Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

BVN & The *666 Mark* - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN & The *666 Mark* (49458 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by asamaigho(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
nunzk:
Na wah o!!! After glancing I got disapointed. I did not see any road map or instruction on what to do to avoid the number. Plus do u ve a birth certificate and internaltional passport? If u do and did not raise this issue then-i say good morning to u-all na data capture. Its neccessarry for accuracy for projections and planing. After all bvn never talk about microchip yet so let see where this tin gets to.

hmm nawa everybody dey form civilization,i laf in hebrew xixixixixixixixi.

anyway,i doubt if i read the article properly,cos d op didnt say bvn is 666,but likened d system 2d biblical mark of the beast were "non owners wont be able to buy or sell" and besides the only xcape route is to mend ur ways with christ and follow d rapture.

so if u disagree wit the bible it will to ur own peril.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Sunnypa11(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aba or Onitsha made chips will be acceptable abi
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Mcslize: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
if this BVN thing is 666 like the op said, then over 40 million Nigerians have already booked space in hell shocked

Didn't u registered for ur BVN or u don't have Bank account? Na Bournvita Can wey them don drink finish u dey keep ur money shey?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by asamaigho(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
otiigba1:
look here! Am atleast not disputing that it can be avoided, besides any thing that has a begining must have and end, but to suggest that BVN or NIN number means the end is here is bonkers, shocked

try read thread and understand it before u exibit d 'crowd mentality of forming civilized niggas'.....

for ur notice the road to hell is oaved wit good intentions,..the bvn and all other data correlation system ate not bad in themselves,but there is a BIGGER SPIRITUAL PLAN, and its a sign to those who believe.

take it or live it.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Mcslize: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aarenaija:
The happenings of this time is a fulfilment of the Bible; Scriptures.

No offence here.

Check the book of Revelation before you crucify the op please.

Does it mean u didn't rigister for ur BVN? If u know that what the OP said is true and u stil went on to register, then who is deceiving who in this case?

Your reply should be I didn't register for BVN or I did register.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by otiigba1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
asamaigho:

try read thread and understand it before u exibit d 'crowd mentality of forming civilized niggas'.....

for ur notice the road to hell is oaved wit good intentions,..the bvn and all other data correlation system ate not bad in themselves,but there is a BIGGER SPIRITUAL PLAN, and its a sign to those who believe.

take it or live it.
you see, am disappointed that you just labelled me civilized nigga you ve just made your mind up anyway regardless, i could not carry on reading with your insinuations and derogatory descriptions of me.. its appears any body who disagree with your views or has an opinion,is an out cast of some sort...call your self Religious? or is it spiritual? have your a nice day
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Anas09: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't have issues with the kids showcasing their ignorance here. I blame the church leaders who have failed to teach the Biblical prophecies to their flocks. Check must of this kids here are either catholics anglicans and most of them don't even attend church.
What the OP says is true, but it will be to late when it comes on you. You think it will be called the mark of the beast? Just like the Bible said, without it, u can neither buy or sell. Look around you, very soon the world will go cashless. What does it say to you? They have their explaination. Control crime, good. Put everyone in the same data base. There's a motive and an end goal to it all.
When that time comes, you shall show your bragadosio by resisting the mark, whatever they will use to represnt it, then with one click of a button ur account is closed. Without ur Visa card, no food, no medication for kids. You'll be forced to take the mark of dying in hunger. Bad enough dead will be far from u then, the will power to kill urself shall not be there.don't believe. Pray you die before then, but then, you shall rise to face judgement for what you r doing now. No escape.
@ops we know the transition. Thanks for the info again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Diamondwriter(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
So rapture would take place in Nigeria only,yes? Cos there are oda countries (africa countries mostly) where these reforms havent been enforced.
My opinion: rapture would take place alright. It may be today, next year or even in d next generation, it shouldn't stop us from living. Live right and u would make heaven too. #happysunday
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Solozzo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Absolutely delusional!! . Even tge apostles said the end was near over 2000 years ago!! The world is not ending. It was a way the xtians encouraged themselves to continue in the faith but we should be more realistic. There is no hell fire, no heaven, no end of world. Your world ends when you die. Simple!

