Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard (30670 Views)

How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / What Is Payoneer Debit Card Exchange Rate On Nigeria Banks ATM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by dhsfbi(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
To get your payoneer master card in Nigeria quickly, you have to follow this steps.

Use your home address.
Add your phone number after your home address.
After two weeks, visit the nearest post office and ask for your card.
It is more easier to get if you use any of these Yoruba states. Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ogun.

If it arrived before 2 weeks, you will receive call from the nearest post office to come for your card. You can read more @ http://naijnaira.com/how-to-get-a-free-payoneer-mastercard-in-nigeria/
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
i have payoneer fund for sale $107 u can contact me now 08138418399
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by CallMeNJay: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Omasworld1:
i have payoneer fund for sale $107 u can contact me now 08138418399

@ What rate
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Diamondqueen(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
abikun:

Yes any currency.

i heard Nigeria has been removed from receiving payments recently. Is that true?
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Linzo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
it seems Payoneer debit card can't be use for online transaction or purchases, I have tried it for about 5 times and it declined. Anybody with similar experience? or a counter opinion?
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Diamondqueen(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Linzo:
it seems Payoneer debit card can't be use for online transaction or purchases, I have tried it for about 5 times and it declined. Anybody with similar experience? or a counter opinion?

i heard you can't receive payment in Nigeria anymore
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Diamondqueen:

i heard you can't receive payment in Nigeria anymore
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Well I applied for someone recently and he got it in Lagos so I won't know about that.
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by fliXzz(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
ejisz1:
Payoneer is a great PayPal alternative. PayPal's
unethical business practices against
Nigeria as one of the limited countries is uncalled
for.
PayPal wants to stop us from making money
from them while they are making money from us.
( Paypal still remains the most accepted online
payment system because of it's highly secured,
but not advisable for Nigerians as it is not yet
legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only
use it to make payment online for now).
On that note, I hereby advocate that Nigerians
use e- payment solutions like PAYONEER DEBIT
CARD SYSTEM which is a worthy alternative for
Paypal.
Receive a US and EUROPEAN collection bank
account for commercial payments.
Receive and withdraw funds in more than 200
countries, in over 70 currencies 24/7 customer
support.
Payoneer is a revolution in the online payment
system.
You can sign-up for free, and get your own
prepaid Master Card in 30 days or less. Best of
all, you will get $25 on your card when you send,
or receive at least $100 (you can Refer friends
too).
With this trusted company, you can invite people
and make $25 per valid sign-up known as referral
bonus.
This is the only payment system that gives a free
US Bank account, to receive payment as any
regular bank account owner. The money will be
transferred directly to your card, and of course,
you can withdraw money at any ATM worldwide.
After signing up for your own payoneer card, you
will be required to upload just one valid
government issued ID (international passport or
Drivers license or Voter's Card)
Note: the details on your ID must correspond with
the information you signed up with.
The MasterCard is shipped to you free of Charge
(by regular mail). Delivery takes between
12 – 25 business days. If you need it urgently
however, you can opt to use the Courier Service
company option to handle the shipment (not free
of charge).
Use your Payoneer Card for online shopping:
Payoneer is recognized by virtually ALL
eCommerce websites in the world – Because, it
holds a real U.S bank account. Use it to pay for
products you buy from Amazon, Mrp Aliexpress,
WalMart, AliBaba and even on your local Online
Shopping Sites (jumia and konga).
Your account is held in U.S dollars and will
convert automatically when purchases are made
in your local currency.
Join Millions of Businesses & Professionals
Getting Paid With Payoneer.
Get your free Payoneer Master Card , and start
earning extra
money directly without limitations.
What Are you waiting for ?
CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER
CARD
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6167801835838858913

How To Fund A Payoneer MasterCard In Nigeria
after Activating it on the payoneer Website.
1) Loading A Payoneer MasterCard By Card
Transfer...
Payoneer provides a facility to fund your payoneer
MasterCard by Transferring fund from any other
Payoneer Card, Visa, Verve or MasterCard from
any bank around the world.
All you need do is simply visit the Payoneer Load
Card page(on. Payoneer website) and fill in the
required information.
The information needed at the Payoneer Load
Page include
--- Email Address of Payoneer Card Holder you
wish to fund
---Card Type
---The Amount
---Reason for Loading the Payoneer MasterCard.
Once the form is filled successfully and submitted,
a transaction fee of $7.50 would be deducted for
the transfer. This is one working method to fund
your payoneer MasterCard.
2). Funding Payoneer MasterCard via Online
Earnings From Partners.
This is quite simple. Kindly select payoneer as
your payment options. Then fill in the card details
into the space provided exactly as it is on the
card and then save.
There are a whole lot of Payoneer partners that
pay through the Payoneer Mastercard. GOOGLE
SEARCH
" Payoneer Partners". For a comprehensive List.
CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER
CARD
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6167801835838858913

