Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,625 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

BVN & The *666 Mark* - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN & The *666 Mark* (49438 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Okay time to finish this tread! Neither the op nor his supporters said BVN was bad. We suggest that the ids of everyone in all the world may soon end up in a single database (something like that). That this may pave the way for a massive central authority that no one can oppose. Let's not forget that e-business will continue to grow (and shops may even dissapear after 1000 years!). Remember there was barter b4 the money thing came. Cards, numbers and identity things may end up adjuged better than money later! Then.............. BOOM anti-Christt. No one is saying it is not inevitable (it will happen as prophesized); we are just begging to be GOOD CHRISTIANS kiss

2 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
does that mean Christians do not keep money in the bank? if armed robber catch you.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by iamadedotun(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm surprise to see this. I can't believe at this year and age people still have this weird and crude mindset. this is part of the reason why we moving backward everyday. I hope to meet this guy and talk senses into his head
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by linearity: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nonsense at the highest order!

The bible said, 1.)The mark of the beast will be inscribed in the forehead or on your right hand. 2.) You will be forced to receive it. 3.) You will definitely know that, what you receiving is the mark of beast i.e., it will not be disguise as something else, or done under the cover or with pretense.

The beast which will be the ruler of that day, wants people to publicly honor him, sworn allegiance to him and be branded openly and wear openly these marks that identifies with him and shows that, they are into allegiance to him.

I am surprise how Christians twist this passage, when the bible had shown us something similar....it will the same as it was with Deniel with king Nebuchadnezzar, you will be publicly identified as to belonging to and worship the king or not. There will be no secret under the cover thing. Those who eventually accepts the mark, will do so willingly after forced persecutions, denial of food or ability to buy or sell.

Your comment about database is misplaced. Since you are able to to open this comment, I guess you created an account on Nairaland, guess what? You are now part of a database, Nairaland stores it's user profile in a centralized database and they gave you a profile I'd just like everyone else, I guess by that, you now have the mark of the beast.

Governments from time immorial has been enacting one thing or another to assist in governance, Jesus' parents submitted to be counted by the government of the day. These types of programs helps government to organize and plan...

If you not gotten your BVN, quite this idiocracy and go get one as your current hullabaloo is not grounded in any scriptures and biblical soundness.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Benfaco:

Aunty the OP never said that BVN is the 666 mark. He's only saying we should Expect something similar to occur, but this time around on fore heads not on plastic cards.

He is trying to tell us to be vigilant and prayerful.

so if one is vigilant and prayerful the bvn will not become mark of the beast?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:
@ henroshun
I guess you use Naira (without which you cannot buy or sell) to transact business.
Do you know that the Naira is a mark of the beast and you have used it your entire life ?

I am curious to know if you registered for BVN because I don't "expect" an elect to
subscribe to the martk of the beast.

As to the other gullible ones who swallowed this theory completely , it pays to ask questions,
one can not always be a sheep

GOAT
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by johnstin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hollysmile:
I'm not suprised at the comments I'm seeing here. Pople are really in darkness.
Ministers are busy sugar-coated preachings just to have the largest congregations.

Let the very elect be strong! Our crown of Glory awaits us...

God bless you, OP!

I just pray GOD changes the hearts of the people criticizing the op.
I want to amplify what the op said that the BVN is a preparation for the sign of the beast- 666.

People be warned, hell exists and it is the destination of all sinners who die without being saved by JESUS CHRIST and those who will receive the sign of the beast during the great tribulation.

Anybody that has ears should hear!
Repent of your sins and let the blood of JESUS wash your sins away before Iit's too late. (Death or Rapture)
I was a sinner before JESUS saved me last year.
The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords took away my sins and addictions I never thought could go away.

Since I got saved, my life has improved tremendously in every department. I constantly regret not giving my life to JESUS earlier. Time will not permit me to enumerate the benefits and favor I enjoy in CHRIST these days.
The salvation of JESUS is the best thing that has and will ever happen to me. If I'm to choose between $100 billion and JESUS, I wouldn't hesitate to choose JESUS.

But above all, I now eagerly look forward to that glorious day when the Rapture will take place.
It is my sincere prayer that everyone reading this post will make the rapture.

We will not be around to witness the brutal regime of the anti-christ in JESUS Mighty Name. Amen.

Anybody that misses the rapture must not receive the mark of the beast-666.

Any one that receives it is lost for eternity in the lake of fire!

2 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by linearity: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
seyiade50:
Okay time to finish this tread! Neither the op nor his supporters said BVN was bad. We suggest that the ids of everyone in all the world may soon end up in a single database (something like that). That this may pave the way for a massive central authority that no one can oppose. Let's not forget that e-business will continue to grow (and shops may even dissapear after 1000 years!). Remember there was barter b4 the money thing came. Cards, numbers and identity things may end up adjuged better than money later! Then.............. BOOM anti-Christt. No one is saying it is not inevitable (it will happen as prophesized); we are just begging to be GOOD CHRISTIANS kiss

I got news flash! The anti-Christ does not need your huge gigamous world class database or e-commerce centralized or conglomerated repository to mark people.