666 was the code Christians in the bible used to refer to Emperor Nero of ancient Rome. That passage of marking persons with 666 just means that anyone not pledging allegiance to roman law and the emperor Nero, cannot do business. Nero was the beast and his code name was 666. The bible even says knowing this is a test of your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beast Verification Number ..lol... just thought it up

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

Yes. The truth being the government wants to create an efficient system where they can track anybody.. No issues with that.. For 50 years USA has had social security number which works well. It's not today ppl started getting tagged.. It's a natural progression of more efficient ways of doing things. Like passport which has been there since time immemorial.. I bet someone once said that is Mark of the beast too..

We need to stop attaching religious implications to inevitable things.. Human tagging is inevitable

I will tell u what should be inevitable in this country, if u are so crazy about efficiency! It is simply to reduce importation as far as possible. What u are saying about efficiency is completely irrelevant, pls think a bit more.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kingbilo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
seyiade50:

I will tell u what should be inevitable in this country, if u are so crazy about efficiency! It is simply to reduce importation as far as possible. What u are saying about efficiency is completely irrelevant, pls think a bit more.

undecided
I'm talking about administrative efficiency.
You are talking about economics
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by skydancer: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
MARK OF THE BEAST is not an identity and money system! It's just an indication of a followership of a particular evil ruler. To understand the nature of the beast is to analyze the number 666 and nothing more. Just know what when Earth feels more earthly, then 666 is here. The Bible also talks about Mark of God.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
uzolexis:

I wouldn't have called him a fool if he didn't call someone who was making sense a fool. Just gave him a dose of his own medicine.
I'm sincerely sorry if that offends u cry cry
thanks.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

Yes. The truth being the government wants to create an efficient system where they can track anybody.. No issues with that.. For 50 years USA has had social security number which works well. It's not today ppl started getting tagged.. It's a natural progression of more efficient ways of doing things. Like passport which has been there since time immemorial.. I bet someone once said that is Mark of the beast too..

We need to stop attaching religious implications to inevitable things.. Human tagging is inevitable

I will tell u what should be inevitable in this country, if u are so crazy about efficiency! It is simply to reduce importation as far as possible. What u are saying about efficiency is completely irrelevant, pls think a bit more. You want to copy the USj dey do a lot of science o. What do those spewing rubbish here do with theirs? Mtchew.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by whugo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
@op. The meaning of 666 is a symbolic figure that represent the amount of Love we should have for our Creator,Neighbours and our self...thus,your Love for your Creator should be 600. To your Neighbour 60.;And to thy self 6
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@op. The meaning of 666 is a symbolic figure that represent the amount of Love we should have for our Creator,Neighbours and our self...thus,your Love for your Creator should be 600. To your Neighbour 60.;And to thy self 6
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

I will tell u what should be inevitable in this country, if u are so crazy about efficiency! It is simply to reduce importation as far as possible. What u are saying about efficiency is completely irrelevant, pls think a bit more. You want to copy the US? Dey do a lot of science o. What do those spewing rubbish here do with theirs? Mtchew.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN

Nigerians and religions . Everyday bloods always shedding yet we claim we are born again. People die of hunger,shelter et al and ee claim we are charing.

This is a complete RUBBISH.
Mods move this trash to the joke section or recycle bin abeg

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
erico2k2:

Look Im a christian just as most of us on here.let me ask you a simple question which I know you wont have an answer, seen as today is sunday, youc an ask this question in church.what has anybody preaching from the bible done to help mankind in Nigeria,Africa? and indeed the rest of the world??/ The people who developed medicine curing ailments today do not believe in anything,their hearts are as white as snow as all they do is help humans.

It's either you are bashed with this question or you will be taken to a spiritual realm which doesn't exist. You will read things like holy spirit, God forgive you, unbeliever , repent et al
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
youmour:
Do you guys know the US have added devil worship to its school curriculum,do you guys know theres a church of satan that is openly progressing with thousands of members tattooing 666 on their bodies? If Christ dont come now then he will never come..the gay marriage is just the tip of the iceberg,do you guys even know what the rainbow symbol truly represents?and to think the white house was donning the rainbow.america had never believed in God,forget that in God in trust they always talk about.

