Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

BVN & The *666 Mark* - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN & The *666 Mark* (49444 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by esonuu(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
My people perish cos of lack of knowledge..all these people askin OP if d bible mentioned about bank transaction or if its bad for nigeria to hav means of identifying its citizens,i pity una..it takes a person spiritually active to undastnd wat d OP said is just the truth.."as it was during the time of noah,so shall it be in the time of son of man"...its not mandatory that evry1 must believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
zeongeon:
It will be like the days of Noah...the days of Noah is about to play out again..pple will ignore, mock, abuse and disregard warnings and just when they least expect it the FLOOD will COME..
Confirm bro, it has alway been a replica.......think ok sodom and gomorrah too they never heed to warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by henrystids(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
zubby29:
he dosnt transact business with a bnk,cos its an anti christ institution
Anti-Christ or not. The joy is that all what was written in the Holy Bible will come to manifestation. So happy I am serving a living God whose word will not go out without being fulfilled. Is that God not worth Serving more and more. Behold the end will come and the Just shall rise like eagles to meet my Lord up high in the sky. But the mark of the beast will come thereafter that rapture not before rapture. I would have gone with the Saints by God's grace before the torment of the MUST-MARK of the beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kaydz(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
I think you have issues comprehending technological developments over the last few centuries. In the time of Jesus christ, were there cars, aeroplanes, computers, internet and all sorts that we now have?? If there is one significant achievement of man over the past years, it has been his ability to develop means of making life more comfortable for himself, and if you call that 'END TIME', then I think your case is almost a hopeless one. If you want to prepare for the second coming of jesus christ, stop using BVN or whatever as an excuse to vindicate your ineptitude. All you need to do is amend your ways, lead a more productive, sensible and holy life, and follow the ways of christ, and stop being counterproductive. Am beginning to wonder if the end time actually meant 'end of sense'.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by uzolexis(f): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
reubenobi:
guy u be fool o,u no dey read bible,abi dem go need to come show were e dey
U r d foo.lish person. U can't use ur head, u guys don't know where 2 draw the line btw religion and reality. Pple like u r d reason why Nigeria is still where we r today.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by zizirecords(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Your display of ignorance is so shocking!
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by odave: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2015
ceejayluv:

Wake up to the reality of a data -driven world. And with all technological revolutions, this data era has it's good and bad sides. We're talking of full -fledged virtual reality in the coming decades and you're complaining of obsolete finger print capturing devices. The micro chip era will still come as what made the first World nations organised is their efficient documentation of its citizens in order to maximize tax, social security and law -enforcement. If those boko haram bastards were documented from birth, it'd have been easier to identify them.

If there should b era of mirochip why is it on the exact place predicted in Revelation 13 vs 16? Why didn't Obama ask them to place is somewhere else?
Abt boko haram you mentioned, So identtifying them is our problem isn't it? What of IS and others?didn't they have their records too? Did that stopped them from their heinous activities? Even if we can identify all the boko aharam members, will that stop them from killing? I rest my case bro, happy weekend
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by rill: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Op if e sure for u, make u no do ur BVN u hear?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by karkel(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
IN MY COUNTRY ABODE,YOU CAN'T ENTER THROUGH THE GATE WITHOUT THE SIGN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS(PASSBOOK)IN BANK YOU CANT TRANSACT WITHOUT IT......HEAVEN ON EARTH,WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE IN HEAVEN,WHAT IS BOUND HAS ALREADY BEEN IN HEAVEN.....,,,,,, SINCE ADAM AND EVE HAD LONG MADE CHOICE TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL......LETS CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD AND EVIL.GOD HELP US ALL
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Juxtified:
How can we grow as a nation with so much superstition & gross ignorance?
it Bogles the mind undecided

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
uzolexis:

U r d foo.lish person. U can't use ur head, u guys don't know where 2 draw the line btw religion and reality. Pple like u r d reason why Nigeria is still where we r today.

How do you feel when you call someone a fool
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by asamaigho(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Juxtified:

ur ignorance maybe tolerated,but the op just said the truth.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by TheFilmmaker: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN

THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!

FOOLISH PEOPLE!!!

I NO LONGER HAVE THE ENERGY TO COPE WITH_IDIOTS.

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Good! Throw away your laptops, iphones, HD televisions disconnect your mobiles and internet lines crash your Range Rover cars stop wearing jeans and t shirts, do not fly on planes burn all your naira, dollars and pounds currencies as all are the mark of the Devil undecided Ridiculous is nit? All ya all conspiracy theorists i SMH
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by asamaigho(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
wealthinfos:
@OP and you think a country as Nigeria should not have a way of identifying her members and database of people living in it via National Identity Number (NIN)? And u think, banks should not verify account holders to know actual active customers? Pls think outside the box

take am easy guy!the op message is to christians and to those who care listen,so in as much as it doesnt concern u(according to ur belief) guy move on.
the bible has stated that these tins cannot b avoided but they are all signs to the believer.

when u c a woman spitting saliva often and increasin in body size...pregnancy maybe lying ahead.

he dat hath an ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2015
henrystids:
Anti-Christ or not. The joy is that all what was written in the Holy Bible will come to manifestation. So happy I am serving a living God whose word will not go out without being fulfilled. Is that God not worth Serving more and more. Behold the end will come and the Just shall rise like eagles to meet my Lord up high in the sky. But the mark of the beast will come thereafter that rapture not before rapture. I would have gone with the Saints by God's grace before the torment of the MUST-MARK of the beast.
Good luck with that! Am not sure who you are trying to convince, your self or others?either way keep telling your self that undecided as you are already sure
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by lusciouslex: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Juxtified:
My brother, is it only here in Nigeria that the world seems to come to an end? Some people!