People that Pendle these falsehood under the name of Christianity, shows their ignorance on the subject and lacks the biblical teachings on the subject.

Rev. 13:16..."... Also it causes ALL, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand [/b]or on their [b]forehead"

There are millions of unreached people in the world today, millions upon millions that are not part of any database, they are not connected to the rest of the world, many of them still living primitive lives, no bank account, no cell phone, nothing! But the bible said ALL will be forced to take the number.

We are very mistaken to think that, the anti-Christ is going to be a natural being and such, he will need our human stupid database of world people for it's outreach. This belief is as a result of lack of understanding of the scriptures....the Anti-Christ is a spiritual being, they will operate in the spiritual dimension to bring about the physical changes they sort, so they will not need your world class antiquated database, nor will it be of any usefulness to them but those database and BVN number will be useful for the Nigeria government to fight crimes, so do not forget to get yours and do not put doubts in the mind of others thus preventing them from getting theirs....

Also, the mark or name of the beast will be an inscription on the forehead or on your right hand...and this was repeated over and over in the bible and it is not figurative or a cover for some statistical numbering system at CBN or the government office or some world wide server of database of people's identity.

3 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Stop listening to oyibo people's religion.

oyibo no even carry am for head like this. the jews are busy stacking cash, investing.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by abatically(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Black man with black reasoning. How can we progress as a nation? The same people will praise the US and other advanced countries when they use biometric data to track criminals and then blame Nigeria for not having biometric data. Damn, so what about Americans that have social security numbers, is that also mark of 666…?

Now we are trying to move forward in our own little way and some people reason like this? There is no 2 ways about it, for a country to fight security there has to be collection of biometric data. This will allow easy way to look up someone that is on the run or wanted for criminal offense.

3 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by MistadeRegal(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Juxtified:
How can we grow as a nation with so much superstition & gross ignorance?

Superstition and gross ignorance! Mmmm....I see your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Superman11(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
bamog:
undecided worst post eva!!!!!

This guy wey post this thing need slap hahah
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by gladys470(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is pure NONSENSE .. Why are we too superstitious...... for example when you get admission and went for registration .. why didn't you say you wont register cause is 666 ... according to the bible ... we have to choose ... not blindly enter into it ...

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
youmour:
Do you guys know the US have added devil worship to its school curriculum,do you guys know theres a church of satan that is openly progressing with thousands of members tattooing 666 on their bodies? If Christ dont come now then he will never come..the gay marriage is just the tip of the iceberg,do you guys even know what the rainbow symbol truly represents?and to think the white house was donning the rainbow.america had never believed in God,forget that in God in trust they always talk about.

stop carrying silly rumors like a child

devil worship is not in any school curriculum in the us. one might study it in the university to learn about different religions.

members of the church of satan dont tattoo 666 on thier body they are more like atheist they dont beleive all that stuff

2 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by neocortex: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
no2fuks:

GOAT

I will prefer to consciously take decisions than simply following bandwagons,
What would you prefer ?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by uzolexis(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. The Beast is the Roman Empire who was wounded but healed.It's a religious system and out of it shall come a person.BVN has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. Hear and hear again the beast is the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope is the head of this church. The mark of the beast is what the beast stands for the Sunday Sabbath.It will be enforced throughout the world... the BVN is not enforced.Those who reject it will be slain... this is not the case in BVN.

Stop deceiving the people OP it is. better to keep quiet on things that is above you than twist then to your condemnation.

PEACE.

Ur level of ignorance is much worse than that of d OP.
The Roman catholic church, the first church from wc all other churches evolved is d beast Wetin person no go see for this NL again
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by no2fuks(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

I will prefer to consciously take decisions than simply following bandwagons, What would you prefer ?
of cuz why be a sheep when you can be the pilot of your destiny. I am with you
Greatest Of All Time

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Timoleon(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Solozzo:
Absolutely delusional!! . Even tge apostles said the end was near over 2000 years ago!! The world is not ending. It was a way the xtians encouraged themselves to continue in the faith but we should be more realistic. There is no hell fire, no heaven, no end of world. Your world ends when you die. Simple!

666 was the code Christians in the bible used to refer to Emperor Nero of ancient Rome. That passage of marking persons with 666 just means that anyone not pledging allegiance to roman law and the emperor Nero, cannot do business. Nero was the beast and his code name was 666. The bible even says knowing this is a test of your intelligence.