Please I really need to get in touch with you urgently. J need your help concerning this. I can open the account using your referral link, but I need to make some important enquiries from you first. Thank you. Call/whatsapp: 08134636822
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by ikemstanley: 3:43am On Dec 07, 2016
There are so much benefits attached to having your own Payoneer mastercard presently. Payoneer mastercard is the complete alternative to paypal in Nigeria. I got myself a Payoneer mastercard recently and my online business came back into shape. With Global Payment Service you can apply to receive your cash / income from any business you make online. Isn't it wonderful. You can have your payoneer mastercard today by clicking the link below.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/lMII1rzC3EGDbwQuz0qRWlieUM2Gdv1rJyH5accdqCUtqGIpoEgGlSU8xgoM6d44XW_z1Ycha9Vo6c4ZiXqDYg2

---------
you can also visit my blog for more info https://emekeblog./

Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Tcharlx(m): 5:04am On Dec 18, 2016
**for all of you who have applied b4 and they keep sending you msg to activate ur card, pls rush to the nerest post office and pick it up. Stop wating for anyone to call you else it will be returned after 3week ifnot collected. My 1cent.
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Ejisz: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
fliXzz:

Please I really need to get in touch with you urgently. J need your help concerning this. I can open the account using your referral link, but I need to make some important enquiries from you first. Thank you. Call/whatsapp: 08134636822

Email me your enquiries - ejiszky at gmail dot com
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by enolife2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
ogalandlord:
How do you fund the card from nigeria
I can fund it for you contact me
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by enolife2(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cul4real:
PLEASE, Now that CBN has ban Debit/Credit Card foreign transaction or transfer, how someone should be able to fund Payoneer Card by card transfer again?
I will fund your account within 5 minutes using my foreign MasterCard
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by kaja4real: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Tcharlx:
**for all of you who have applied b4 and they keep sending you msg to activate ur card, pls rush to the nerest post office and pick it up. Stop wating for anyone to call you else it will be returned after 3week ifnot collected. My 1cent.
baba i have applied several times all to no avail, I applied 2days ago, I was told it will be ready 30daya time, son if after 30days nothing shows should I go to nipost or dhl to request for my card
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by juliebest(f): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
The card should reach you in 2 weeks time. After 2 weeks go to your nearest post office and ask them about it. You can also apply for another and use dhl to get it, if you haven't received it yet. Read more about it here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by jpphilips(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
ikemstanley:
There are so much benefits attached to having your own Payoneer mastercard presently. Payoneer mastercard is the complete alternative to paypal in Nigeria. I got myself a Payoneer mastercard recently and my online business came back into shape. With Global Payment Service you can apply to receive your cash / income from any business you make online. Isn't it wonderful. You can have your payoneer mastercard today by clicking the link below.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/lMII1rzC3EGDbwQuz0qRWlieUM2Gdv1rJyH5accdqCUtqGIpoEgGlSU8xgoM6d44XW_z1Ycha9Vo6c4ZiXqDYg2

---------
you can also visit my blog for more info https://emekeblog./

Compare the Payoneer debit card with your Bank issued dollar master card
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
HOW I MADE $1000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH DOING A 10 MINUTES JOB
I never wanted to do this, but a very good friend of mine said i should, having use what i am about to share with you right now.

Well, i am not going to say much. I will just try as much as possible to go straight to the point.

This secret i am about to release is for serious minded people who are willing start earning by working from home.

This is a business that has made some smart Nigerians multi-millionaires. And you too can make a wise us of this premium opportunity that fetch me $40 in a day, $1000 in a month.

Like i said i am not going to talk much here. To get the free report in your email, kindly drop your email here or reach me on phone, whatsapp only- 08138418399.

