Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (49527 Views)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Slynonny(m): 4:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Am feeling good like never BEFORE!!!.
#I_hate_mouth_action.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Lusola15: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2015
We have found what we are looking for. Eye don clear now abi

Again I ask what are the characteristics of an illiterate person?

8 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by honestivo(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerian don enter 1chance. Is dis the most talked about change

8 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
How do u knw dat gej siphoned that money any proof or evidence to back up your claims
MalcoImX:
The N500 billion GEJ secretly withderw from the Excess Crude Account is now being put to its purpose. GEJ boys are really up and about these days..
and when i mean proof,i mean a concrete one like video evidence of him withdrawing it not copy and paster newspaper propagandas and gossips

13 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by wolebanks(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
The North seems out to frustrate Tinubu out of APC. The fact that they planned to beat him blue and black if he had attended the NWC meeting speaks volume. I'm surprise Yorubas are silent on that.
You be taut? You like fight oh! shocked
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by lonelydora: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Why all these trap foe Baba?

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by malbro(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2015
E NEVA START......ABEG MAKE I GO CHURCH
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by bayusdipe(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2015
passing by
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
tinubu no get sense,no real politician bear grudges

5 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Funny how Buhari could be so naïve, he's romancing with the same Atiku that was against his candidacy to the point of trying to buy the delegates, a plot which would have succeeded if not for the help of Tinubu. Someone should remind him that the emergence of Saraki as the senate president has the uncanny influence of Atiku, a man who would stop at nothing to actualise his ambition of becoming the president.

In all of this, the winner is Atiku because he would have succeeded in surrounding the President with his goons, a game plan to secure his shady deals (the Haliburton scan comes to mind). A guaranteed safety he wasn't sure of initially because of Buhari's stance on corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Princecalm(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2015
we saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by McLove(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Things just keep falling apart... When will Nigerians start making the right choice

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
collinsVP:
Can you remember an event where late yugoslovia's president " Hugo Chavez " pulled his shoe and fired it on former American's president "George W Bush" while on a meeting and he ( Chavez) accused him of speaking as if he owned the world.

Tinubu speaks as if he owns Nigeria in general and and APC in particular. If he could have his way, he would hijack the party and determines who gets what.

Tinubu is callous who is bent exploiting all and sundry.
It's Venezuela not Yugoslavia

6 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by searider(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
I have always known that there will be a big disagreement between tinubu and PMB because the president wouldnot want to compromise and tinubu on the other hand has eyes like someone who would like sharp and corrupt practices.

Na dem sabi jareeey. My own be say mek this our constant power supply continue like this.

Sai PHCN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by nunzk: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Bros na u help am carry d money? Go prove d billions IBB and Tinubu carryb4 u start barking up that tree.*geez dis country sef-imagine moving all dis money in cash-that a lot of work*
MalcoImX:
The N500 billion GEJ secretly withderw from the Excess Crude Account is now being put to its purpose. GEJ boys are really up and about these days..

9 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
I can never take vanguard serious again
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by rozayx5(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gulliable goats, change how far? You and yours will never admit that you have been used and dumped like a dirty tampoon,shame go make you people have sleepless nights!

since triple d resumed everyday has been a nightmare for him

he is trying console himself with the tanoid rant cos his co dulllllards have run grin

11 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by godoluwa(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire:
The Walls Are Beginning to Crack...
ile ti a ba fi ito mo, iri ni yio wo. how are u sir?

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by asadike(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gulliable goats, change how far? You and yours will never admit that you have been used and dumped like a dirty tampoon,shame go make you people have sleepless nights!
my sister, God knows we tried our best. we warned, screamed, shouted but no one listened to us, now its our turn to laugh. tinubu and his followers have been beaten to their own game. ndi yoruba, nmee,ntorr!

15 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by godoluwa(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
what do you expect from a party that has no direction? the aim which is to grab power at the center by all cost is already achieved. Association of Political Cancerworms

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Bimpe29: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
As it is, APC may go into extinction prematurely.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by mencade5(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
the yorubas will not be happy about this news.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Elan83(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
event of dea demise
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by delords2: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
That is what happens when a political party is run like a real-estate business - LOL APC, our change don come.

7 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by oshyno(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
The crack just started. Wait till PMB forms his cabinet and Tinubu's interest is not protected. Na dia d one wey pass Biaty go shele..

In as much as I hate APC, I want this country to work cuz wateva happens to the head affects the body. I want to wake up and be able to start SME with affordable laon. I want to see systems work. I want to be proud of Nigeria and not see my brothers killed in Malaysia and Hongkong here n there cuz of dugs. If boyz can have a good platform to thrive one wont be inundated day in day out about atrocities my fellow bros are committing outside d shores.

This bunch of D..ickheads better put there shieet in order.

6 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2015
That is the best thing, Useless Change Government

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by front247: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
D drama is too interesting, l am watching frm 3d,what i can't wait for d next episode to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ridgeman: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
The country is suffering while grown men can't make adult decisions. ..

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by bigerboy200: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
news paper are just using Tinubu's name to sell sha...haba..let us rest from Tinubu dis,Tinubu dat...shiooooo....nobody will hold Tinubu accountable if d mantra of change fails..it's pmb that will b held.focus on pmb,pressurize him to give good governance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Keziehenry(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Apc, the One chance crew

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.