Your first paragraph reminds me of a page i read some time ago.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by SYLVESTER777: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
I AM AMAZED THAT PEOPLE DON"T REALLY KNOW THE MARK OF THE BEAST,THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST?SEE HOW THIS BOOK -"THE GREAT CONTROVERSY"-by E. G .WHITE EXPLAINED,TRACED AND SIMPLIFIED IT.I COULD NOT HELP,BUT TO FINISH READING THIS AMAZING BOOK.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED -SEND INQUIRY TO:sopbooks777@gmail.com I WILL SEND YOU THE BOOK PDF FORMAT(FREE).
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by HENROSHUN(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
.. I have gone through many of the comments. I wonder y pple won't read btw lines b4 throwing jabs. anyways ur jabs are welcome.
I didn't say having BVN is equivalent to having the mark of the beast. I said It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity. It is a surest way 4 d anti christ to get the bio data of those that will miss the rapture. Its a wake up call 4 all believers to stay alert, watch and pray so that they won't miss the rapture.
Pls fellas am not against the BVN or SIM registration neither am I against western development on Nigerian soil.
Like I earlier said, the Message is not for everybody neither is it 4 nobody.
Read with understanding.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
stop deceiving urself... U r jxt looking for someone to blame for all ur sins... Antichrist will come, yes we all know that bt Itz not every little thing u see u relate it to.... If u r saying Dat is the mark of 666 d next thing I know is that u will say u saw Jesus hawking gala
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
.. I have gone through many of the comments. I wonder y pple won't read btw lines b4 throwing jabs. anyways ur jabs are welcome.
I didn't say having BVN is equivalent of having the mark of the beast. I said It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity. It is a surest way 4 d anti christ to get the bio data of those that will miss the rapture. Its a wake up call 4 all believers to stay alert, watch and pray so that they won't miss the rapture.
Pls fellas am not against the BVN or SIM registration neither am I against western development on Nigerian soil.
Read with understanding.

Thank you bro, they are quick to reply without reading and reasoning.........well, to us all that believe, let's continue to ask God for mercy and grace because the days won't be easy.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
I didn't say having BVN is equivalent of having the mark of the beast. I said It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity. It is a surest way 4 d anti christ to get the bio data of those that will miss the rapture. Its a wake up call 4 all believers to stay alert, watch and pray so that they won't miss the rapture.
Read with understanding.

OP, you are 100 right. The BVN project is part of a wider agenda to capture people's details - details that will be used to track people when the time comes. You shouldn't be surprised at those making silly comments. It's a question of time before the reality hits everyone. Thanks for sharing this - please ensure that your salvation is secure.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Solozzo:
Absolutely delusional!! . Even tge apostles said the end was near over 2000 years ago!! The world is not ending. It was a way the xtians encouraged themselves to continue in the faith but we should be more realistic. There is no hell fire, no heaven, no end of world. Your world ends when you die. Simple!

666 was the code Christians in the bible used to refer to Emperor Nero of ancient Rome. That passage of marking persons with 666 just means that anyone not pledging allegiance to roman law and the emperor Nero, cannot do business. Nero was the beast and his code name was 666. The bible even says knowing this is a test of your intelligence.
Had I know will never be your portion in jesus name.....AMEN
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by DonPizzaro: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
the whole world disbeileved Noah.when he warned of the impending flood and water from the sky.he managed to pull his family members into the ark at least.

I want u all to know that the stage is being set for the Antichrist whether u believe or not is your business.afterall no one believed Noah.

eventually these numbers will be fused together into a microchip equipped with GPS.the chip will be inserted into the hand or the forehead of the people of the earth.in the inception voluntarily latter by compulsion.

this technology is already in place courtsy Motorola

REVELATION 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

REVELATION 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

the authorities said that the BVN and NIN will be linked together.

do u think UN,,IMF,IBRD etc are jokes? make una sidon dey look.global government is unfolding.

once again.I remind u that u don't need to believe me.Oyo low a.

he who has ears let him hear.shalom

if u want to know more talk to me donpizzaro@live.com

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by chinedujones(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
tongue
ndlife:
I have been hearing about this rapture through out this week,somebody to say something useful pls
its just so sick! We are highly religious yet we have such an evil mind an mentality, bvn is just a means of identification that's all and not this crap!!!!
ndlife:
I have been hearing about this rapture through out this week,somebody to say something useful pls
its just so sick! We are highly religious yet we have such an evil mind an mentality, bvn is just a means of identification that's all and not this crap!!!!
ndlife:
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by alt3r3g0: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
I remember when i was younger and i read about the mark of the beast...and i wondered how it would be implemented going by how far back technology was behind. You will agree with me with that technology has caught up with us..and it is now technologically possible.

With a cardless society gradually growing, keeping your money under the ground will not help you either.

I believe that's all the Op is trying to pass across. With the Bvn, biometrics and all...its just a matter of time. .infact people have been sensitized so when the time comes...it wont be strange. WHILE NO ONE WILL BE DECIEVED to collect the mark of the beast..The world is technologically ready....so we should all be ready as well.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by dwana91(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
It not true joor if so why u go register yours? na every tin be 666 for una side make them introduce the mark directly so that we go who go take am no be say na some kind thing wen dem call development then some other people go call am evil. lipsrsealed
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by adsonstone: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
kingk:
Had I know will never be your portion in jesus name.....AMEN

Amen on behalf of him Sir.

My Oga, itz been a while oo, how bodi?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by mcyemite(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
USA Bvn 1975..mark of 666 and nonsense whatever..if dem born u well make I no do am..
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN

The OP is right END TIME i near

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by portal15: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
true talk..just like the days of Noah..people still wont believe its true until it comes to past...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.