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Cnachy(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:
Lol. Even Lucifer himself wouldn't endorse NIN because he knows the system will fail him grin

Anyway,the government wants to create an efficient system where they can track anybody.. No issues with that.. For 50 years USA has had social security number which works well. It's not today ppl started getting tagged.. It's a natural progression of more efficient ways of doing things. Like passport which has been there since time immemorial.. I bet someone once said that is Mark of the beast too..

Plus if you don't like it, don't do it. Keep your money under mattress. Nobody is forcing you.. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.. Don't buy sim card. Don't use ATM card. Just don't lol.

And you think it's mere coincidence? Scripture is being fulfilled thru technology. As much as we'll be a part of it, we have to be wary too. You may not believe it but those who are sensitive in the spirit shld listen.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
asamaigho:

take am easy guy!the op message is to christians and to those who care listen,so in as much as it doesnt concern u(according to ur belief) guy move on.
the bible has stated that these tins cannot b avoided but they are all signs to the believer.

when u c a woman spitting saliva often and increasin in body size...pregnancy maybe lying ahead.

he dat hath an ear let him hear.
look here! Am atleast not disputing that it can be avoided, besides any thing that has a begining must have and end, but to suggest that BVN or NIN number means the end is here is bonkers, shocked
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ajos145(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2015
I know d prophesy wil come 2 pass thru d unification of all nations national identification database. D process had begun long ago
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:
Lol. Even Lucifer himself wouldn't endorse NIN because he knows the system will fail him grin

Anyway,the government wants to create an efficient system where they can track anybody.. No issues with that.. For 50 years USA has had social security number which works well. It's not today ppl started getting tagged.. It's a natural progression of more efficient ways of doing things. Like passport which has been there since time immemorial.. I bet someone once said that is Mark of the beast too..

Plus if you don't like it, don't do it. Keep your money under mattress. Nobody is forcing you.. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.. Don't buy sim card. Don't use ATM card. Just don't lol.
Gbam! See wahal o! grin infact they should not leave the house stay in indoors don't go to work or buy any thing from shops stop using your phone or laptop hide under your bed, its the end of the world, this is how paranoia starts

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by dazzlingd(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
with post like this... now u will come out and lament about boko haram lament that government cannot monitor how they are being financed how corruption and money laundering is eating our nation

op you are technically ignorant or technically a terrorist
in fact technically, you are an extremist.. BVN is Haram to you
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by sandave(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Am surprise don't just understand y any tin dat just happens wil be linked to *666* or
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by sandave(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Am surprise
don't just understand y any tin dat just happens wil be linked to *666* or something #negetive
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by sandave(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am surprise
don't just understand y any tin dat just happens wil be linked to *666* or something #negetive
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ehis05(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
If ur preaching about d coming of christ due to d violence seen in dis present time....I wud undastand..buh its so ignorant of u...2 blame 666 on 4 BVN registration....mehhn grow up
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by HighQue007: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
These is why Africa is under-developed.

We keep fooling ourselves through religion, a confused religion at that.
A religion no one understand, a religion of the slave masters and we are so fooled and so into it that we relate normal life activities to it..Life has been in existence before this so called bible and cristian.

What has BVN got to do with 666 and what is even the meaning of 666?...

Pls Africans, lets be wise. Dont just believe any cock and bull story written by someone and then inposed on you just to make you feel inferior.

They made us believe the Angels, Jesus and even God is a white person and attributes all the bad things of the world to blacks; the devil is black, anything evil is black to the extent we africans are scared to wear black attires and we bleach out skin just cos we want to be white and all these is to tell you the extent at which we have been brainwashed.

You are afraid to think for yourself..we are mentally enslaved..Wise up Africa before we go Into extinction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cnachy:

And you think it's mere coincidence? Scripture is being fulfilled thru technology. As much as we'll be a part of it, we have to be wary too. You may not believe it but those who are sensitive in the spirit shld listen.
if so why did God even bother to create humans? If its just so we can live like zombies, why did he even gave us brains if we are not to use it?no inventions, no technology, why do we go to doctors when we are ill? I believe God also created this things to make our lives easy, technology included...dont bite my head off
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by echodrum(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:

so dumb and senseless. So is no longer Obama's health care Bill and chips? Is now BVN? Jesus Christ will so be disappointed!
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by laarson01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ceejayluv(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
odave:

If there should b era of mirochip why is it on the exact place predicted in Revelation 13 vs 16? Why didn't Obama ask them to place is somewhere else?
Abt boko haram you mentioned, So identtifying them is our problem isn't it? What of IS and others?didn't they have their records too? Did that stopped them from their heinous activities? Even if we can identify all the boko aharam members, will that stop them from killing? I rest my case bro, happy weekend
Obama isn't the proponent of the rfid chip implant policy. it's been proposed for over a decade and inherently futuristic. it's just like the gsm technology that was in development for over twenty years before it was released to the public.
do you know that Daguerre, a pioneer photographic camera inventor was tagged as an anti -Christ for his contraption. yes, the 19th century Europeans were apprehensive but the French government took it up from there by giving him a lifetime pension for his achievement. The television and internet were not also spared of the Armageddon brouhaha when they were newly introduced.

Summary : We must move forward technologically, whether end -time pundits like it or not.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by uzolexis(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
kingk:

How do you feel when you call someone a fool
I wouldn't have called him a fool if he didn't call someone who was making sense a fool. Just gave him a dose of his own medicine.
I'm sincerely sorry if that offends u cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.