Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46627 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by bakila: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:
Record of weapons procurementundecided why are you asking the military? That's what the NSA's office was created to manage. BUhari, talk to the NSA, We know you a dullard, but stop inflicting us with your rubbish news stories. angry angry angry angry
You comments makes an inquisition necessary.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by dedugbaa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
And saTANist will say they bought fire arms.Since Jona left change has being coming howbeit slowly.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by atlwireles: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
bakila:

You comments makes an inquisition necessary.

I'm not stopping you undecided
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
papaejima1:
ok. just stop boko haram
Jonathan bought plenty equipment, pls use them and defeat BH then you can come back and ask how much dem buy the equipment

Man wey him house dey burn him dey pursue rat.

you are right Man wey house dey burn no dey pursue rat....ohh

but buhari is doing the opposite
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by chudinho: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
skak:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/boko-haram-war-tension-in-military-as-buhari-demands-records-of-weapons-procurement/

This was a similar story told to us when Maradona was playing for Rangers Int of Enugu. I also heard such story when Donald Trump was President of America.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Tripleclick(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
kindnyce:
GRADUALLY THE THE CHANGE TRAIN IS GATHERING MOMENTUM

HATERS ARE HATING

PMB RIDE ON...SLOW AND STEADY NO MISTAKES
MOMENTUM DUMP A** ,, DAT OLD MAN TRYN HIS BEST TO REPAY D MILITARY FOR DIA OFFENSIVE AGAINST BOKO HARAM ,LET HIM KEP FRUSTRATN DM, D NEXT TN NA ''COUP D TAT''..
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by babasir: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
solarview:
Y
Wire.....
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Tripleclick(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
RichDad1:
GEJ and his cohorts can't escape jail.
YES , DE WON'T, GEJ CRIME WAS BUYING OF ARMS FOR BOKO HARAM WAR,, PATHETIC FOOL!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
If Buhari can successfully probe their practices, then he would have achieved something.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Philips70,,u'l surely die b4 cock crows devilish son
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
warranger:
can somebody tell this dullard to leave all these witch hunting and work.
So what do you call this? play? Are you blind or dumb? soldiers who are fighting for your country are deprived of equipments and compensations. That area must be checked as it is part of the steps necessary to tackle this insurgency.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jaypea98 don't even dare 2 stop me pls

Make I no swear 4 d person wey change wetin I write o
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by mbz101(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
The haters of change our feeling unconscious . Wake up oo.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ghen ghen baba wan step on toes
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
My God! If one wants to study the effect of corruption on a society, Nigeria would be an excellent case study!!!
Corruption crippled Nigeria through Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! Under Jonathan corruption spread like a wild fire
to all facets of Nigerian society....My statement is not with any form of sentiment, it shows that Nigeria needs at least
a firm leader!!!! Unfortunately Ebele was neither firm nor a leader!!! I believe Nigeria shall rise again.....it would take a resolute
and firm leader....a decisive one at that too!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by philips70(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Philips70,,u'l surely die b4 cock crows devilish son

After the whole of Nairaland must have attended the mass burial of you and your family. Ekwensu and ogbanje combined.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
u sha no get sense ....haaa I wonder aw ur brain works

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Jaypea98: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
Jaypea98 don't even dare 2 stop me pls

Make I no swear 4 d person wey change wetin I write o
What beef do u have against our able president ma?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Philips70 guess what? I won't bring myself so low again as to trade words with a walking corpse. Rip in Advance sha tongue
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

This is the simple reason why those top officers do not want this war to end. Whenever Boko boys are short of ammunition, they provide them.
I only hope Buhari will dig deep and get those benefiting hugely from this act.

And to that officer that made 90M under 5months; may you rest in pieces!

story which officers ? his brothers, same northerners running the show
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ibrokola(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Trust me sir, you are a big FOOL! Very far from bright!

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by paooxide(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

This is the simple reason why those top officers do not want this war to end. Whenever Boko boys are short of ammunition, they provide them.
I only hope Buhari will dig deep and get those benefiting hugely from this act.

And to that officer that made 90M under 5months; may you rest in pieces!

The war could have ended long time ago.. If they wanted it to .. .
Nigerian armed forces are capable of doing so flawless if not for the greed of their leaders
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
Buhari u will not die a peaceful death 4 ur days are numbered already

Quote me wrongly and die young
hmmn.. can you tell ao you are going to die, blooming fool.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by mrrock: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Another propaganda news.

This government should stop this cheap propagandas portraying the president as frugal, when in fact he live lavishly like every other former Nigeria military ruler.

Stop this propagandas and start working!.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by baby124: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Very good move.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ibrokola(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
God bless you Mr President?! Leave no stone unturned sir!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by sim37(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
when military is compromised a nation is doom

I stand to be corrected!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Jaypea98 dnt tell me u ar'nt aware ur able president is a dullard.

Pls who has d trigger Give it 2me now just wanna send dz dullard 6ft down...
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by philips70(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
Philips70 guess what? As a walking corpse I won't bring myself so low again as to trade words with u. Rip in Advance to me and my family sha tongue

Kpele

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
ayoolanr:
My God! If one wants to study the effect of corruption on a society, Nigeria would be an excellent case study!!!
Corruption crippled Nigeria through Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! Under Jonathan corruption spread like a wild fire
to all facets of Nigerian society....My statement is not with any form of sentiment, it shows that Nigerian needs at least
a firm leader!!!! Unfortunately Ebele was neither firm nor a leader!!! I believe Nigeria shall rise again.....it would take a resolute
and firm leader....a decisive one at that too!

bro with all service respect go sleep .... smoke no good for your brain

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
The monies were spent on eating peppersoup and drinking gulder
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by thaoriginator: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Good move papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.