Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) (2875 Views)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by trendysturvs(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
The former BBA star shared this on her IG page a few minutes ago and captioned it:

She captioned it: Karenified Finally my son is here, welcome to my world.thank you Lord for a safe delivery.

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by brightnelly(f): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by cold(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'm happy for her
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Dsegsam(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oouch the baby is so cute
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrats 2 her...btw why is she so dark? shocked
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dsegsam:
Oouch the baby is so cute
what about the mother?
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Bisjosh(f): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
The baby looks like her. Congrats
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Davidson267:
Congrats 2 her...btw why is she so dark
Ooo? shocked
does she really look dark.

You could have pasted your mum's picture for us to see!
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
The baby looks like her. Congrats
ah,
you can lie for Africa.
Can you see the whole face of the baby?
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
does she really look dark.

You could have pasted your mum's picture for us to see!
try as much as possible to be sensible even for once.karen use to be fair in complexion,her present complexion calls for my curiosity.
Mr tolexander or what ever u call ur self,stop oozing poo.

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by tpiander: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Davidson267:
Congrats 2 her...btw why is she so dark? shocked

Probably her natural skin tone or she got darker during the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
tpiander:

Probably her natural skin tone or she got darker during the pregnancy.
yeah u ar on point
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Davidson267:

try as much as possible to be sensible even for once.karen use to be fair in complexion,her present complexion calls for my curiosity.
this thread of yours has said it all about you. Hence, no further comment; https://www.nairaland.com/1893296/suggest-cream-me

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Yustash001(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulations...patruition isn't easy....
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
this thread of yours has said it all about you. Hence, no further comment; https://www.nairaland.com/1893296/suggest-cream-me
its obvious u just want to be relevant by all means.go and engage ur self on something reasonable and stop stalking me around.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by jenyna: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Congratulations dear, I'm so happy for u
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
anoda light skinned baby.

*thinking out loud* I must break this trend!

Congrats sha Karen!
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Ozavize88(f): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS THE BABY IS SO CUTE AND FRESH, AM HAPPY FOR YOU
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Congratulations 2 d couple. May d baby bring joy 2 their home
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by youngberry001(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
congrat to her

my wife also give birth yesterday but d kid no come alive
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by youngberry001(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by ZianaJordana(f): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267:

She was probably bleaching, then stopped during her pregnancy as the chemicals in the bleaching creams could've harmed her unborn baby.
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267:

its obvious u just want to be relevant by all means.go and engage ur self on something reasonable and stop stalking me around.
what is the problem with this macaque feeling relevant here?

Orisirisi!
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Tolexander:
what is the problem with this macaque feeling relevant here?

Orisirisi!
why not upload ur pix and lets see who is the monkey here.i dnt have time for mentally deranged pple,get off and stop quoting me with ur deranged mentality
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats to her, pregnancy and childbirth ain't easy. Kudos to us women.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267:

why not upload ur pix and lets see who is the monkey here.i dnt have time for mentally deranged pple,get off and stop quoting me with ur deranged mentality
why should I upload my pix on an anonymous forum?

Doesn't even have a shelter to stay, roaming the streets in rags and hat doing 'dabiala'.

typical street lunatic.
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Davidson267(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Tolexander:

Doesn't even have a shelter to stay, roaming the streets in rags and hat doing 'dabiala'.

typical street lunatic.
lol this guy is seriously ill in the brain.its obvious that u have been looking for opportuinity to display ur madness ever since i corrected ur silly mannerism on this thread
www.nairaland.com/2411983/chidinma-korede-bello-performing-altar/1#35257678
i rest my case and leave u to ur fate grin
Tolexander:

typical street lunatic.
lol this guy is seriously ill in the brain.its obvious that u have been looking for opportuinity to display ur madness ever since i corrected ur silly mannerism on this thread
i rest my case and leave u to ur fate
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Tolexander: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267:

i rest my case and leave u to ur fate grin
i rest my case and leave u to ur fate
another madness displayed.

Ride on, it is your default state!
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Karen Karen cheesy

Welcome Baby kiss
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
How come the baby looks a lot like me?
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by hahn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
How come the baby looks a lot like me?

Come on, don't be mean. It isn't THAT ugly grin tongue
Re: Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) by Blade21: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267 900: Congrats 2 her...btw why is she so dark? shocked
my dear. Na belle de cuase. Am I was very fair weni wass almost due I turned blacky lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Phyno's Quote / Sexy Actress Christabel Flashes Major Cleavage As She Steps Out In Abuja(pics) / Meet The World’s Youngest Living Queen, Who Was Crowned At Age 21 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.