Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) (4160 Views)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 05, 2015
This is serious, i wonder how women think, The
sad part of this sad episode is that her husband was
said to have had accident on his way to visit his wife's
family and for months he has been recovering
slowly.
But the wife could not endure konji any more, she
had to engage in some "rough play" with their security
man. Unfortunately for her, she was caught...
Funny enough, the shameless housewife is said
to be blaming the devil for her stupid act. Smh!

Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by Zzyco: 2:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Watin concern the gate man.. NA the woman come meet am.. The man just they look dem beat.. The woman..
Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by theimmortals(m): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Wait make i finish drinking this soup then i go look them

Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by quadness(m): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Na wa ooo! Shameful
Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by tpiander: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2015
You people should stop all this jungle behaviour.

Its been how many centuries now.

Why would you be posting a picture of two naked people, tag it anything you like, and yet feel no shame?

Vulture.

1 Like

Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Trying to gratify an unquenching desire is akin to self destruction. Especially when you're caught up in your own strategic web.
Re: Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Two adults have sex and they get beaten up and publicly humiliated? Who made the hypocrites the judge, jury and executioner?

Who says by law adultery is a punishable offence by being beaten and stripped naked? The earlier we stop promoting jungle justice, the better for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love / Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? / Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.