Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nairalander's Iftaar (ibadan Edition Season 1) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalander's Iftaar (ibadan Edition Season 1) (399 Views)

Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Iftaar (ibadan Edition Season 1) by temishola(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
As Salam Alaykum Warahmotullahi Wa barakaatuh

Thanks and praises to Allah for making us witness yet another Ramadan (The best and precious month of the year)

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever gives iftaar to one who is fasting will have a reward like his, without that detracting from the reward of the fasting person in the slightest.”

We wish to invite all Nairaland Muslim who lives in Ibadan to our 1st edition of Ramadan Iftaar. Organized by me and my colleagues at work ( A muslim organization).

Date: July 11, 2015
Venue: Leventis Mokola, Ibadan
Time: 4:30pm

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending /contributing to the 1st edition of RAMADAN IFTAAR IBADAN should start signifying by including their names below or send sms to 08067020800
Re: Nairalander's Iftaar (ibadan Edition Season 1) by Skako(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2015
I wish to be there but am in ife
Re: Nairalander's Iftaar (ibadan Edition Season 1) by temishola(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Skako:
I wish to be there but am in ife
Its ok

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan And Fasting By Baba Ali Mustapha / To Muslim Batch B Prospective Kaduna Corp Member / Should There Be A Qur'an?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.