Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? (1471 Views)

Poll: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks

Yes: 87% (7 votes)
No: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

I Need A Lady For ONLINE Dating Nothing Physical / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by tbanj07(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
I think Nigeria online dating sucks, not really a good website for some nice hook ups, Let me know ya views on this topic N-Landers!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2009
Guy ur damn rite!i cant agree wit u ne less!they r so moni conscious.imagin i found d gal i wan2marry in a US chatsite!
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 3:17am On Mar 05, 2009
I mean all dis hapnd witout ne hassles or payment.bt if it wer here b4 u comunicate they'd demand upay-it sucks bigtime!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 3:21am On Mar 05, 2009
Thnk God 4 mobile netwk&d internet we comunicate like we liv in dsame house&id b goin ova 2d states soon so we kud marrd
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by tbanj07(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
I'm happy for you brova, Nice you really can find yours from a US website. Congratulations and Goodluck!
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by CrazyMan(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
I don't believe in cyber love. But to be honest, it really does suck.
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by spikedcylinder: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2009
Course it does. undecided
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by tbanj07(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
i dont think that would ever work in Nigeria tho', they'd be alot of liars and cheaters, we have enough already not to speak of going thru' online dating
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by abrahym(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
what is the us website? plz post d link, me too wana marry oyinbo lol
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by tbanj07(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2009
@Pauloman - yeah thats right, put the website on and lets check it out if it actually works
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2009
yeah
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
guyz the website is for real and i and my woman has been dating for the past 3 months now.i must confess that it hasnt been easy for the both of us nurturing our love to this stage due to the medium by which we met but we are determined to make it work .dat majorly is what has seen us through it all coupled with our sense of maturity and sincerity.i must confess that nigeria has an image problem coz of the so called internet fraudsters.but guyz jus be sincere and real when you get to this site.i have come to notice that there are alot of americans searching for true love and if you can give them that you have one them to your self.the chat site is www.m.ixenland.com.i wish youguyz good luck and dont forget the image of your beloveth country is at stake.also dont 4get to drop by my page-pauloman-to say hello.cheers to you all!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by touchmeder: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
Oh paul is that for real? All d best sha ur post sounded quite sincere
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
just to let you know guyz this chat site is not just for dating you could also use it to networking and so on.well i seem to be advertising for ixenland here but i dont mind coz i have derived alot from it.i have alot of friends now in the states both male and female plus i have found my true love on there-its almost like living in the US of A 4 REAL.aint dat enough to make me advertise it and show my fellow brovas the way?so go on there and make the best out of the site!!!!
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2009
Nigerian online dating is shit
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by tbanj07(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2009
@Pauloman, check the website u post, i dont think its working cos anytime i try to get on it, it only says cannot find server like the website dont exist, check again and post the website gan gan
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by abrahym(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2009
tbanj ur right, the shit no dey open
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by pauloman(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
hey guyyz relax the website is www.m.ixenland.com its a mobile chat site but its accessible via the normal web
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by samwills45: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Nigeria Online Dating Sucks? by roblance: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2009
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Dating 101: Five Traits A Guy Should Have Before You Get Serious / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy / I Need A God Fearing, Tall,rich,working Class Guy In Lagos For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.