Regards
John Omas
(Your Internet Millionaire Mentor)

P.S. This is not Ponzi or MLM biz.
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by kaja4real: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omasworld1:
I never wanted to do this, but a very good friend of mine said i should, having use what i am about to share with you right now.

Well, i am not going to say much. I will just try as much as possible to go straight to the point.

This secret i am about to release is for serious minded people who are willing start earning by working from home.

This is a business that has made some smart Nigerians multi-millionaires. And you too can make a wise us of this premium opportunity that fetch me $40 in a day, $1000 in a month.

Like i said i am not going to talk much here. To get the free report in your email, kindly drop your email here or reach me on phone, whatsapp only- 08138418399.

Regards
John Omas

brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
HOW I GOT MY PAYONEER CARD IN JUST 2 DAYS VIA DHL AND ANOTHER ONE IN JUST 3 WEEKS VIA DIRECT SHIPPING
Getting payoneer has become a serious matter to many Nigerians, especially for those who are freelancers like me. Well i was once there. I needed to withdrew my fund from fiverr and the likes as i was really broke. So was pushed to order the via dhl and that actually cost me. But not any more, because i have carefully sort out a way to get payoneer card in just 3 weeks which i used in getting my new card. Not too worry, i have this step by step guide of getting your payoneer card in Nigeria in just 3 weeks without sweat and at zero cost. This is a free report so you aren't paying 1naira to get it. Hit the number below now to get the free payoneer guide. I will be waiting.
(08138418399)

John Omas
Your Internet Millionaire Mentor
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
I applied for payoneer but they denied because am not up to 18 pls what do I do i really need the card
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Rever1967: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2017
I have the prepaid debit card from worldcore, I have got it only in 24 hours time period after my order. The card has the ability to load funds from any bank account instantaneously and can be used as a payout solution for wages, incentives, salaries, etc.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/Fees
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Naijaknowtinz1:
I applied for payoneer but they denied because am not up to 18 pls what do I do i really need the card
Buzz me on whatsapp-08138418399. I can help you out
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
HOW TO FOREVER REMAIN UNBROKE.
I do not just come up with the headline up there. It came from a very deep thought of how i struggle to pay my school fees, photocopy lecture materials. Until i stumble into this wonderful opportunity that transform not only the school challenges i had then, but also change my bank account from #0 to Millions of naira. This is no Joke at all, neither am i sharing this to show off or intimidate anyone. If only you are ready to key into this untapped opportunity. Ever since i came accross this opportunity, i have never ran out of cash or go B-R-O-K-E. Is a secret that will make you remain unbroke as a student and even after graduation. Many Nigerians are already tapping from this wonderful opportunity of becoming millionaires don't be left out. If you are ready to be part of this wonderful opportunity that has been adding more counts to my account, waste no time buzz me here-08138418399.
J. Omas
The Internet Millionaire Mentor
P.S. I am not yarning Ponzi or MLM.
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by eben123(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hi guys in case you need fresh payoneer card,I can help you order for it and will ship it out to you,kindly reach me on 08171050192...the card will get to me within 16 to 17 days.....I also have payoneer card to sell..08171050192

Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Silvaspy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Omasworld1:

Regards
John Omas

Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by YasarAli: 5:02am On Apr 20, 2017
I like one thing in using Payoneer because their fee is too low & their Affiliate/Referral program is awesome. I've been making More than $500 each month from it which is the best for me...
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by outflank: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
YasarAli:
I like one thing in using Payoneer because their fee is too low & their Affiliate/Referral program is awesome. I've been making More than $500 each month from it which is the best for me...
Please, I'd like you to show me how you make that much. I have just PMd you. Thanks.
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by JVLI(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2017
Hi I have collected mine via registered mail. my challenge is i can't withdraw from the ATM machine.
How do i withdraw the money via the ATM card?
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Carmal90(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
JVLI:
Hi I have collected mine via registered mail. my challenge is i can't withdraw from the ATM machine.
How do i withdraw the money via the ATM card?

Hi how soon did it take for u to get it? And pls Rre u in Lagos?
Re: All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard by Omasworld1: 11:36pm On May 16, 2017
If you need ur payoneer card sharperly in less than 2weeks buzz me on whatsapp. I dont mind using my address for u. Delivery guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / CBN Confirms Investigation Of Oniwinde Adedotun, Abokifx Founder / Skye Bank Crisis: What It Means For Your Money- Naijabankers.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.