Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46623 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fingers crossed [size=8pt][/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by RichDad1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
GEJ and his cohorts can't escape jail.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by omojeesu(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Softly softly Mr. President!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one sai baba mi
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ikombe: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oya show me the money cheesy
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by uzo200(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by redcliff: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
sunkoye:
Wen Shhitt is about to hit the fan...... lipsrsealed

The splatter would repaint the room. Dayum!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by sunkoye: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
mikeansy:
This one na excuse to sack them as usual and put his loyalists

Slowly Buhari is positioning himself to be Nigeria's Mugabe

I have a feeling Buhari will attempt to die in office

Only God knows if this will be within the next 4years or within the next 16 years

Appointing your loyalist as INEC chair does not strike me as the action of a man who wants to leave anytime soon and surely not after 4 years
if staying longer than 8yrs will give hope to Nigeria and generations unborn then who should die in office if not him

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by engrjacuzzi: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
very soon the national anthem will be sung.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by appini: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Driver get accident, Buhari arrest conductor.

Confused old soldier!!

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by dougivilla(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
All the other records wey him don ask for wetin e don take am do??

Misplaced priority once again!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
How will that stop BH from killing people? Silly man

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
sunkoye:
if staying longer than 8yrs will give hope to Nigeria and generations unborn then who should die in office if not him

Lol just as there has been so much hope since he took power!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
mikeansy:

Only God knows if this will be within the next 4years or within the next 16 years

Appointing your loyalist as INEC chair does not strike me as the action of a man who wants to leave anytime soon and surely not after 4 years
ONLY a TANoid would comment, like and share his own post by himself...

8 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
looking for excuse,

why he can not stop boko in 2 month

looking for who to sack and replace with another northerner

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by hustler86(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmm... Blood money kwa? Kai, gunz dnt kill people, people kill people. In vector's voice " I de fear 4d future of the now". God de ooo, earth is a temporary abode, we all gna b planted lik seeds 6ft below d earth crust one day. Baba pmb I pray 4ur success in righting the wrongs of the past clueless mofo, dt turned 9ja to a business venture. #great9ja

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by EdCure: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
very soon the national anthem will be sung.
Gone are the days.

But Buhari needs to replace those service chiefs.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Wildrage: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Another poorly cobbled tale, this should make the sadist baying for blood giddy for a while. Buhari do the needful, stem the reckless bloodshed instead of this endless propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari u will not die a peaceful death 4 ur days are numbered already

Quote me wrongly and die young
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
appini:
Driver get accident, Buhari arrest conductor.

Confused old soldier!!

confuse and sack dead driver, just to put another northerner .
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by xamuel17(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
dear lord, protect our gallant soldiers in the forefront of the fight, for making it possible for me to sleep in peace. may u purnish those who send innocent lives to their early grave for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Jaypea98: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Jaypea98: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Buhari u are just the best

Calm down

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by fakuta(f): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
the God of justice will sure see my people through
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by doctokwus: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
warranger:
can somebody tell this dullard to leave all these witch hunting and work.
Your father is a dullard and gave birth to another dullard.
You call a man trying to correct the corruption that has led to the death of many brilliant junior officers and ground troops, him witch hunting?
Your likes are nauseating and shouldn't be allowed to post even where kindergartens are gathered because u would pollute them with your daftness.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by atlwireles: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Record of weapons procurementundecided why are you asking the military? That's what the NSA's office was created to manage. BUhari, talk to the NSA, We know you're a dullard, but stop inflicting us with your rubbish news stories. angry angry angry angry
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by philips70(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Buhari u will not die a peaceful death 4 ur days are numbered already

Must everyone die violently like your father?

8 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by bakila: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Are you in anyway opportuned to see the guns soldiers in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe carry to fight the insurgency?
mikeansy:

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by efilefun(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
fineguy11:
Bunch of Stupid bloggers trying hard to promote their blogs with fake stories....
Sun newspaper is now a fake blog Smh
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by softheart4love(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Honestly GMB is going contrary to what Nigerian need for now, block loop holes to stop corruption, fix Nigerian problems like you told us during your campaign such as stabilise crude oil price in the international market, make N1=$1, provide food for our kids in sch as promised since schools are in session, build more refinery, fix Nigerian road, bring lite/speed rail instead of locomotive that GEJ provided for us, bring Nigerian shipping line, Nigerian Airways, retrive Nepa, Nitel and so on. We don't have the to wait eternity for Nigerian courts to pass ruling in favour of the govt when there is fruad in the constitution that will even make someone that stole 100billion to pay fine of 150k as we say in the case of pension fund. GMB shld do what he can to make nigeria a better place for all if he had the interest of Nigerian @ heart intead of witch hunting or if he actually want to recover the stolen wealth of this great nation, he GMB should start from the time of Lord lugard not just GEJ alone. We all note that shagari, Albudusalami, IBB, OBJ and so on are still walking freely without anyone hurting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.