Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BVN & The *666 Mark* - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN & The *666 Mark* (49457 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by DonXavi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
W
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gombs:
I'm amazed at such ignorance... Meeehn OP
ignorance!!!!!! I pray for u dt you accept that so called ignorant message and accept Jesus.
that's d best i can tell u
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
adsonstone:

Amen on behalf of him Sir.

My Oga, itz been a while oo, how bodi?
boss boss.....body dey inside cloth oo truely, its been a while. How's your end?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Rawar: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
My own started with 66........ pls in ur hand I dey ooooo. Save mysoul from he'll fire.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Rawar: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
We are living the life of what they told us. Am confused ga adma
Rawar:
My own started with 66........ pls in ur hand I dey ooooo. Save mysoul from he'll fire.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by adsonstone: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
kingk:
boss boss.....body dey inside cloth oo truely, its been a while. How's your end?
cheesy

Just fine oo, Oga.
We thank God.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by HENROSHUN(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
CHPR:
I like your statements but how can we escape from it, accepting Jesus is the yeah, but I think God has never saved without a practical system which when ever we read from the scriptures we see it as seperation and it is led and controlled by someone. it is obvious that our Church pastors are not the appropriate leaders for this because the are all enjoying the capitalist system, now we've seen that 666 is a prophecy that must fulfil in a given time, no matter how faithful we are, even the pastors can not do without transactions. so I really want to know how to be saved. thank you.
My guy if truly u want to get saved, Pls surrender your life to Christ. Acknowledge that your a sinner, confess those sins to Him, tell Him to come into your heart and give you the Grace to live above temptation. If u say this prayers sincerely from your heart, God will help and sustain you. Also separate from friends that will lure u back 2 sin.
For more spiritual advice. Send PM
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingk(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2015
adsonstone:
cheesy

Just fine oo, Oga.
We thank God.
Confirm.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by litaninja(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
If data consolidation is what the "beast" needs to come in, we should have no problems in Naija. Our data can NEVER be consolidated. Tomorrow morning, the banks will still ask us for registration, the database for the 1st one go soon lost...
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by angelsing(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
fF01:
OP no mak me transfer d vex wey i dey vex 4 Higuain untop ur dullHead o! so just dey, nd dnt post sh¡ts lyk diz on here again! NEVER!
See this one crying more than the bereaved...is Higuain a national of this country?...let me guess u are a barcelona fan
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by destiny25(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am proud to be among the ignorant in this case... everything in this country works with numbers, your atm pin, your dstv smartcard, your national identity number, your recharge card voucher, your bvn, this number and that number....

behold every eye shall see Him. just get all these numbers, you need them now but just make sure you're caught up at the rapture.

IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN...... Ignorant me. cheesy
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by erico2k2(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

OP, you are 100 right. The BVN project is part of a wider agenda to capture people's details - details that will be used to track people when the time comes. You shouldn't be surprised at those making silly comments. It's a question of time before the reality hits everyone. Thanks for sharing this - please ensure that your salvation is secure.
hs get BVNe pastor
So why did the pastors get the BVN then at least ehy will see it in vision, abi??/ did you not think that through b4 making your remarks
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
erico2k2:
hs get BVNe pastor
So why did the pastors get the BVN then at least ehy will see it in vision, abi??/ did you not think that through b4 making your remarks

Omg. Where does it say that pastors should not get BVNs? Or did someone tell you that BVN and mark of the beast are the same thing
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by jcross19: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
I can sense that some brains are stupid and are hard to understand. But if we read the revelation its clearly stated there that the mark will be giving after rapture I can see that some illiterate are busy turning the word of God to superstitions.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
linearity:

I got news flash! The anti-Christ does not need your huge gigamous world class database or e-commerce centralized or conglomerated repository to mark people.

People that Pendle these falsehood under the name of Christianity, shows their ignorance on the subject and lacks the biblical teachings on the subject.

Rev. 13:16..."... Also it causes ALL, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand [/b]or on their [b]forehead"

There are millions of unreached people in the world today, millions upon millions that are not part of any database, they are not connected to the rest of the world, many of them still living primitive lives, no bank account, no cell phone, nothing! But the bible said ALL will be forced to take the number.

We are very mistaken to think that, the anti-Christ is going to be a natural being and such, he will need our human stupid database of world people for it's outreach. This belief is as a result of lack of understanding of the scriptures....the Anti-Christ is a spiritual being, they will operate in the spiritual dimension to bring about the physical changes they sort, so they will not need your world class antiquated database, nor will it be of any usefulness to them but those database and BVN number will be useful for the Nigeria government to fight crimes, so do not forget to get yours and do not put doubts in the mind of others thus preventing them from getting theirs....

Also, the mark or name of the beast will be an inscription on the forehead or on your right hand...and this was repeated over and over in the bible and it is not figurative or a cover for some statistical numbering system at CBN or the government office or some world wide server of database of people's identity.

You should not have replied like that friend. Your simply wrong! God uses people to fulfil his purpose. Just look at the life of Jesus. Didn't he have the power to make everyone forget sin and thus go to heaven!!! So why did the appostles come in We shouldn't be trying to be the best christian; just try to please God and ditch sin! It is enough like that. I rest my case.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by seyiade50: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
linearity:

I got news flash! The anti-Christ does not need your huge gigamous world class database or e-commerce centralized or conglomerated repository to mark people.

People that Pendle these falsehood under the name of Christianity, shows their ignorance on the subject and lacks the biblical teachings on the subject.

Rev. 13:16..."... Also it causes ALL, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand [/b]or on their [b]forehead"

There are millions of unreached people in the world today, millions upon millions that are not part of any database, they are not connected to the rest of the world, many of them still living primitive lives, no bank account, no cell phone, nothing! But the bible said ALL will be forced to take the number.

We are very mistaken to think that, the anti-Christ is going to be a natural being and such, he will need our human stupid database of world people for it's outreach. This belief is as a result of lack of understanding of the scriptures....the Anti-Christ is a spiritual being, they will operate in the spiritual dimension to bring about the physical changes they sort, so they will not need your world class antiquated database, nor will it be of any usefulness to them but those database and BVN number will be useful for the Nigeria government to fight crimes, so do not forget to get yours and do not put doubts in the mind of others thus preventing them from getting theirs....

Also, the mark or name of the beast will be an inscription on the forehead or on your right hand...and this was repeated over and over in the bible and it is not figurative or a cover for some statistical numbering system at CBN or the government office or some world wide server of database of people's identity.

Not so sire. Please o this is not a christianity contest. Jesus christ had the power to do it all and yet we had the apostles. God sent Moses and so many others; perhaps you can tell us why!!! I only said to be good christians and you attac me! That's great sire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by dake40(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
How about christians whose phone numbers begin with 666 (080 666)

How about the Network waves? Don't you think they have 666 marks in them? And what happens to christians living beside Masts?

Are you telling all christians to Shun the BVN exercise and letgo of Banking?......

Don't you think. 666 signs may have been embedded in the fore mentioned above?

And what Happens to the Christians that experience them?

Bible made us know why God's people die for lack of Knowledge!

I'm not an Antichrist neither am I
an atheist!....

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
I could only shake my head at the OP.

Every born again child of God, who clearly understands the Bible, has NOTHING to worry over BVN or any other number.

Ignorance and fear are siamese in nature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.