMPLE.
"I still love him" kor
Re: ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by Bibidear(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
U shudnt av remarried,u shuda stayed with him,he was ur cross and u shud av crarried it
Re: ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by erimmy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Story for the gods, the gods o
Re: ‘I Still Love Him Despite Having Re-married’ – Majek Fashek’s Wife Speaks Out by Teeboy15(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madam what happened to 'for better or worse, till death do U part'?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo / Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland / #BBnaija: After Shooting Many Shots, Alex Finally Get Replied By Her Crush. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.