What is your problem with heat happens in US. If they believe that and do all those things doesn't mean everybody else will do the same thing. There are world powers that won't lick America's a*s
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

undecided
I'm talking about administrative efficiency.
You are talking about economics
undecided pls sir tell me about the admin efficiency in BVN and NIN that didn't exist b4. The op didn't exactly call BVN or NIN bad; he draws the attention of christians to an observed trend that may lead to something that, we learnt, can lead people to EVERLASTING doom. What did he do wrong na? Don't forget that everything we know right now was imported like Christianity; even the knowledge u use when u speak. Just don't be too confident in what u the same way u want christians to shelve their faith.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by aikman2k(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
By their fruits (words) you'll know them..... now the separation has started.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by eagleonearth(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
if this BVN thing is 666 like the op said, then over 40 million Nigerians have already booked space in hell shocked
Op did nt say BVN is tantamount to 666 but that all ds 10-digit identifications being imposed on the populace in almost every sector is meant to wittingly or unwittingly prepare the way for the Anti-Christ and make his reign and control of unraptured folks easier. Remember 666 is the number of the beast. It can't be introduced now until the anti-Christ comes, then the identifications in use now will then be summed up in the code 666. Is it clear now?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kingbilo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
seyiade50:

undecided pls sir tell me about the admin efficiency in BVN and NIN that didn't exist b4. The op didn't exactly call BVN or NIN bad; he draws the attention of christians to an observed trend that may lead to something that, we learnt, can lead people to EVERLASTING doom. What did he do wrong na? Don't forget that everything we know right now was imported like Christianity; even the knowledge u use when u speak. Just don't be too confident in what u the same way u want christians to shelve their faith.

Uhm ok.. I'm not asking anyone to shelf their faith o.. All I'm saying is means of identitification have been there for time immemorial.. Passport is there, social security numbers identity cards etc. The banks are doing this in order to keep your money safe. All modern banking systems have a universal method to identify all their customers.. This prevents fraud and identity theft etc.

Like I said before. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything.. If you don't want, don't do lol.. When they start cutting off fingers and toes because of bvn then you can reply
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Suspect33(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Juxtified:
How can we grow as a nation with so much superstition & gross ignorance?
u are the ignorant one... Jesus will listen to no excuses on the last day, my dear the time is now to make a change. Shalom
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kimeto(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
They're trying to make life easier for you...you're talking about 666. undecided undecided undecided I've been waiting for someone to post this since the BVN thing came up, I thought Nigerians had changed sha but I was wrong. And it's funnier that so many people agree.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kenchosen: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goodyshoes:
Can't believe people still dwell in such ignorance and naivety in this era and age......
Truly, this reeks of shallow and superstitious beliefs.... Did the Bible tell yhu of bank transactions...?? Or did it tell yhu of BVN....??
Get real....OP

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT BRODA. IGNORANT OR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOD WORD IS A BIG PROBLEM.
A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE REJECTED THE TRUTH, THE LOVE OF CHRIST IN THEIR LIVES ALREADY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IT IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN THE PHYSICAL . GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ikukuhero: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
So it was in the days of Noah. Everyone doubted until the floods came. Receive Jesus today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Flirtval: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
u all criticizing shud read Rev. 13:16-18
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Kenchosen: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:

My guy the txt was an eye opener. It was actually not meant 4 everybody but for those who earnestly await the Second Coming of Christ.(RAPTURE).

IT'S NOT A TRUE TEST FOR TIRE BELIEVERS. YOU ARE VERY WRONG.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN

What does the bible say......

Revelation 13 vs 11-18

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16[b] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.[/b]

[size=13pt]Has the bolded happened?NO.

Has the false prophet appeared?NO.

Has someone told us to worship the image of the first beast ?NO

Has someone told the whole world to put a mark in the right hand and the forehead? NO.

Do you know the name of the beast? NO.

Does your BVN or NIN numbers add up to 666? NO.

Has the Rapture happened? NO.

Please brother....stop misleading the Church of God.Focus on the assignment Chirst sent us to do....the spreading of his Kingdom.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.