Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Accountant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant (1402 Views)

Accountant Needed / Assistant Accountant, Administrative Assistant & Customer Retention Officer! / Accountant/victoria Island - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant by ifeka: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do you stay within Alaba and environs... Or do you know anybody who stays There? This is urgent!
On behalf of our client, we wish to recruit immediately as follows:

An Executive Accountant with a high level of integrity and a broad range of skills, knowledge and expertise that spans the various aspects of accounting services.

Interested candidates should send in their Resume to poiz@poizconsulting.com indicating Lacation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accountant by oshdam2015: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2015
ifeka:
Do you stay within Alaba and environs... Or do you know anybody who stays There? This is urgent!
On behalf of our client, we wish to recruit immediately as follows:

An Executive Accountant with a high level of integrity and a broad range of skills, knowledge and expertise that spans the various aspects of accounting services.

Interested candidates should send in their Resume to poiz@poizconsulting.com indicating Lacation

1 Like

Re: Accountant by dentrice: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
I stay at okomaiko. Can I apply?
Re: Accountant by julyb(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
am staying at ajegunle
Re: Accountant by ifeka: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Major reason for requesting that those who leave around alaba or environs is for proximity. if your location is far from the place. it would not make sense applying.
Re: Accountant by dentrice: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is your client company name?
Re: Accountant by julyb(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
I av applied.am staying at Boundary Ajegunle.hope I stand a chance of being called
Re: Accountant by dentrice: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2015
I have applied and still no response. I stay at Okokomaiko off PPL bust stop. Has poiz consult conducted the interview?
Re: Accountant by julyb(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Update please.has the interview been conducted?if yes how did go.if no,what is the update.Ifeka pls help with quick response

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Assistant / Productive People / lloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.