Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn (6920 Views)

How To Transfer Data From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7 Edge / How To Get Free 7. 5gig On Mtn Sim / Learn How To Get Free 7.5gig On MTN SIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by donsheddy1(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
I came across this rather interesting tested and trusted way to get free mtn Data. This is probably the easiest of the easiest tweak I ever come about so i will be very brief and straight to the point cos even a 5yr  old can easily do this is a blink of an eye.

for the benefit of you guys that ain't aware already..

**Steps.... 

Get a brand new unused mtn  Simcard  and get it registered... 

Then after that just send this short code via sms... Send the code "101" to this number '' 131''. 

And that's all.... {too simple abi, yeah told you all its the simplest tweak ever with  the biggest reward... Lol} 

Check data balance in case you don't get an sms  reply with the code *131*4#

And you should see your data bonus balance... 

So what are you waiting for... Hurry up while it last ooooo... 

Source: http://www.naijawarlord.com/2015/07/easily-get-free-75gb-data-from-mtnno.html?showComment=1436009057138&m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by gidimasters(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
donsheddy1:
I came across this rather interesting tested and trusted way to get free mtn Data. This is probably the easiest of the easiest tweak I ever come about so i will be very brief and straight to the point cos even a 5yr  old can easily do this is a blink of an eye.

for the benefit of you guys that ain't aware already..

**Steps.... 

Get a brand new unused mtn  Simcard  and get it registered... 

Then after that just send this short code via sms... Send the code "101" to this number '' 131''. 

And that's all.... {too simple abi, yeah told you all its the simplest tweak ever with  the biggest reward... Lol} 

Check data balance in case you don't get an sms  reply with the code *131*4#

And you should see your data bonus balance... 

So what are you waiting for... Hurry up while it last ooooo... 
i did like 5 sims this morning but not sure maybe dey never catch the stuff
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by SirdimayG(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2015
are we going to change imei or it can work on any phone
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by donsheddy1(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2015
SirdimayG:
are we going to change imei or it can work on any phone
tweak no imei, read the steps carefully.
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by SirdimayG(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2015
av done DAT and I was given 7.5g. tenx bros

1 Like

Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by Warlord3000(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
hmmm... interesting grin cheesy cool wink
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by donsheddy1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
SirdimayG:
av done DAT and I was given 7.5g. tenx bros
It's actually 7.50G and I'm happy it worked out for you. Please inform as many people as possible cos that's the only benefit they can get from MTN.
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by SirdimayG(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
donsheddy1:
It's actually 7.50G and I'm happy it worked out for you. Please inform as many people as possible cos that's the only benefit they can get from MTN.
the 7.5g have been wiped away after 2hrs but my phone is still browsing without mb nor airtime
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by donsheddy1(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
SirdimayG:
the 7.5g have been wiped away after 2hrs but my phone is still browsing without mb nor airtime
It is still active on your phone. You should also connect to your pc as well.
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by SirdimayG(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
donsheddy1:
It is still active on your phone. You should also connect to your pc as well.
. what you mean us that they just wiped it, but can still use ur to browse
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
I tried it but the reply I got was that I don't have enough credit for the transaction
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
i tried it... just now and it seems that MTN has found out because it did not work.
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by JerryHsome(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
I BOUGHT NEW MTN LINE AND AFTER REGISTRATION I SENT THE CODE BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING. PLEASE HELP
Re: Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn by jojokings: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
i think it has been cutoff by MTN, i heard abt the 120ggs from etisalat. pls confirm

(1) (Reply)

10 Blogging Mistakes You Should Avoid / Pros $ Cons Of PDO And Mysqli / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.